Friendships

Im losing my sister to a guy.. HELP!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
piinkeventer On November 30, 2006

Ithaca, New York
#1New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:32:55
Ok so here is my story.. I went on vacation to Canada.. and there I met a 17 year old guy (1m 19 ) but i figured we could at least like hang out for the week we were on vacation... well halfway through vacation i realize i have class the next day in Ithaca becasue my roomy called me.. so i made out with this guy but that was it.. well after i leave i found out my 14 year old sister was being a big flirt and trying to win him over.. well apparently she hung out with him about 2 weeks after vacation and they hooked up and now she is absolutely crzy over him.. when she PROMISED me she wouldnt do anything except talk/hang out cause she knew i was still sorting out my feelings.. and then that goes and happens! So i got really mad at her (and him too obviosly) and she says she just does not understand why..i went home this last weekend and i was bawling my eyes out saying how it feels like she betrayed me and stabbed me in the back.. my own sister! and she was like.. being a brat and defending herself.. but saying she would forget him.. well i get back to school today and she has I love Dave in her profile.. talk a bout a slap to the face.. i hate her so much.. she is a selfish brat and i dont know what to do about her.. my dad is on my side but my mom is siding with her..and so im ready to move out for good and never see her again.. please help me! i need advice on what i should d0!
spaced_monkey On April 19, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:42:53

To be fair don't blame your sister. She is doing what all teenagers her age want to do and hats get one over on big sis, She probably didnt do it to hurt you.

As for the guy forget him. Would you want to be with someone happy to amke out with your 14 year old lil sister? I would personally punch him square on the nose and tell him to keep his dirty hands to himself!

Bascially what I am trying to say is - dont fall out with your sister over it just put it behind you
sherreb On May 16, 2007

In your mind!, Michigan
#3New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:44:31
eh if this guy was worth crying over, he wouldnt have done anything with your sister.

Ithaca, New York
#4New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:47:05
its not that my sister is with him thats so upsetting.. its the fact that i talked to her and let her know i was upset she still ignored my feelings..shes putting the guy before me.. like if she had asked i would have been like sure. i dont care.. but now its really messed up
sherreb On May 16, 2007

In your mind!, Michigan
#5New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:49:47
yeah really. i would be pissed too. Im on your side. Sisters dont do that to sisters.
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#6New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:57:40
"Sisters dont do that to sisters."

what planet do you live on?

i've seen mothers do it to daughters and etc

Ithaca, New York
#7New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 02:59:58
well she definately shouldnt have.. but i dont know how to proceed.. i mean i want her to truly understand how i feel.. but how couldi do that?
dujac On May 22, 2012

Hot Springs, Arkansas
#8New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 03:01:33
communication

minus judgement

who knows maybe they are soulmates

yes, i doubt it, too
spaced_monkey On April 19, 2007

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 03:02:42
@piinkeventer Said
well she definately shouldnt have.. but i dont know how to proceed.. i mean i want her to truly understand how i feel.. but how couldi do that?

14 year olds are generally completely selfish. She probably doesnt realise exactly how much she has hurt you by doing this.

Take her somewhere, sit here down and explain to her why your upset. Hopefully she will come to understand - I wish you the best of luck.
christa On January 14, 2009

, Canada
#10New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 03:20:23
eye 4 a eye make out with her next bf then she will know how it feels
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#11New Post! Sep 18, 2006 @ 03:23:58
She is only 14 though, im not condoning what she did and yes its not fair and hurtful, but at 14 these things happen.

Don't lose a sister over a stupid guy. Guys come and go

Ithaca, New York
#12New Post! Sep 19, 2006 @ 16:19:14
ugh she is so annoying.. she goes on my myspace and says shes sorry.. but then she thinks that just cause she said sorry all of a sudden ill be ok with it.. and she kicks everything up a notch.. i mean.. this girl is getting on my last nerve.. so i commented back on her myspace her.. you know sorry doesnt mean anything if your just throwing around words you think people want to hear.. and she deleted my comment.. and then deleted hers taht said sorry.. i guess it really was just words.. but she is effectively driving me insane.. and im starting to think up revenge becasue she is making me so mad... i mean im a sophomore at an ivy league college.. shes a freshman at high school.. im almosta black belt in karate.. shes getting fatter all the time.. like i could so easily out smart her or just kick her ass. but i kknow i shouldnt.. its just getting soo tempting.. i want to go home and slap her really hard
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#13New Post! Sep 19, 2006 @ 16:22:03
Love no one you have just met is worth crying over. Dont even bother with him. Let your sister learn the hard way in life.. and you 19.. you dont need to be dating a 17year old.. look for a older guy! with money.. etc.. trust me where a little more muture.. not much.. but enough..
cole On October 22, 2023

Stirling, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Sep 19, 2006 @ 16:31:27
Why on earth are you behaving like this? she is your sister for god sakes, he is some random guy, i know that it may just be the principle of the situation but still you will need your sister long after any guy has left the building. Don't burn your bridges
pinksparklystars On October 08, 2015

Austin, Texas
#15New Post! Sep 19, 2006 @ 16:45:26
i agree with markfox, it sounds like you are great person and could easly find someone better. It seems like your sister is just going to be inmature and if that is the road she takes then she is going to have to deal with what happens

(you not talking to her or whatever) maybe you should just ignore her and act like you just dont care anymore, i mean normally the way to get to people is by ignoring, and i dont mean just slightly ignoreing i mean act like she doesnt exist.

i hope everything works out for you, siblings are suppose to be the ones that are there for you no matter what i guess when she gets in her next bind she will regret hurting you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs