Politics

War Hypothesis Revisited

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 · >>
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#121New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 03:48:34
This isn't really on the forefront of anyone's mind right now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%932020_Hong_Kong_protests

4dforum.org,
#122New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 05:38:02
So. here's something worth thinking about. General Grant and General Robert E Lee went to the academy together, and were friends. As you know they commanded the armies of the North and South respectively during the US Civil War. After the war General Lee retained his rank in the US Army and commanded troops during the Indian Wars.
Logically it would have been possible through collusion for the two of them to decide the outcome of the war. They could have easily manipulated events to that end.
By the same token if the Presidents of the United Staes and the Confederate States ( Lincoln and Davis ) were friends they could have created the whole conflict in the first place.
More importantly; a person or persons having control over these individuals, say through blackmail or hostage taking, could have forced this conflict to manifest.

4dforum.org,
#123New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 05:42:28
The idea that Lincoln and Davis created the US Civil War is ridiculous of course. There were events leading up to the war. Disagreements between politicians in Congress and on the State level. Laws and restrictions, declarations and so forth. Creating such a conflict would be too difficult for two people to accomplish; it would take a cadre of agents de provacateurs working on both sides of the fence toward a common goal.

4dforum.org,
#124New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 05:48:17
Once created however, the outcome could have been easily manipulated by Grant and Lee if they were indeed working together, or if they were under the control of others who were working together. If they were following directions without knowing where those directions were coming from it would have been possible they didn't even know they were working together.

4dforum.org,
#125New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 06:05:00
So, say Jeffrey Epstein entertained Chadian President Idriss Deby and got pictures of him with a underage girl. Then, on another occasion, did the same with Mahamat Nouri of the United Front for Democratic Change. It would then be feasible he could have created the Chadian Civil War of 2005. Please understand I am simply using this as a ridiculous example; I don't mean to insinuate Epstein actually did this. However, there are probably plenty more Epsteins out there who are not quite as flamboyant as he was.

4dforum.org,
#126New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 06:10:44
As an aside I would like to point out there is no way Epstein worked for Mossad; that is preposterous. Agents work under the radar. Whoever Epstein worked for was probably selected for the job by anti semites who knew if, and more importantly when, his gig got blown they could blame it on Jews, He was totally expendable to whomever controlled him and I'm sure they got a big kick out of the fact he had a Jewish last name. In the end, any dirt he had on anyone of import on his computers, if such dirt exists, is now in the hands of the FBI.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#127New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 14:30:50
@4d4m Said

So, say Jeffrey Epstein entertained Chadian President Idriss Deby and got pictures of him with a underage girl. Then, on another occasion, did the same with Mahamat Nouri of the United Front for Democratic Change. It would then be feasible he could have created the Chadian Civil War of 2005. Please understand I am simply using this as a ridiculous example; I don't mean to insinuate Epstein actually did this. However, there are probably plenty more Epsteins out there who are not quite as flamboyant as he was.

... or golden showers
chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#129New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 17:13:06
@4d4m Said

...General Grant and General Robert E Lee...Logically it would have been possible through collusion for the two of them to decide the outcome of the war....

Which resulted in Lee essentially losing his most of his fortune & land holding, and Grant becoming president.

That conspiracy theory reads like B rated Science Fiction.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#130New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 18:13:19
@chaski Said

Which resulted in Lee essentially losing his most of his fortune & land holding, and Grant becoming president.

And not as fun as vampire hunting!
Stalker

#131New Post! Jan 05, 2020 @ 19:46:45
@mrmhead Said

And not as fun as vampire hunting!

That movie was historically accurate! 🧛🏼‍♂️

🪓🎩

4dforum.org,
#132New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 05:04:41
@chaski Said

Does it really? Did you read the wiki? R E Lee was against dividing the nation.
So are you saying it is impossible for two men in their positions to decide the outcome of the war? I'd say that's a fairly logical conclusion. I didn't say they DID. I just said they could.
So are you saying that would be impossible?
Stalker

#133New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 05:10:01
@4d4m Said

Does it really? Did you read the wiki? R E Lee was against dividing the nation.
So are you saying it is impossible for two men in their positions to decide the outcome of the war? I'd say that's a fairly logical conclusion. I didn't say they DID. I just said they could.
So are you saying that would be impossible?

Maybe the Lord of the Rings is a real story about an alternate universe/world and J. R. R. Tolkien wasn’t an author of fiction, but really a transuniverse historian.

4dforum.org,
#134New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 05:11:32
Has nothing to do with the Lord of the Rings. Why do you change the subject?
I asked you if it would be possible for two generals leading two opposing armies to decide the outcome of a war if they were so inclined?
Stalker

#135New Post! Jan 06, 2020 @ 05:21:40
@4d4m Said

Has nothing to do with the Lord of the Rings. Why do you change the subject?
I asked you if it would be possible for two generals leading two opposing armies to decide the outcome of a war if they were so inclined?

I didn't change the subject. I was addressing your line of reasoning with a similar line of reasoning.

But... OK... let's be honest here...

We all know that Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter and was killed by John Wilkes Booth a vampire slave...

So, yes your theory that Robert E Lee and Ulysses S. Grant conspired to create the Civil War and then resolve it on behalf of the "Union" is perfectly reasonable and plausible.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs