Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
joRdixx On September 06, 2010

Ballina, Australia
#46New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 06:49:36
@sheepy Said

Seen this on another forum -

Or put another way - presuming this nutcase was acting on religious motives - just which part of "Thou shalt not kill" don't they get!

@sheepy Said

Another thing, ever noticed how whenever there is some anti-abortionist, they nearly always seem to be men?

Not that I'm saying men shouldn't have any input into the abortion debate - but they aren't ever going to get pregnant.

Yes well this dates back to dark ages!!! Its an outrage!! "Thou shall not kill" is so not being taken into account even when it was written.. Makes me sick!!!!
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#47New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 10:20:38
@sheepy Said

Another thing, ever noticed how whenever there is some anti-abortionist, they nearly always seem to be men?

Not that I'm saying men shouldn't have any input into the abortion debate - but they aren't ever going to get pregnant.

You hit the nail on the head, my man... why do they need to feel so in control in these kinds of subjects?
soupnazi On November 12, 2009

Cincinnati,
#48New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 13:53:24
@sugarflyguy Said

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076253.stm

I maybe against abortions, but I am against killing people as well

The mainstream media has been talking abut this murder and little else for days now. Every forum such as this one is also abuzz with endless posts about the murder.

I have yet to see anyone defending this murderer using religion or any other excuse for his crime.

However it is notable that no forum or major news network has yet to give equal coverage to the crime which occurred two days ago in Little Rock Ark. A Muslim Jihadist attacked and opened fire on a U.S. Army recruiting station shooting 2 soldiers and killing one of them. The motive was religion and hatred of the U.S. stemming from religion.

I is this murder excusable? In both cases religion seems to have been part of the motive or at least a twisted view of religion yet somehow the crime committed by some sort of christian is given vast amounts of coverage with people every where outraged calling it an act of domestic terrorism ( and that is an accurate description). Yet the other act of domestic terrorism , which was committed by a muslim and minority member is some how skipped over or ignored and what little is mentioned ( in other forums ) is almost defending it as excusable due to the U.S. war in the middle east.

This may not be proof of anything but I believe it truly demonstrates that yes the mainstream , with the exceptions of fox and talk radio , media is biased to the left.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#49New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 22:29:24
@sheepy Said

Really? Because I know several female pro-lifers.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#50New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 22:40:53
@sugarflyguy Said

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076253.stm

I maybe against abortions, but I am against killing people as well

I've always been amazed at the contradiction in the way some of these people think. Definitely not logically or rationally!
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#51New Post! Jun 02, 2009 @ 22:45:55
@sheepy Said

Which is why they may mostly be men! They feel they have NO say whatsoever about the pregnancy therefore trying to make their presence and or say known the only way they can which is far from gaining anything.

They may feel that they have been silenced by all about their babies and can't control whether they are aborted or not so they go to these extremes to try to gain some control somewhere and FAIL!
Paradigm10 On July 09, 2010

Old Forge,
#52New Post! Jun 03, 2009 @ 13:29:19
@soupnazi Said

The mainstream media has been talking abut this murder and little else for days now. Every forum such as this one is also abuzz with endless posts about the murder.

I have yet to see anyone defending this murderer using religion or any other excuse for his crime.

However it is notable that no forum or major news network has yet to give equal coverage to the crime which occurred two days ago in Little Rock Ark. A Muslim Jihadist attacked and opened fire on a U.S. Army recruiting station shooting 2 soldiers and killing one of them. The motive was religion and hatred of the U.S. stemming from religion.

I is this murder excusable? In both cases religion seems to have been part of the motive or at least a twisted view of religion yet somehow the crime committed by some sort of christian is given vast amounts of coverage with people every where outraged calling it an act of domestic terrorism ( and that is an accurate description). Yet the other act of domestic terrorism , which was committed by a muslim and minority member is some how skipped over or ignored and what little is mentioned ( in other forums ) is almost defending it as excusable due to the U.S. war in the middle east.

This may not be proof of anything but I believe it truly demonstrates that yes the mainstream , with the exceptions of fox and talk radio , media is biased to the left.

You make an interesting point. My first reaction is somewhat facetious and it is that it's not wise to say anything against Islamic terrorists because you might get your head handed to you (literally).
Maybe there is a fear factor.

There does seem to be a tolerance toward Islam and it's extremes that is diffinetly not afforded to Christianity. My opinion is that the message of Christianity has yet to find a method that makes it achievable by the average person and so when it fails it is held up to scorn and ridicule. It is quite tolerable to be intolerant toward Christians and their failures. On the other hand picking on Islam is a bit like hitting a girl, it makes you a bully because you have an unfair advantage.
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

Notlongagoinaplacenotfaraway,
#53New Post! Jun 03, 2009 @ 14:25:18
Womans Choice to Do what she wants with her body and she doesn't people (seems alot of men) telling her what to do
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs