The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Urgent help!! Flirting/interested/mixed signals??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#16New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 05:41:05
He might be interested....but he also sounds like he has a lot of random girls that are interested in him so instead of lonely guys whom are hanging out by their phones and cell phones desperately hoping that the one girl that they've found in a period of three years whom actually took their number will call, he, instead, has so much attention that he takes it for granted.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#17New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 16:56:58
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

Not if the OP is clever enough to change the locks!.....

Not permitted in apartment buildings; the owners must have access at all times for cases of emergency. I believe that is in her lease.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#18New Post! Dec 04, 2010 @ 17:00:35
All the maintenance guys here can get in any unit. They need to for emergencies.
But I've never heard of anything being stolen here.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#19New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 07:48:12
@tickleme Said

Very weird situation that i can't make sense off. I moved into a new apartment building end of August this year and a few days later we had a false fire alarm go off. Being new to the building i was unsure of the escape route (and it being 7am on a Saturday morning) i went out in my bed clothes and hair undone lol and ended up going down the fire escape stairs where i ended up locking myself in basement.

I met a hot guy down there who told me it was nothing to worry about, a false alarm and i can go back to my place and offered to walk me back which i accepted. I then asked if he lived there and he said no but he worked there and was a maintenance person and then proceeded to give me his phone number without me asking for it - so i invited him into my place and wrote his number down but never called him although i wanted to.

A few weeks later i ran into him in the elevator (there was another male resident there who was chatting to him prior to me getting in). I got out at my level and hot guy got out with me, as we got out he asked how i was etc and gave me the up and down look and winked at me.

We see each other at least once a week and we stop and say hello etc and he always gives me an up and down look and winks and we chat general. He asks what i do for work and wanted to know what days i work.

About 3 weeks ago the lifts werent working so i messaged him (first time ever) asking what was wrong with them and when would they be back in working order, he didnt respond but showed up at my door to personally to let me know why they werent working.

Last 2 times ive seen him over the last month i've given him a cold drink and he said that was very kind and last time i said to him "next time ill make you a hot coffee" and he said "i'd love that" and said he wanted to see more of me. I then proceeded to tell him "you have my number" (as it wouldve come up in the message i sent) and he said "but you're always busy" (which is true i am working long hours) and i said "not always" and he had this huge smile on his face and winked - this was a couple weeks ago. Havent seen him since.

Sent a message to him on Monday letting him know ive been busy but hope to see him during the week but he didnt respond. Last night i sent him a message that asked how his week was and no response.

What is wrong with this guy? Did i read the signs wrong or was he giving off "im interested" signals....whats with the not responding?

SOmeone help please!!!!

your lucky my maintance guy is old and ugly and the lawn people are mexican and dont speak english.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#20New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 07:51:31
@darkangel28 Said

your lucky my maintance guy is old and ugly and the lawn people are mexican and dont speak english.

Lol!
Geneva_Red On January 11, 2011

Yellow Springs, Ohio
#21New Post! Dec 15, 2010 @ 02:18:43
As a guess I'd say hes only looking for one thing and another girl was easier to get it from.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs