The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Would you have an affair with a married Person??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...7 8 9 · >>
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:40:39
@misunderstood Said
So true!

Once upon a time I would have said there was no way in hell I would do such a thing.... just goes to show you don't know what you'd do until put in that situation As it turns out yes, I would, I went against everything I'd ever said about it in the end

Love is something you cant fight, I dont believe. Its very strong. You cant help who you fall for.

The reason I say I couldnt 100% say I wouldnt is because, as explained to Mark, I have met people that I have had an instant connection with, I couldnt get enough of them, like i was addicted to them. If they had of been married, based on how i felt, i dont think it would have mattered.

I would have known that what i was doing was wrong though.
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#17New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:40:51
@jonnythan Said
So you don't really want to discuss anything, you want pass judgment and separate "good" responders from "bad" responders.

Jon, i was being funny...
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:41:06
I don't know, that's a really difficult question. I don't think I would know unless I was in that situation.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#19New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:42:36
@markfox01 Said
Jon, i was being funny...

My apologies, it seemed like you wanted serious answers. It's hard to discuss something impartially when the first response to your question gets an immediate judgment.
operaghost On June 13, 2008

Long Island, New York
#20New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:44:40
Only if I was looking for something with no strings attatched. Anyway, 90% of men who have affairs never leave their wives & if they said they would I would break it off with them...

But on the other hand I wouldn't want to be the cause of another person's pain (the other person's significant other) because I know how it feels when you find out the person your with has been unfaithful. I wouldn't want to put that person in a position like that, it sucks.
innit!

#21New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:44:55
@jonnythan Said
My apologies, it seemed like it was going to be a serious thread.

It is, its just i was on the phone when i replied and really could no more than silly with my answer...
henry_ireton On May 27, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:46:44
I have done in the past and it's a situation I'd try avoid getting into again.
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#23New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:50:32
I wouldn't...again. I was marreid once before and while separated I dated another man. It was messy and stupid, led to nothing but him getting hurt. I learned my lesson. Even if you?re only technically still in a relationship (married or seriously dating) best to stay away from any other romantic involvement until the previous relationship is completely done and over.
innit!

#24New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:51:58
Heres my take on this...The question is could you have an affair.. i have said nothing about love.. to consenting adults can have sex withut being "in love" so sorry if you thought that..

I seriously think that if your married you are commited to someone not just emotionally but legally.. which means that the person your involved with has commited them selve finacially as well as emotionally to another.

You got to understand that men and women in a marrigdge may have issues and problems and have "fun" with another person, but more than likely they are using you for what they want.. To have a relationship with someone who is married is in my opinion stupid as well as all the shades of wrong. And if you follow said affair to the point of love.. then get ready to be hurt.. bad...

Once a cheat.. always a cheat.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:53:13
@treacle Said
How much do you know about marriage? Just because two people arent getting divorced, does not mean that they are still involved romantically or any other way.

Some people stay together for children, some stay together for money reasons.....its not all plain black an white that if your married your happy and love them and if your not your divorced other wise the'd be no affairs would there?

I'm not saying that they necessarily have to be in love, but if they're married and have no intention of getting divorced theres something in that marriage that is keeping them there...
innit!

#26New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:55:57
@angelcake Said
I'm not saying that they necessarily have to be in love, but if they're married and have no intention of getting divorced theres something in that marriage that is keeping them there...

Normally money.. or children.. or even ease.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#27New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:56:58
i would y not cant see nothin genst it as long as it was 1nc and she was worth it
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:57:12
@angelcake Said

you made it sound like it would be for each other. Thats not true. Kids, money, cnovinience, house etc etc take your pic. All reasons why two people may not get divorced...doesnt mean they are happy, in love or actually show any commitment to each other.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#29New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 16:57:28
@markfox01 Said
Once a cheat.. always a cheat.

That's absolutely, 100% false.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Dec 18, 2007 @ 17:00:36
@treacle Said
you made it sound like it would be for each other. Thats not true. Kids, money, cnovinience, house etc etc take your pic. All reasons why two people may not get divorced...doesnt mean they are happy, in love or actually show any commitment to each other.

sorry i didnt mean to make it sound like they were stil in love etc etc, but I don't think getting involved in that situation is going to be a good idea, and like mark said I wasn't thinking about falling in love with a married person but starting an affair.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs