chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#151New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 06:53:50
@4d4m Said

So far in my time here you have tried to say that I was a Trump supporter,

I don't remember saying that.

@4d4m Said

You tried to say I was a Christian with no background in any other religious studies, which you found was not true..

I don't remember saying you are a Christian... and I don't remember challenging your studies in "other religious studies"... I actually haven't a clue as to which religions you study or don't study.

I do have a vague memory of a discussion in another thread about whether or not you have read/studied the Bible. My memory is that your reading/study of the bible was limited. This might be a faulty memory on my part, as I frequently ask people whether or not they have read all of the bible and the usual response is some variation of "no" or "not all of it".... so I might have mistaken you for someone else...

so you have read all the bible (first word to last) and studied its formation and history: Excellent.

@4d4m Said

And now you seem intent on distracting from my posts in this thread as if something about it bothers you. .

I don't remember expressing any emotion (except some laughter) at all, let alone being "bothered" by your words.

You seem a bit insecure... but I do know...
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#152New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 07:19:09
I never stated if I had read the whole bible or part of the bible. And I'm not insecure, I find your attempts to distract from the topics discussed in this thread annoying. It is also a political tactic employed by the likes of Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh. Criticism is always appreciated but it should be on topic. Not filling the thread with meaningless posts such as these we are currently posting. The question is whether or not that is your intent.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#153New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 15:55:28
@4d4m Said

I never stated if I had read the whole bible or part of the bible.

Ok... my mistake.

@4d4m Said

And I'm not insecure,

Ok.

@4d4m Said

I find your attempts to distract from the topics discussed in this thread annoying. .

You seem to be jumping around a lot in terms of the topics.

@4d4m Said

I It is also a political tactic employed by the likes of Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh. Criticism is always appreciated but it should be on topic. Not filling the thread with meaningless posts such as these we are currently posting. The question is whether or not that is your intent.

You apparently are only interested in your own opinion and having people agree with you.

Good luck with that.

4dforum.org,
#154New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 18:16:45
The topics I focus on are history, religious history, reincarnation and current events. They tie in with the idea of history repeating itself. Thanks for noticing.
I also notice that post 128 is missing and the post about Charles Guiteau was edited sometime after I logged off last night. Of course it appears when I log in with my ID and not when I don't. He doesn't relate to R E Lee really but he does relate to the Stalwarts in a strange way.
I'm not sure if post 128 was yours or mine but I have seen Ghost Censoring on this site before.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#155New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 18:35:26
@4d4m Said

The topics I focus on are history, religious history, reincarnation and current events. They tie in with the idea of history repeating itself. Thanks for noticing.

I did notice, so you are welcome.

@4d4m Said

I also notice that post 128 is missing and the post about Charles Guiteau was edited sometime after I logged off last night. Of course it appears when I log in with my ID and not when I don't..

It is doubtful that any of your posts were edited by anyone here. As to not seeing them when logged off, that likely has to do with your personal setting.

@4d4m Said

Ghost Censoring on this site before.

Not likely. However if you are convinced that you are being wronged, you should take it up with one of our moderators like Discord Tiger.

4dforum.org,
#158New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 20:20:21
I was referring to my own post about site moderation.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#159New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 20:22:09
@4d4m Said

I was referring to my own post about site moderation.

I got that.

You are the OP... you started the thread... it is your thread... sort of... you get to take it wherever you want.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#160New Post! Jan 07, 2020 @ 20:09:50
@4d4m Said

As an aside I would like to point out there is no way Epstein worked for Mossad; that is preposterous. Agents work under the radar. Whoever Epstein worked for was probably selected for the job by anti semites who knew if, and more importantly when, his gig got blown they could blame it on Jews, He was totally expendable to whomever controlled him and I'm sure they got a big kick out of the fact he had a Jewish last name. In the end, any dirt he had on anyone of import on his computers, if such dirt exists, is now in the hands of the FBI.

This was edited to change “ it was ridiculous idea” to “that is preposterous agents work under the radar”

@4d4m Said

It isn't in line with REPORTED historical fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_J._Guiteau
However, I didn't say, didn't insinuate, and in fact said definitively that I doubt the two of them manufactured the Civil War. What I said was it would take a large cadre to create a war. But, once the war was started it would have been possible for them to manipulate the outcome. I would also say they could make the war last or end at their whim within reason.
As far as the stories being about an alternate reality, sure it's possible. The stories may alternatively be metaphorical adaptations of what was observed or heard.

This was edited but no actual changes were made, ie the button was clicked within 15 minutes of posting, but no text changed

@4d4m Said

I also notice that post 128 is missing and the post about Charles Guiteau was edited sometime after I logged off last night. Of course it appears when I log in with my ID and not when I don't. He doesn't relate to R E Lee really but he does relate to the Stalwarts in a strange way.
I'm not sure if post 128 was yours or mine but I have seen Ghost Censoring on this site before.

There are several posts that never show up unless you are logged in. Those include journal entries, and anything with key words that may get us flagged by the google search bots for questionable content. So adult content / violence / racism / spam money making ventures. Basically things that might get you low or negative points, outside the random 0 point post just to mess with everyone when they think they figure the system out. Stuff that if a human looks at it it’s is usually ok, or I can take a step to take care of it. (Most peeps follow the rules)

When I do edit someone else’s post it’s usually to fix code, and I add a tag ***edited to **** by Tiger or discordtiger or DT or something at the end. We can all edit our own posts within 15 minutes. After that only a mod can edit. Effectively I’m the only mod, though Tino (the owner can do things, he is usually hands off the daily stuff, but will notice if a server breaks because TFS runs on the extra space on his actual money making website servers. We don’t do enough ad revenue to cover the rent anymore, but were family so he gives us space to talk as long as he runs the other servers. That’s why some of the archives disappeared, space and current talk was deemed more important. And we said c*** a lot, especially with more English members and Dave so there was a lot more filtering back in the day.

I try to read everything (except poetry) but sometimes it takes me a couple days to get to it all. I do try to skim the front page everyday. And the reports button will flag something so I see it as soon as I log in if someone is being stupid or posts their d*** or something.

4dforum.org,
#161New Post! Jan 08, 2020 @ 03:29:07
I appreciate you looking at this. Not sure who brought it to your attention but thanks to them too.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#162New Post! Jan 08, 2020 @ 05:12:35
@4d4m Said

I appreciate you looking at this. Not sure who brought it to your attention but thanks to them too.

I read you and chaski talking about it. Like I said I usually read most things, because I’m a reader. But I don’t always see it right away and if it’s a thread I’m not personally interested in it’s not a high priority read, more of a skim. But I feel compelled to at least look at everything. It’s the reason I volunteered to mod in the first place. I read everything here even when it was busy and have a decent memory of who said what and when across threads. Might as well put my people watching and pattern finding brain to good use.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#163New Post! Jan 11, 2020 @ 00:13:18
.. So what about Kenya?

Americans were killed there ...

Or should this go in the "Trump" thread?

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#164New Post! Jan 11, 2020 @ 01:57:21
@mrmhead Said

.. So what about Kenya?

Americans were killed there ...

Or should this go in the "Trump" thread?

He'll move his family to Wyoming and make another album using samples from the Ray Conniff Orchestra.

4dforum.org,
#165New Post! Jan 11, 2020 @ 04:13:13
Kenya, or rather Somalia is an interesting topic. The attacks on Americans in Kenya happened at a US outpost on the Somali frontier. That base is used to support operations in Somalia. The attackers were probably Somalians working for one of the warlords there. We are already part of the UN force trying to maintain the official government of Somalia and expand it's geographic influence which at present is limited.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs