The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Advice when having an affair with a Married man..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#46New Post! Jun 30, 2010 @ 06:32:50
@eurohighlove Said

Need Advice ,Having an relationship with a man with family is so hard though we really attracted to each other and love each other, there still a gap between us that separate my life with him, that was her family.
I really feel that he really cares about me and he shows his love and affection to me as I do for him. We are happy being with each other like theres no one else around us.
Now feel so guilty, I don't want those happen me when I got married. He just told me " There's nothing to worry about it's not crime to Love, It happens that we met each other at wrong time but there is no one to blame.
Until now we stick in a relationship for 7 years, that no one can tell where it will last, I never had an conflict relationship against him and I will never see myself being with another guy. "He was my life that can never be mine".

if i was you i dump him hes never going to leave his wife he might say he is to keep you around but hes not and i wouldnt be able to trust someone who is married cuz if he is cheating on his wife with you how do u know he is not cheating on you with someone else.
i have dated a guy who was married before and they usually just in it for the sex and thats all.
except i didnt know he was married when i was with him he lied to me about it and when i found out he was married i dump him flat and he didnt even care.
and then 8 months later he emailed me and told me he was divorced and of course i believed him and got back with him it lasted a week and then one day i called his cellphone and his wife answered and told me to never call her husband again and i havent seen him since then.
but even if he is in a relationship with you if his wife dont know she will eventually and if he thinks he do it without getting caught then he has another thing coming my dad has cheated on my mom so many times and everytime she eventually found out about it and busted him if i was you i wouldnt want to be mixed up in that s*** so i would leave him and find someone else who is single and not tied down to someone else.
cuz if he is lieing to her he could be doing the same thing to you too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs