The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Guys: How Would Feel About Women Not Pursing You Anymore?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#1New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:25:39
Would the dating process stop?

Or would it continue for the better?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:26:57
Never been pursed by a woman. Been handbagged a couple of times, but never pursed.

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#3New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:28:32
@jmo Said

Never been pursed by a woman. Been handbagged a couple of times, but never pursed.

What does handbagged mean?

Please forgive me, I'm a bit square.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:30:03
@cisslybee2012 Said

I thoink it was a purse / handbag joke
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:34:00
@cisslybee2012 Said

Battered with a handbag old granny style.

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#6New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 16:36:00
@Silly_Me Said

Battered with a handbag old granny style.

Oh.
howmuchisthatdoggie On January 09, 2013

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 17:00:44
I remember the New Man craze of the late eighties/early nineties...that's when the "in" thing was for men to proclaim that they had a feminine side that they were in touch with (as opposed to,say, their neighbours wife )

They enjoyed shopping, cried during films, changed the babies nappies/diapers, used moisturiser and colour co-ordinated their designer clothes

It was also considered very "passe" to go to nightclubs to chat up the women ("don't treat us like cattle and stuff like that" )...Pretty soon chatting women up was out altogether...so the men all buggered of to Ten Pin Bowlling and Ice Hockey matches of a weekend evening leaving the women to themselves..chanting Cyndi Laupers "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" into their bacardi breezers and kebabs....making a siesmic change from Gloria Gaynors "I Will Survive", seeing as the song didn't make much sense on a dancefloor entirely berefit of the Hairy Smelly Ones

The end result of this was the backlash rise of the Laddette Culture that proclaimed that women drank beer by the pintload...for breakfast, did'nt mind "getting them out for the lads", actually liked one-night-stands and thought that "Moisturiser Man" replete with fashionable ponytale was a pretentious turn-off.... :blush..championed by the likes of Ulrika Jonson, Zoe Ball, Denise Van Outen et.al.

...Which in turn led to the emergence of the Lad Culture..flanked by Lads Mags on one side and t.v. programs like "Men Behaving Badly"(the most well known but by no means the only one of the genre)helped along by the Dion of Lads...Footballer Paul Gasgoine and his rubber boobs waistcoat.

Yep the O.P. scenario once happened to the women...and they didn't like it then and I don't think that PussyPower carries a mandate on behalf of ALL WOMEN everywhere to deprive the fairer sex of their greatest reason to have a good moan...in more than one sense

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#8New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 17:09:03
@howmuchisthatdoggie Said

I remember the New Man craze of the late eighties/early nineties...that's when the "in" thing was for men to proclaim that they had a feminine side that they were in touch with (as opposed to,say, their neighbours wife )

They enjoyed shopping, cried during films, changed the babies nappies/diapers, used moisturiser and colour co-ordinated their designer clothes

It was also considered very "passe" to go to nightclubs to chat up the women ("don't treat us like cattle and stuff like that" )...Pretty soon chatting women up was out altogether...so the men all buggered of to Ten Pin Bowlling and Ice Hockey matches of a weekend evening leaving the women to themselves..chanting Cyndi Laupers "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" into their bacardi breezers and kebabs....making a siesmic change from Gloria Gaynors "I Will Survive", seeing as the song didn't make much sense on a dancefloor entirely berefit of the Hairy Smelly Ones

The end result of this was the backlash rise of the Laddette Culture that proclaimed that women drank beer by the pintload...for breakfast, did'nt mind "getting them out for the lads", actually liked one-night-stands and thought that "Moisturiser Man" replete with fashionable ponytale was a pretentious turn-off.... :blush..championed by the likes of Ulrika Jonson, Zoe Ball, Denise Van Outen et.al.

...Which in turn led to the emergence of the Lad Culture..flanked by Lads Mags on one side and t.v. programs like "Men Behaving Badly"(the most well known but by no means the only one of the genre)helped along by the Dion of Lads...Footballer Paul Gasgoine and his rubber boobs waistcoat.

Yep the O.P. scenario once happened to the women...and they didn't like it then and I don't think that PussyPower carries a mandate on behalf of ALL WOMEN everywhere to deprive the fairer sex of their greatest reason to have a good moan...in more than one sense

But how would you feel if women didn't pursue you anymore? In other words, if you were left to make a move?
howmuchisthatdoggie On January 09, 2013

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 17:24:02
@cisslybee2012 Said

But how would you feel if women didn't pursue you anymore? In other words, if you were left to make a move?

Thankfully I am an ugly enough wee toad for this to be the m.o. anyway having absolutely bugger-all money helps..along with no-social-standing-of-any-kind, a really ..erm...average sized fully autonomised willy in placing me in an ideal position to judge

I find w**king and confining your social discourse to the "Beer Mat Collectors Club" or "Weed Spotter Association" helps to nulify any feeling of inadequatesy....that an lots of beer'n'drugs
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#10New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 18:01:12
Well, hopefully the end of the pursuit is the beginning of that whole teamwork concept and it becomes then more of a partnership than one trying to win the other.

It's not a male perspective, but if the two are good together, I would say that the partnership that follows is the really cool part of the relationship.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#11New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 18:05:21
I thought it was the guys that were supposed to do the pursuing during the initial dating anyway. We're just supposed to be the pretty prize for the best one.

(Don't take seriously.)

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#12New Post! Jan 10, 2012 @ 18:11:14
@chisa96 Said

I thought it was the guys that were supposed to do the pursuing during the initial dating anyway. We're just supposed to be the pretty prize for the best one.

(Don't take seriously.)

That's true. Men are supposed to do the pursuing.

But most of us don't know that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs