Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 ...14 15 16 · >>
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#106New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:39:25
@4d4m Said

I didn't say there was a "they" or that "they" were picking the president.
What I said was

"How do you know they haven't been picking our presidents for us already?"

Your questions "How do you know they haven't been picking our presidents for us already?" suggests that there is or might be a group of people (aka "they" ).

Words have meanings.

YOU used the word "they", not me.

I am only asking you who the theoretical "they" are that YOU were referring to.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#107New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:40:13
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#108New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:41:45
@4d4m Said

Then I pointed out the Patriot Act allows for a secret government to be installed without informing the public.

You remain wrong on this point.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#109New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 16:45:14
@chaski Said

Biden Derangement Syndrome

chaski, as someone who appears to have their fingers on the pulse of the current USA leadership contest, are the rumours true that claim that Donald Trump is as close to total dementia as Joe Biden?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#110New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 19:46:12
@dookie Said

chaski, as someone who appears to have their fingers on the pulse of the current USA leadership contest, are the rumours true that claim that Donald Trump is as close to total dementia as Joe Biden?

I don't think that Trump has dementia.

He clearly has some emotional and mental issues, which (probably) include some variation/combination of narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder... and possibly borderline personality disorder.

His issues are compounded by his obsession with trying to overcompensate for his limited intellectual capacity.

He is really pathetic and probably deserves pity.

However, he is the face of our nation (i.e. the USA) so that says a lot about us... none of it good.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#111New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 20:19:24
@chaski Said

He clearly has some emotional and mental issues, which (probably) include some variation/combination of narcissistic personality disorder and antisocial personality disorder... and possibly borderline personality disorder.

His issues are compounded by his obsession with trying to overcompensate for his limited intellectual capacity.

However, he is the face of our nation (i.e. the USA) so that says a lot about us... none of it good.

Sounds like you are borderline personality disorder Derangement Syndrome

dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#112New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 20:20:24
@chaski Said

Well thanks for the update. In the UK the "face of our nation" is Boris Johnson, known in some quarters as Donald Trump Lite. Possibly both countries are in deep trouble.

Looking into the USA from the outside, I've thought sometimes that the saving grace of certain Presidents has been the recognition of their own limitations, thus they have surrounded themselves with teams of people who have been more than simply "yes men". Donald Trump appears to lack such insight.

Anyway, thanks.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#113New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 20:29:44
I also don’t see any legit signs Biden has Dementia either.

Not like in the true medical sense of the word. He’s f***ed up speakiing, but anyone on camera enough will have “bloopers.” The bloopers May say a lot about him and influence people on whether or not they support him, but it’s not a sign of dementia either.

And I think trump is an horrible person, but it don’t really think it’s dementia either.
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#114New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 20:43:22
it is possible joe is lousy with public speaking. joe be getting bad advices from his advisors. in public, he is considering his thoughts carefully for speaking. joe is getting old, not sick.

otherwise, with bozo . he is simply dumbf*** and his advisors and his party can't control him. not sick, he simply greedy and simply think he is the best business man for the usa. that's it!!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#115New Post! Jun 29, 2020 @ 20:50:36
@dookie Said

Donald Trump appears to lack such insight intelligence.

Fixed that for you.

@DiscordTiger Said

Agreed.

Biden has always make gaffes in the things he says. It isn't demential, it is diarrhea of the mouth.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#116New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 01:10:27
To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you. I couldn't resist. I am presently reading the USA Patriot Act (H. R. 3162)... again (yes, I read it once before).

It is only 131 pages long... but being a speed reader barely helps as it is dense and boring... and I have to do double takes now ant then.... such is life...

USA Patriot Act

Unlike the Constitution and the Bible... I don't recommend it...

So far >>> no hidden provisions.... no hidden agendas... no mechanism to install a ghost government....

Stay tuned.

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#117New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 01:35:06
Help us Superjoe! You're our only hope!

Or something
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#118New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 01:37:07
@DiscordTiger Said

Oooookay

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#119New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 01:55:29
@chaski Said

@dookie Said

No, the other "D" word:

The calls caused former top Trump deputies -- including national security advisers H.R. McMaster and John Bolton, Defense Secretary James Mattis, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, and White House chief of staff John Kelly, as well as intelligence officials -- to conclude that the President was often "delusional," as two sources put it, in his dealings with foreign leaders.
.. from CNN, so it's obviously fake news of a lie told by people he barely knew...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#120New Post! Jun 30, 2020 @ 02:14:44
Dunce...? Dumb-ass...? d***-head...?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs