The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Another "pants on fire" lie from Romney!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 01:04:10
You CANNOT trust what comes out of this flip-floppers mouth! (Except for a silver spoon! )

Obama's statement following the embassy attacks- "It's a condemnation," Murphy said, "not an apology."
Bloom: "not an apology -- quite the contrary, it's a confirmation that the American people recognize the right to worship freely and will not accept religious bullying in the name of free speech. To say that someone who deliberately insults others in the name of religion has acted wrongly isn't an apology -- it's simply a recognition that those insults go too far."
Howard-Haussmann: "it is a condemnation of ‘abuse’ of the universal value of free speech. A condemnation is not an apology. … The Embassy statement also reaffirms two American values: the American value of respect for religious beliefs and the American value of democracy."
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2012/sep/12/romney-says-us-embassy-statement-was-apology-was-i/
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#2New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 01:29:40
Romney is a POS and I hope with all of my might that he does not become president.Things would really get bad then.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 02:13:16
He is a liar. I don't care what anyone says nor his idiotic supporters. If he becomes president, I'm not going to boot camp. I will tell them no, get my passport and then move to England.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#4New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 02:31:15
@Cpat92 Said

He is a liar. I don't care what anyone says nor his idiotic supporters. If he becomes president, I'm not going to boot camp. I will tell them no, get my passport and then move to England.

You can't afford a passport,.... yet. And, moving to England is not exactly an easy thing to do. Years ago, I 'moved' to Germany, well before the EU came into existence. The difficulty then was that you had to have a work-permit before you could even think about supporting yourself. Since the creation of the EU, it's become more easy for Europeans to 'move' from one country to another (within the Union), but I don't think that there are any easy ways to pull it off.
Check out this link, from some blood-sucking lawyers, to see if you've got the patience and the funds that will be required.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#5New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 02:41:29
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

You can't afford a passport,.... yet. And, moving to England is not exactly an easy thing to do. Years ago, I 'moved' to Germany, well before the EU came into existence. The difficulty then was that you had to have a work-permit before you could even think about supporting yourself. Since the creation of the EU, it's become more easy for Europeans to 'move' from one country to another (within the Union), but I don't think that there are any easy ways to pull it off.
Check out this link, from some blood-sucking lawyers, to see if you've got the patience and the funds that will be required.

....... It's that tough?
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#6New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 03:04:05
@Cpat92 Said

....... It's that tough?

It will be tougher on you, having to put up with another four years of the Obominator....
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#7New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 03:07:48
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

It will be tougher on you, having to put up with another four years of the Obominator....

Actually to be fair, it sounds like it would be tougher on you.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Sep 14, 2012 @ 04:15:02
@LuckyCharms Said

Actually to be fair, it sounds like it would be tougher on you.

From your lips to God's ear!
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#9New Post! Sep 18, 2012 @ 13:56:36
I hope Romney wins and the whole sorry lot of you move to whatever country will have you. Some countries would deserve you and you, them.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Sep 19, 2012 @ 00:29:24
@hoppy Said

I hope Romney wins and the whole sorry lot of you move to whatever country will have you. Some countries would deserve you and you, them.

We will have to wait and see. So far I'm thinking it not likely.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs