The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

Is it possible for Aliens to have made us?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
DrWolfgang On January 10, 2011

Newport, Kentucky
#1New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 20:17:42
I was doing research today into 2012 and I was sickened by all the end of the world and paradigm shift theories there are.

I did some delving into different creation myths of the Mayans and have postulated a theory: We may have been created by Aliens. (*This does not automatically disprove god)

In The Popol Vuh, it talks of three gods creating the universe and it inhabitants. Could these god be aliens and could they have used genetic engineering to create us?

When the gods arrived at the place where the shadows were deposited, the shadows, speaking among themselves, made known their sentiments and agreed among themselves what should be done.
-The Popol Vuh

Why would gods just suddenly arrive and from where?

"You, beast, you, animal, you will drink in the rivers; you will sleep in the caves; you will walk on all fours, and you will have a soft, mushy head, but in time your back will serve to carry burdens.* And because of all this you will not resist nor boast of rebellion, not even of exhaustion. You, bird, you will live in the trees and you will fly through the air, reaching the region of the clouds, you will touch the transparency of the sky and will not be afraid of falling. Thus you will multiply and your children and the children of your children will do the same, and will continue in every way your example and your grace."
-The Popol Vuh

* This statement alludes to the theosophical, and other, teachings - that the first races or forms did not possess rigid or bony structures, as do the plants, animals and humans of the present epoch, but were ethereal, gelatinous or, at most, cartilaginous in consistency.

-Translators Comment

Could it be that these first animals made were not perfect from genetic manipulation? We know that the first cloned sheep, Dolly, had many problems that arose as a result of being cloned.

Much of the Popol Vuh talks of refinement of the people that were created. At first making people out of the earth, Then wood, and finally flesh, bone and blood. Failed Genetics?

Finally why did these gods (Aliens?) leave:

Then the gods gathered together again to devote themselves to the creation of a new race of people, which would be made of flesh, bone and intelligence. They had to do this quickly, because it was imperative that it be all completed before the dawn of the new day. Accordingly, when they began to notice vague and tenuous lights on the horizon, they said:

"This is the propitious time to bless the food of the beings who soon will populate these regions."

Could this vague and tenuous lights on the horizons be a spaceship coming to take these gods away?

In the end it is for you to decide. For the complete translation of the Popol Vuh goto: myweb.cableone.net/subru/Mayan .html
pawprints On May 07, 2010

Deleted

Under The Sun, Aruba
#2New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 20:35:58
That is..........entirely possible!
Especially,when you look at some of the finest examples.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#3New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 20:47:50
Well it's possible, but stupidly unlikely.
DrWolfgang On January 10, 2011

Newport, Kentucky
#4New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 20:53:55
Not so stupidly Unlikely.

Scientist using the Atom Smasher, In switzerland, I think, are trying to isolate the higgs or god particle. Many scientist beleive with time not only can they create mini black holes but after furthur study more likely within hundreds of years they will also be able to create universes with or without life. It is possible that these are what aliens are and have already done.

BTW, just becuase I write about this stuff doens't mean I beleive it. I am writing for people just to think about the possiblity and a few facts to support it.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#5New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 21:01:15
@DrWolfgang Said

Not so stupidly Unlikely.

Scientist using the Atom Smasher, In switzerland, I think, are trying to isolate the higgs or god particle. Many scientist beleive with time not only can they create mini black holes but after furthur study more likely within hundreds of years they will also be able to create universes with or without life. It is possible that these are what aliens are and have already done.

BTW, just becuase I write about this stuff doens't mean I beleive it. I am writing for people just to think about the possiblity and a few facts to support it.

possibility =/= probability
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#6New Post! Apr 26, 2010 @ 21:09:53
Many cultures have claimed their gods have come from space,some of these stories (like the Egyptian Osiris myth) tell of the exact place they came from. In the case of the Egyptians the constellation Orion was the place! They said that the gods taught them metalurgy,but did not claim to have been created by them!
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#7New Post! Jul 04, 2010 @ 06:19:40
@DrWolfgang Said

I was doing research today into 2012 and I was sickened by all the end of the world and paradigm shift theories there are.

I did some delving into different creation myths of the Mayans and have postulated a theory: We may have been created by Aliens. (*This does not automatically disprove god)

In The Popol Vuh, it talks of three gods creating the universe and it inhabitants. Could these god be aliens and could they have used genetic engineering to create us?

The Gods are definitely aliens. But we come from the stars, (cosmic eggs) and where our soul returns once it's released from the body after we pass. It's point of origin.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! Jul 04, 2010 @ 06:41:31
Quote:
Is it possible for Aliens to have made us?

yes.
who made the aliens?
fitzyp On December 23, 2014

Auckland, New Zealand
#9New Post! Jul 04, 2010 @ 06:56:46
Why does anyone think that ancient civilizations somehow have such a wealth of knowledge?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#10New Post! Jul 04, 2010 @ 06:59:27
@fitzyp Said

Why does anyone think that ancient civilizations somehow have such a wealth of knowledge?

they had knowledge of their day.
and it appears loved to look at the sky.
melmarsh9v On September 20, 2010

Minneapolis, Minnesota
#11New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 21:45:38
On a subject peripheral to the "ancient astronaut" theories-- Has anyone tried to postulate a connection between the Dero stuff that Richard Shaver told to Raymond Palmer, and the Philadelphia Experiment story that Carlos Allende wrote to Morris K. Jessup?
I'm sure someone thinks so!
CRYSTALTIPS On January 01, 2011
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 21:53:36
Yes it is. I almost married one of their gods.
Well he thought so.
GOD AWFUL!
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#13New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 21:58:39
Does it really matter?
CRYSTALTIPS On January 01, 2011
Crystallized Gem

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 22:00:53
@Grasshopper Said

Does it really matter?

Once I hammered in the final nail, no it didn't really matter at all!
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#15New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 22:02:36
@CRYSTALTIPS Said

Once I hammered in the final nail, no it didn't really matter at all!

Wait...what?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs