gay people are going to heaven

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
forensicgrl94 On November 04, 2014
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#76New Post! Apr 15, 2009 @ 10:05:08
society constantly changes what it deams acceptable i fail to see how your god, whos last feat of literature was written ages ago is still the authority on morals.

yes it is, and is always going to be influenced by religon but to say that we get our concience from god is not right. if someone does not believe in god does that mean they dont have a concience?

i think not, i dont believe and i have a concience. i beleive we get that from how we were brought up, if that also happens to mean you got it from god then so be it, but i was not brought up as a christian.
mixieloca On September 13, 2020

queens,
#77New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 04:32:29
Isn't that a paradox though? If you don't believe in God who's the author of right and wrong(Authority figure)of law!How could you have a conscience?Someone such as urself would have no need for one!In a sense you would be your own god because u get ur morality from whatever you think or feel is right!But even then that's confusing because what u think is right and wrong comes from a source and has an origin, most likely not from within. Atheism sounds a little like satanism from this standpoint

@forensicgrl94 Said

society constantly changes what it deams acceptable i fail to see how your god, whos last feat of literature was written ages ago is still the authority on morals.

yes it is, and is always going to be influenced by religon but to say that we get our concience from god is not right. if someone does not believe in god does that mean they dont have a concience?

i think not, i dont believe and i have a concience. i beleive we get that from how we were brought up, if that also happens to mean you got it from god then so be it, but i was not brought up as a christian.
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#78New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:44:01
i am my own god?

well the authority figures for law are the historical writers, they lay down the foundations for law as we know it today. i really should have there names momorised but oh well, i think one is gibbson tho. not to sure but if you really wanted to know you could just do a search.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#79New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:45:54
Gay people are going to heaven? Hmmmm, if they let in the perverts and drunks i might consider converting.
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#80New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:48:22
converting to gay or converting religion?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#81New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:50:32
religion, but i never say never
inspector gadget

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#82New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:54:31
ok lol, i wasnt sure what u meant so i thought i better ask. confusion is noones friend, except anarcy, they are quite close.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#83New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 12:18:07
Well, where ever gay people go when they die, you can be sure that it will be well decorated, the food will be excellent, and the nightlife will be top notch.

Based on that, even hell would be heaven.
OklahomaGirl On February 13, 2010

Coffeyville,
#84New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 14:23:36
@boxerdc Said

Well, where ever gay people go when they die, you can be sure that it will be well decorated, the food will be excellent, and the nightlife will be top notch.

Based on that, even hell would be heaven.

man i almost want to turn lmao.. does half gay people get to go???

well not even then do i get to go but i might think about it if i can!!!
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#85New Post! Apr 16, 2009 @ 18:46:33
@mixieloca Said

Where's evidence? Prove that statement. It's obvious the Spirit thing is the case. The reason there is so much confusion and hatred and crap is because of man's fallen nature, sinfulness and tendency to impose hedonistic, unbelieving viewpoints (such as atheistic thought) when interpreting the Bible.

QUOTE=dumdedum;3745850]
But it's obvious that the whole spirit thing is not the case. If that was true there wouldn't be so much confusion and it wouldn't contain so much hatred and crap.

What????

I'm pretty sure you manage to string out a paragraph without actually making a point. You didn't listen to what I said. I said the Bible has contradictions and hatred - not man. You're right man has fallen...but has been fallen since the beginning and when MAN wrote the Bible he threw in all he's prejudices and nonsense in with the good stuff.
mixieloca On September 13, 2020

queens,
#86New Post! Apr 18, 2009 @ 06:20:57
respectfully you tend to make generalizations without completely explaining urself or backing urself up.Where's the Hatred in the Bible?Where's the prejudices?Facts n evidence n scriptures please?

@dumdedum Said

What????

I'm pretty sure you manage to string out a paragraph without actually making a point. You didn't listen to what I said. I said the Bible has contradictions and hatred - not man. You're right man has fallen...but has been fallen since the beginning and when MAN wrote the Bible he threw in all he's prejudices and nonsense in with the good stuff.
dumdedum On July 07, 2009

-, United Kingdom
#87New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 11:54:33
@mixieloca Said

respectfully you tend to make generalizations without completely explaining urself or backing urself up.Where's the Hatred in the Bible?Where's the prejudices?Facts n evidence n scriptures please?

Ok ok

Sexism
corinthians 14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.?

And to stay on topic - homosexuality

Which is then contradicted by Jesus who talks "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

However Jesus said not to hate, not to kill in any circumstance. Now I know that as a Christian I tend to follow Jesus and not all the other crap. I also know that some of the bad stuff in the Bible is actually more Jewish scripture than Christian in the case of the Old Testament. However the same goes - it's all a bit messes up. Only people blinded by faith and without an objective mind do not see this. I am a Christian. I live the best life I can, but I look at God in faith and the Bible objectively. God acts on my conscious, God is in a kind word, he is in people who care about others no matter what they read before they go to sleep and he is without prejudice and he made us ALL no matter the genes he gave us which make us decide who we lay next to at night - I don't need a book for that.

All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure, in fact I know, that if the Bible were written today by real honest people inspired by God it wouldn't have these parts in it - because man wrote the Bible and forget to leave out his prejudices.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#88New Post! Apr 19, 2009 @ 21:05:09
As a gay person.. I don't care.
Because I'm in love, so every day is like heaven.
04EXCURSION On September 29, 2009

long beach, California
#89New Post! Apr 20, 2009 @ 00:42:27
@boxerdc Said

As a gay person.. I don't care.
Because I'm in love, so every day is like heaven.

you don't know what love is .........until you drive an F350
rhysjohnson On July 19, 2009

sydney, Australia
#90New Post! Jul 18, 2009 @ 08:58:30
8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs