Society & Lifestyles

Muslim community..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:07:27
I really feel sorry for them right now, everytime the word terror is said, i bet they feel disapointed with there younger memebers of there community, doing what there doing.. So my heart goes out to them and i hope they can help us sort the growing problem we all have...

Anyway thats my thoughts for today...
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:10:23
Most people i know dont care what religion someone is, its a private matter. I hate the minority who panic and accuse a whole race or religion when something like this happens.
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:12:02
I suppose when you say that. But then you know

I dont know what to think. There are like any community, you get good people in them and also bad.
xphile2868 On July 01, 2015

Preston, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:12:09
Every religion and idealogy has its extremists, fanatics who do nothing but harm to those belief systems and to it's subscribers. What would be really effective, in my opinion, is if respected members of the Muslim community spoke out against the fanatics and showed the true face of Islam, rather than the one we get from so-called Muslims who kill others. The rest of us can do a lot too, by making sure our government listens to us and not to the occupants of the White House.
birdy123 On October 09, 2006

Bristol, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:15:07
i think it's terrible how Muslims are being stereotyped so much now just because of a very small minority of people supposedly caused a terror attack for their 'jihad' (even though this is infact incorrect as many of my Muslim friends have informed me). I think it's very unfair of them and i too hope that they can help our society change it's viewpoint on terror and its connection with Muslims.
forkmeimgood__x On May 25, 2008

SouthShields, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:18:35
Yes I with you there markfox01, I got muslim friends and they get picked on round here. I hate it!
They feel really disgusted with all this.
alljive On March 03, 2007

trondheim, Norway
#7New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:20:35
@xphile2868 Said
Every religion and idealogy has its extremists, fanatics who do nothing but harm to those belief systems and to it's subscribers. What would be really effective, in my opinion, is if respected members of the Muslim community spoke out against the fanatics and showed the true face of Islam, rather than the one we get from so-called Muslims who kill others. The rest of us can do a lot too, by making sure our government listens to us and not to the occupants of the White House.

Well. Respected memebers of the Muslim community DO speak out against the terror and the destruction. There are "mosaic" societies where all kinds of religious leaders, including muslims, convene and discuss how to promote peace and understanding amongst their ranks. After EVERY muslim terrorist act very respected and known leaders within the muslim community DO speak up against it.

For some reason many seem unwilling to remember that when they are growling for blood venegance against the muslim communites. And some segments of the media choose not to report such speaking up at all, but rather focus on blind hate(one might wonder what their motives are for that, if one was prone to such musings).
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#8New Post! Aug 10, 2006 @ 15:24:37
My brother stated something earlier in an email... he said "from this day on the whole muslim community will be looking over there shoulders and watching every strange van or car in the street... the government now will be keeping an indepth eye on them more so..."

he has a point..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs