Joe Biden

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 ...14 15 16 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#91New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 14:22:13
@bob_the_fisherman Said

It is ok for Biden to bribe a foreign leader into sacking a guy running an investigation into a company that pays his son larges sums of money for no legitimate reason, but it is not ok for Trump to ask about it.

This is enough to show there's no point in continuing
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#92New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 14:33:37
1st none of your post answered either "How do you know that "they" have been picking our presidents for us?" nor "who exactly are "they"?"

@4d4m Said

We can say definitively we only have a choice between two people to vote for when it comes to the office of president, as with most offices.

Incorrect. In 2020 Joe Biden (D), Donald Trump (R) and Jo Jorgensen (L) are running for president. There might be others, but that equals three not two.

@4d4m Said

Unless we are registered members of one of the two dominant parties, we don't vote in the primaries.

Incorrect.

It depends on that state. There are something like 24 states with open presidential primaries.

@4d4m Said

More importantly, one of the provisions of the Patriot Act is a national emergency can be declared and a ghost government put in charge without informing the public.

I don't know where you got that from, but it also is incorrect.

You might want to read our Constitution.
Darkman666 On April 25, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#93New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 15:32:24
It depends on that state. There are something like 24 states with open presidential primaries.

some or most of these 24 states during presidential elections will give you free white pillow cases.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#94New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 16:16:41
@chaski Said

1st none of your post answered either "How do you know that "they" have been picking our presidents for us?" nor "who exactly are "they"?"

Incorrect. In 2020 Joe Biden (D), Donald Trump (R) and Jo Jorgensen (L) are running for president. There might be others, but that equals three not two.

Incorrect.

I don't know where you got that from, but it also is incorrect.

You might want to read our Constitution.

YOu might want to read what I post a little more accurately, or stop trying to change the meaning of my posts.

I didn't say there was a "they" or that "they" were picking the president.
What I said was

"How do you know they haven't been picking our presidents for us already?"

That is a question, not a statement.

In the next post I pointed out that the democratic party and the republican party are the ones who give us the choice of who we can have as president and the press and pretty much every other institution enforces this choice. Between 2 peaople in a nation of 350 million.

Then I pointed out the Patriot Act allows for a secret government to be installed without informing the public.

All these things are true. I've read the constitution and that is why I know the Patriot Act is anything but patriotic.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#95New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 19:56:25
@4d4m Said

YOu might want to read what I post a little more accurately,

"How do you know they haven't been picking our presidents for us already?".

And you might wanna read my post more closely. I asked you who “they” were and you gave me a bulls*** answer, that did not answer my question.

@4d4m Said

In the next post I pointed out that the democratic party and the republican party are the ones who give us the choice of who we can have as president and the press and pretty much every other institution enforces this choice. Between 2 peaople in a nation of 350 million.

And this is incorrect as I explained.

@4d4m Said

Then I pointed out the Patriot Act allows for a secret government to be installed without informing the public.

And this is also incorrect.

But you should feel free to specifically quote and reference the part of the patriotic act that you think says this could happen.

But please do not post a link to some bulls*** article, or some bulls*** YouTube video… Reference the patriot act directly and specifically.

I thank you and advance.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#96New Post! Jun 27, 2020 @ 19:58:35
@chaski Said

And you might wanna read my post more closely. I asked you who “they” were and you gave me a bulls*** answer, that did not answer my question.

Kind of like being asked what would your goals be for the next four years and the "answer" is blathering on about experience....

4dforum.org,
#97New Post! Jun 28, 2020 @ 02:59:11
@chaski Said

But you should feel free to specifically quote and reference the part of the patriotic act that you think says this could happen.

But please do not post a link to some bulls*** article, or some bulls*** YouTube video… Reference the patriot act directly and specifically.

I thank you and advance.

You might find this hard to believe, but I do not feel required, and rarely compelled, to answer questions just because you posit them.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#98New Post! Jun 28, 2020 @ 04:07:56
@4d4m Said

You might find this hard to believe, but I do not feel required, and rarely compelled, to answer questions just because you posit them.

You might find this hard to believe, but I do not actually find it hard to believe that you do not feel required nor remotely compelled to answer questions, as in fact you typically do not have any rational nor fact based answers.

I only ask you questions to point out to others that you, 4d4m, like to post bulls*** but rarely like to post supporting facts.

In addition, even when I explain facts to you, you choose to demand that you are correct even against all fact and rationality.

It is what you do... and what endears us all to you...

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#99New Post! Jun 28, 2020 @ 04:31:49
@4d4m Said

In other words:

When you write complete bulls*** like "...the Patriot Act allows for a secret government to be installed without informing the public.."

...and I ask you for proof, which you cannot provide because it does not exist, you don't have testicles to admit that you where just s*** talking.

bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#100New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 09:36:17
Joe being Joe while running for the Senate in 2020.

4dforum.org,
#101New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 15:42:17
@chaski Said

In other words:

When you write complete bulls*** like "...the Patriot Act allows for a secret government to be installed without informing the public.."

...and I ask you for proof, which you cannot provide because it does not exist, you don't have testicles to admit that you where just s*** talking.

You sure are a rude bastard aren't you? I guess that makes you more believable. Trump does that, labels everyone rather than presenting a good argument.

Let's start with the first part of my answer (because I did actually answer). There are two political parties. Each party picks a candidate and that's it; we get to choose between those two. We laugh at the Communist Chinese governments Chinese National Congress because they get to pick representatives from only one party. The same was true of the Supreme Soviet of the the former Soviet Union.

But is there a whole lot of difference when we have two parties rather than one? We could say it's twice as good. But by the same yardstick it's half as good as a nation that fields 4 party candidates. We do, of course, have a lot more than 2 choices because other parties do run. The other parties do not get equal air time, time in "official" debates, or financing from PACs for advertising to actually have a chance at winning.

The two parties are run by lifelong members of politically attached families and organizations. They define their party planks and only selected people approved by them will get any meaningful support in their political careers.

From all this we can determine the president in the next election will be determined by those elites. They give us a choice between Biden and Trump. The Chinese People's Congress will have a choice between two candidates in their country as well, they will be from the same party is the only difference.

Our presidents are chosen for us.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#102New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:24:48
@4d4m Said

Let's start with the first part of my answer (because I did actually answer). There are two political parties.

You are wrong on this point, as I have explained before, but I will happily do it again.

Wrong. There are to main political parties (Republican & Democratic).

However, there are other smaller ones Green Party and Libertarian Party .

The candidates for 2020 are:

Republican Party: Donald Trump (for President) & Mike Pence (for Vice President)

Democratic Party: Joseph Biden (for President) & yet to be determined (for Vice President)

Libertarian Party: Jo Jorgensen (for President) & Spike Cohen (for Vice President)

Green Party: Howie Hawkins (for President) & Angela Walker (for Vice President)
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#103New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:28:09
@4d4m Said

we have two parties r

We do, of course, have a lot more than 2 choices because other parties do run.

So which do you believe?

A. "we have two parties"

OR

B. "We do, of course, have a lot more than 2 choices"

You are contradicting yourself and making yourself look dumb.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#104New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:33:25
@4d4m Said

Our presidents are chosen for us.

Incorrect.... yet again.

1. You can vote in a presidential primary and help select the presidential candidates.

Everyone who votes in a presidential primary helps select the presidential candidates.

If you do not vote in a presidential primary, then and only then have the presidential candidates been selected for you.

2. Once the presidential candidates have been selected by those of us who vote in presidential primaries, we all (i.e. American citizens) then get to vote in the general election. (This year it will be Nove 3rd).

Everyone who votes in the general elections helps select the president.

If you do not vote in the general elections, then and only then has the president been selected for you.

You might consider getting a book on U.S. government... and read our Constitution.

As is, you keep making false statements that make you look dumb.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#105New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:34:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Joe being Joe while running for the Senate in 2020.

Biden Derangement Syndrome

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 8 9 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs