Internet Dating..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#1New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 12:55:20
Last year i wrote this for another website.. cant seem to find it on here so i might have not posted it.. this is my experience of internet dating..

Recently I?ve found myself a lovely lady, so I?ve decided to sign myself out of the Internet chat rooms and dating sites. So what?s my Gripe?

It?s a small minority of the people that are the problem, not the web site. Most of them are looking for a genuine partner and I met up with some, they turned out to be nice friends? However, there are people in there that have half naked pictures, but on their profile it says things like, ?I?ve got a boyfriend so not looking?, or ?just here for friendship...? and there others that say, ?I?m looking for a gorgeous guy with a big ****?, etc. etc, but when you look at the picture they have of themselves, they look like complete freaks!

The ?good looking? ones have a real attitude problem. I am not jealous of them, or anything like that. I sent this one person a message via the chat room. ?Nice picture, your very attractive? I said, and in turn she called me a pervert! Really, do you think so? So WHY is your picture in full view for the world to see if your touchy about people passing comment?

The thing that REALLY gets up my nose about Internet dating sites is the amount of pointless information that some people provide. They spell out their entire lives, just stopping short of giving you their NI number and bank details!

Here?s an example ??The man I am looking for has to be tall and handsome and drive a fast car. They must be able to understand my needs and like the colour pink because I like the colour pink? Oh and purple, that brings out my eyes which are my best features along with my legs which are really nice. I try and where skirts so I can show them more, but normally I wear trousers for my work. By the way, I work in a burger joint; I have 4 stars now and am allowed to use the milkshake machine. I go out on Saturday, Friday and Thursday nights; I also go out Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday and Sunday, so most nights. I would say that my favourite drink is VK blue. My favourite song is Hey Baby and I like dancing in nightclubs with my friends. One of them is a right slapper though, because she stole my boyfriend once, but doesn?t matter though cause I didn?t love him anyway??

You get the idea? I?ll stop there I think, but if you are the unfortunate guy that stumbles across that, with a picture of a blonde wearing next to nothing. I would say move swiftly on to the next profile or quit the Internet dating sites and chat rooms!
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#2New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 12:58:35
never had experiance with Internet dating
i would have to either get to know them offline
or at least meet them before i even thaught aboutit though
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 12:58:41
Quote:
Here?s an example ??The man I am looking for has to be tall and handsome and drive a fast car. They must be able to understand my needs and like the colour pink because I like the colour pink? Oh and purple, that brings out my eyes which are my best features along with my legs which are really nice. I try and where skirts so I can show them more, but normally I wear trousers for my work. By the way, I work in a burger joint; I have 4 stars now and am allowed to use the milkshake machine. I go out on Saturday, Friday and Thursday nights; I also go out Wednesday, Tuesday, Monday and Sunday, so most nights. I would say that my favourite drink is VK blue. My favourite song is Hey Baby and I like dancing in nightclubs with my friends. One of them is a right slapper though, because she stole my boyfriend once, but doesn?t matter though cause I didn?t love him anyway??

Mark, thats beautiful, when do ya wanna meet up?
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 12:58:50
I've never been tempted to try internet dating, i've never had much of a problem filling the position locally and apart from a two year celibacy stint back when i was 19 i've pretty much had a steady relationship going since then with one girl or another
innit!

#5New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 12:59:55
@kasabian Said
Mark, thats beautiful, when do ya wanna meet up?

you know the normal dogging place we talk about..
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#6New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:00:44
@markfox01 Said
you know the normal dogging place we talk about..

eeeeew
innit!

#7New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:01:56
@cole Said
I've never been tempted to try internet dating, i've never had much of a problem filling the position locally and apart from a two yeah celibacy stint back when i was 19 i've pretty much had a steady relationship going since then with one girl or another

I was in uni when i started the internet dating thing.. and looking back on it man was i desperate...although i had no problem pulling but the ones off the net where really desprate and easy..

sad to say that... but they where i met 8 maybe 9 girls and i slept with 7 of them!!! on the first date... one is to this day a really good friend!!
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:02:43
Firstly the bird sounds like Vicky pollard

Secondly is i hope this is just for certain people and not everyone...

Quote:
The ?good looking? ones have a real attitude problem

I agree there are alot of people out there who are what i would call a d*** tease. But these are the people that end up getting into trouble over the internet. They are just after the attention and never seem to stay very long. Its the same with the people who are constantly chatting in the sex threads. get a grip. Grrrrr you all know what i mean. They sign up and dont introduce themselves and post aboout 332 threads in the sex forum. wtf?!?

And saying someone is good looking is not pervy. That term gets used far too loosely for my liking.
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:05:01
@treacle Said
And saying someone is good looking is not pervy. That term gets used far too loosely for my liking.

prove to me your pervy anytime treac's
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:06:02
@treacle Said

my exact thought treacle!
innit!

#11New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:06:02
@treacle Said

Secondly is i hope this is just for certain people and not everyone...

I agree there are alot of people out there who are what i would call a d*** tease. But these are the people that end up getting into trouble over the internet. They are just after the attention and never seem to stay very long. Its the same with the people who are constantly chatting in the sex threads. get a grip. Grrrrr you all know what i mean. They sign up and dont introduce themselves and post aboout 332 threads in the sex forum. wtf?!?

I think your the biggest perv out ofus all to be honest!! lol.. j/k

you know i love you...
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:06:20
Perhaps
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:07:21
Quote:
I think your the biggest perv out ofus all to be honest!! lol.. j/k

Im not going to deny that.
innit!

#14New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:07:27
Im going to rip out of lycos dating a profile off there.... I wont mention there name but i'll show you the standerd..
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Oct 16, 2006 @ 13:08:13
@treacle Said
Perhaps

whats worse, a perv or a tease?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others