Forums:
Relationships

Mixed Signals

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
lorenzom21 On September 19, 2006

Murray Bridge, Australia
#1New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 03:48:07
why do guys always send outmixed signals? I hardly see this guy anymore but when he txts me he is always says things that make me feel like he isnt interested. And recently i heard that he was cuddling with one of his friends and had bought her something that said i love u, and didnt bother to tell me.

Why are they so unpredicatble?
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#2New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 03:57:49
that is a good question. men can be real jerks sometimes, but yet there is always those time were women inturpret crap that isnt there. i know i've done that before
jafo On September 04, 2006

Gold Coast, Australia
#3New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 06:16:58
I don't know that it's "guys", but just people in general... On the surface this guy sounds like he might be playing the field... Keeping his options open, so to speak... Just realise that he can only do this to you if you let him...

"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering" - Brandon Lee
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#4New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 06:27:08
Guys do it as often as girls do, I'll say that.

As for why people do it at all . . . sometimes it's easier to make it seem that you are available when you aren't because that way, you can attract others which you can turn to if your current boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't work out.
vanders On December 13, 2014

, Australia
#5New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 06:41:28
yep I agree with all that is said above, but I would like to add that i think girls are more guilty when it comes to mixed messages than guys. Chicks have this thing where they mix with guys heads and they don;t even mean to. I know i have been known to do it, and when i really don't mean to. But also girls just interpret way to much, reading into things is a good skill, but girls do WAY to much of it.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 06:55:00
Spot on Vanders. We look for meaning in so much more. A couple of kisses at the end of a text message, a hug. We tend to see what we want to rather than reality.

As you get older it gets easier. You learn to take things with a pinch of salt and you know both men and women soon become able to just come right out and say they like someone rather than leaving cryptic clues.

We are all unpredictable, but then we arent mind readers either.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#7New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 11:58:43
Yeah I'd have to say that both sexes are guilty fo sending mixed signals , I know I've been guilty of it myself in past relationships .

As treebs has said though, when you get older you kind of learn how to cut all the bull s*** and get down to the nitty gritty , it does make life a whole lot simpler, see there is advatages to getting older
jafo On September 04, 2006

Gold Coast, Australia
#8New Post! May 03, 2006 @ 23:40:45
I see the points your all making - but in my experience some people actually get better at it with age... or perhaps "experience" is the word... I guess it depends on there own motivations and how long they've been getting away with it...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs