97% of Climate Scientists
I can't read the work of experts but I did read some reports on the reports of experts.
Seems we are only partially right. You are right about 97% but I was right that they don't all agree on it being the cause of man or mainly man.
From the above Wikipedia link…
“Nearly all actively publishing climate scientists (97–98%) support the consensus on anthropogenic climate change, and the remaining 2% of contrarian studies either cannot be replicated or contain errors. A 2019 study found scientific consensus to be at 100%.”
I’m already familiar with the older articles you linked. To me, they are splitting hairs, especially Forbes (and not surprisingly, as they have been biased in the past - especially when that article was written - they’ve been less partial since Trump).
Their argument has been how guys like Gore and Kerry have falsely grouped all scientists in that 97% rather than just climate scientists. Fine. And so what? Notice I didn’t. I don’t care what zoologists or microbiologists say about climate change and whether or not they are not part of the 97% I’m just interested in what the climate scientists say about climate change, because they are the ones that did all the studies, research, and publication on the subject. So again I state: 97% of climate scientists
believe in human induced climate change. Read back on the thread - stated that earlier.
They also argue that one study says 80-90% rather than 97%. Again, so what? Splitting hairs. Point is, the overwhelming vast majority of published climate scientists who have done the research and study have stated their belief in anthropogenic climate change and backed it up with data.
And that’s where it matters: There is absolutely zero reason to instead believe in the minuscule minority of scientists on this, especially with zero or faulty data that they are reliant upon.
Unless, that is, you have a belief system that is in danger of
going through an existential crisis if the data is accepted.
But then that isn’t science, as it instead, by definition, puts the opposite of the scientific method in practice. It instead becomes religion.