Here and there,
#46New Post! Oct 27, 2012 @ 23:11:21
Jesus.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#47New Post! Oct 27, 2012 @ 23:47:30
@shinobinoz Said

What part of extremist views and normal Muslim thought do you not comprehend? Shame on you.

On this bit - yes, I keep forgetting the left is really very simplistic in its thinking, and can not remember things or infer things that are obvious. Despite the fact that you and I have discussed this topic in probably 100 or more posts, I am required to place a disclaimer in every single post just so you can understand context.

So, to 'help you out' , I will place my disclaimer here now, and apologise for confusing you - I should have realised that the left removes a person's critical thinking, reasoning, rationality, and basic comprehension skills, but I just keep forgetting.

*** Disclaimer: Not all Muslims want to follow the dictates of their religion and engage in genocide against Israel. Nor do they want to slaughter or enslave all non Muslims. These Muslims are extremists as they repudiate their religion, and will (possibly) join us in hell, if allah is indeed god as he claims... however, despite allah's repeated threats to subject peaceful Muslims to a "painful doom," and a "fearful chastisement," if they refuse to fight, many Muslims are merely normal people leading normal lives.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#48New Post! Oct 27, 2012 @ 23:58:49
@jonnythan Said

Jesus.

My apologies for hijacking the thread somewhat. I merely asked a question out of passing interest regarding things that are alleged to have occurred in recent times. I am happy to back out of this thread, because, as I say, Obama is irrelevant to me and of no interest whatsoever.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#49New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 00:38:33
@bob_the_fisherman Said

My apologies for hijacking the thread somewhat. I merely asked a question out of passing interest regarding things that are alleged to have occurred in recent times. I am happy to back out of this thread, because, as I say, Obama is irrelevant to me and of no interest whatsoever.

Bulls***. You talk about him constantly.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#50New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 00:58:35
@jonnythan Said

Bulls***. You talk about him constantly.

Really?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#51New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 00:59:38
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Really?

I haven't seen you talk about him much.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#52New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:04:38
@Leon Said

I haven't seen you talk about him much.

Considering how many Obama threads there are here at any given moment, I would have thought I speak of him pretty rarely, but then it is all relative I suppose. At a guess, I would think that only Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, the political left, Political Correctness, animal liberation, Mid East history, the koran, the life of Muhammad, the bible and dave's sexuality get more of a mention by me than does Obama - I could be wrong though, as I don't really keep a count to be honest.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#53New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:05:57
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Considering how many Obama threads there are here at any given moment, I would have thought I speak of him pretty rarely, but then it is all relative I suppose. At a guess, I would think that only Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, the political left, Political Correctness, animal liberation, Mid East history, the koran, the life of Muhammad, the bible and dave's sexuality get more of a mention by me than does Obama - I could be wrong though, as I don't really keep a count to be honest.

Yeah, I usually only see you talking religion for the most part. And when you are not doing that, it is to joust with Dave.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#54New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:11:00
@Leon Said

Yeah, I usually only see you talking religion for the most part. And when you are not doing that, it is to joust with Dave.

True - the animal libbers have made themselves pretty scarce of late, but I used to crack in at them quite a bit back in the day

I was just perusing my "my posts" thingy, and I seem to spread myself around reasonably well... more than I would have thought to be honest. Politics, Philosophy, Religion and Random/Pointless Banter seem most prominent, but I pop up everywhere like a plague of some kind
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#55New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:35:25
@shinobinoz Said

Like Kansas weather f you don't like Romney "wait a day" Of course if you do like him- the same issue applies.

Chicago, Illinois
#56New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:41:26
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Are American politicians so incapable of eloquence, logical thought or rational exposition, that calling an opponent a "bulls***ter" is now considered "epic".

God bless America.

GOD BLESS THE WORLD!!! My God doesn't pick just ONE country to Bless! Obama by comparison, has shown more "eloquence" then any of the past 43..IMO! Try reading up on some of the BULLs*** that has been spewing from the conservative republicans in the last couple of months or so!!
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#57New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:47:30
@Spinkiegirl Said

GOD BLESS THE WORLD!!! My God doesn't pick just ONE country to Bless! Obama by comparison, has shown more "eloquence" then any of the past 43..IMO! Try reading up on some of the BULLs*** that has been spewing from the conservative republicans in the last couple of months or so!!

The past 43? I mean, Obama is alright, but I wouldn't label him as more eloquent than Lincoln, Clinton, or Reagan as far as being skilled in speech or expression of ideas.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#58New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:50:37
@Leon Said

The past 43? I mean, Obama is alright, but I wouldn't label him as more eloquent than Lincoln, Clinton, or Reagan as far as being eloquent in speech or expression of ideas.

"I did not have relations with that girl."
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#59New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:51:48
@bob_the_fisherman Said

"I did not have relations with that girl."

Lol, well that was interestingly put wasn't it?

But I was thinking more along his political speeches, debates, and things of that nature.

Chicago, Illinois
#60New Post! Oct 28, 2012 @ 02:01:51
@Leon Said

The past 43? I mean, Obama is alright, but I wouldn't label him as more eloquent than Lincoln, Clinton, or Reagan as far as being skilled in speech or expression of ideas.

You know what Leon? On second thought, I have to agree with you on president Clinton.....in that now after thinking back on the speeches i've listen to from Clinton.....he is IMO, as "eloquent" if not a bit more so than Obama. reagan, I absolutely couldn't stand, and IMO couldn't hold a candle to president Clinton or Obama when it comes to speaking. Can't say anything or much about lincoln, as I have only read things that he's spoke or wrote about. And I didn't care for much of any of it! What i've read that licoln wanted to do with freed slaves and black slaves, made me lose any respect I had for him as a man, let alone a leader of moral decency and president.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs