The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

i hate how i feel too bad about telling people to stop talking to me...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
iamachicken On September 15, 2013

It Burns In, California
#1New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:43:15
there's this one girl in particular who's really getting on my nerves. on facebook, she "likes" and comments on EVERYTHING i post. she'll comment/like stuff she's not even a part of or tagged in. i mean, if it was an occasional thing, i'd be perfectly fine with it, but she does this to everything i post, every day, every night, and when she comments, it's usually not related to the post at all. it's starting to piss me off because it makes it awkward for other people, who are actually related to whatever i posted, to comment after seeing "ohhh.mai.gash.ai miss yew soooo muchh sistaaah~<<<333333x'(" <---she doesn't really type like that-i'm just over exaggerating, but the way she types is a little annoying... (she moved overseas a couple years ago, so she thinks she has to remind everyone about how she misses them every single day whenever she can). also, whenever she sees i'm online, she starts talking to me on chat, which i would have no problem with if she didn't talk about basically the SAME THING every time. i don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her to lay off on the excessive communication, but i'm also irritated. i know i should tell her to just shut it already, but i'm a huge wuss, so the most i can do for the moment until i grow a pair is to rant on a site she doesn't know about...

i forgot to mention before-i'm not the only one she's doing this to. she does this to almost all of my closest friends, who are equally annoyed as i am.
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#2New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:45:41
Just ignore her comments.

Or remove her. lol

It Burns In, California
#3New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:49:40
@raditz Said

Just ignore her comments.

Or remove her. lol

i've been ignoring her comments and chat messages, but it's not working x.x

and i'm good friends with her older sister who's in my grade (and who is also much more mature than her for some reason), so i don't really want things to get awkward between if she tells her sister i'm being mean or something...i don't know what to do about it right now, but i am working on a solution as we speak...
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:50:17
Wow it sounds like she is really impressed with and loves you a lot!

Maybe you can find some way to quietly manipulate her into her own little pen where she's a bit easier to deal.

Poor girl might be lonely if she has yet to meet anyone new yet.
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#5New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:53:11
@iamachicken Said

i've been ignoring her comments and chat messages, but it's not working x.x

and i'm good friends with her older sister who's in my grade (and who is also much more mature than her for some reason), so i don't really want things to get awkward between if she tells her sister i'm being mean or something...i don't know what to do about it right now, but i am working on a solution as we speak...

It's been a while since I used FB chat, but does it allow you to block an individual person?

It Burns In, California
#6New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:54:28
@Electric_Banana Said

Wow it sounds like she is really impressed with and loves you a lot!

Maybe you can find some way to quietly manipulate her into her own little pen where she's a bit easier to deal.

Poor girl might be lonely if she has yet to meet anyone new yet.

that's very sweet of her if that's the case, but that doesn't really make her any less irritating...

i'm trying to think of a plan as of now

she actually does have a lot of friends where she currently lives. i see them talking and commenting all the time on each others' pictures and walls, and i'm randomly tagged in like 100 of those photos, so i highly doubt she's lonely.

It Burns In, California
#7New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:55:37
@raditz Said

It's been a while since I used FB chat, but does it allow you to block an individual person?

sadly, no. it does allow the user to go offline, but that would mean ending good conversations with people who i actually enjoy talking to if i'm chatting with other people...
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#8New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:58:23
@iamachicken Said

sadly, no. it does allow the user to go offline, but that would mean ending good conversations with people who i actually enjoy talking to if i'm chatting with other people...

Get your friends onto gtalk. It allows you to stay invisible, and still be able to chat to people. lol

It Burns In, California
#9New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 08:59:28
@raditz Said

Get your friends onto gtalk. It allows you to stay invisible, and still be able to chat to people. lol

i've never heard of gtalk before. i'll give it a shot. thanks
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#10New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 09:02:33
@iamachicken Said

i've never heard of gtalk before. i'll give it a shot. thanks

It's pretty much a chat service through Google's Email service. Just sign up for Gmail and you're set....

I think you can use AIM through them too, but not 100% sure anymore. lol
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#11New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 16:46:06
Maybe she's a troll of sorts...I've found that 'some' seem to enjoy posting short/and/or stupid comments to see how they can irritate you, and if you will put up with it, or 'run' from them. It becomes clear after a while that they are perhaps, sat on the other end having a 'laugh' at your kindness, and gentleness of heart at not wanting to hurt them, when they so clearly MUST realize how annoying they are to you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs