Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

God Im soo stupid

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
amandaaaa On March 03, 2008

maidenhead, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:48:48
I say to myself " Right your going to the gym at school to lose the weight" I dont go god your sooo f***ing stupid. You manged to restrict thought, 552 calories so far and so at the end of today you would of eating roughlt 700 calories compared to 1700 calories. You did something right well thats a first. You fat ugly s***. Tomorrow you will do the same. Even if you are hungry. You will lose the weight. The best part no one realises. That?s good. No-one knows or cares so you about 10 stone 12lb or 152 lb. No-one will no if you manage to lose weigh. I can do this one thing right. I can succeed without anyone saying anything .
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:53:45
All you have to do is eat healthy and move your arse around the block a few time a night.... the weight will come off properly and it will stay off if you carry on with this life style..
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:54:11
Im slightly lost, but methinks you're a 14 year old girl trying to loose weight. My advise to that would be to not care what people think about you, and learn to be happy. 10 stone isn't even much for a 14 year old, I was about 10-11 myself.

All is fun and well, be happy and good things happen. Trust me!
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#4New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:55:34
Oh, but if you do really want to eat weight, eat chillies. For two reasons

1stly: They taste Goddly
2ndly: They increase your metabalism up to 4 times.

Go on the Subway diet and get your subs packed full of chillies!
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:56:52
That's not the right attitude about it

It's good that you're determined to lose weight as long as you're not starving yourself. I don't personally think you need to anyway.

But as long as you're eating healithy and doing regular excersise (sp?) the weight should come off.

It's a shame I can't keep to that myself
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#6New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 15:58:30
The thing that always interests me about teenage girls, is the ones who are about the right weight in terms of looking good are the ones who want to loose weight. The thins ones act as if they believe every straight man in the world wants to f*** them, and the genuinely big ones are happy.
witchywoman On November 06, 2007

Deleted

Phila, Pennsylvania
#7New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 16:55:38
@jmo Said
The thing that always interests me about teenage girls, is the ones who are about the right weight in terms of looking good are the ones who want to loose weight. The thins ones act as if they believe every straight man in the world wants to f*** them, and the genuinely big ones are happy.

So true. Weird huh?
live_a_lie On May 08, 2011

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 18:28:24
If you want to loose weight slowly reduce your calorie intake, don't suddenly go from eating loads to nothing, or you will get no where fast at all.
And also you can never loose weight with out the exercise, exercising is a key factor to weight loss.
Even if you don't do much and start off just going for a half an haour walk everyday it's something. Atfer you've got used to doing soemthing small push your self a bit more and a bit more. It'll soon be easy.
And also you really don't need to loose much weight, just a few pounds which you can do in no time.
Also it all depends on how tall you are and what kind of frame you have.Hoep this helps a bit.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 17, 2007 @ 18:50:21
for gods sake go to your doctor or nurse and get a sensible eating plan, for a start putting your calories down to half will make you think you are starving and you are more likely to binge eat and your metabolism will screw up for the rest of your life.

There is no get thin quick! it does not work that way. You need professional advice, i saw your other thread about making yourself puke.

Trust me, if you do not do it right you will be battling with your weight and metabolism for the rest of your life.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs