The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Health & Fitness

please read! weight lose thing i am trying to get together!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
insane_angel On December 13, 2009

Lewisville, United States (gen
#1New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 08:21:04
ok dude i'm so fat. Weight lose team anyone? I wanna make it a big fun game with friends and stuff! if you are interested e-mail me at @gmail. com">angelica0292 @gmail. com before septemeber 30th, 2009. I will make this fun! Everyone who wants to join just let me know! I want to make this like different and something that never stops the motavation! So let me know. Also any idea you can e-mail me those too.on the 30th i'll see who all joins and then i'll make like little plans and stuff jurnals or whatever will make this fun. Email me you name and any other imformation you'd like to send. OK? So let's DO DIS SUCKA!!!!

also I really want EVERYTHING to be between this little club thing. so we all feel free tanswr honestly about our weights and things like that.

Please e-mail me and join this thing. I need support and i'm sure others out there need it too. Thank you!
mon_ami On September 20, 2009

Deleted

#2New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 08:31:54
I wish you luck, I'm sure you can do it!!!
amelie3 On March 07, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#3New Post! Sep 05, 2009 @ 08:37:48
@insane_angel Said

ok dude i'm so fat. Weight lose team anyone? I wanna make it a big fun game with friends and stuff! if you are interested e-mail me at @gmail. com">angelica0292 @gmail. com before septemeber 30th, 2009. I will make this fun! Everyone who wants to join just let me know! I want to make this like different and something that never stops the motavation! So let me know. Also any idea you can e-mail me those too.on the 30th i'll see who all joins and then i'll make like little plans and stuff jurnals or whatever will make this fun. Email me you name and any other imformation you'd like to send. OK? So let's DO DIS SUCKA!!!!

also I really want EVERYTHING to be between this little club thing. so we all feel free tanswr honestly about our weights and things like that.

Please e-mail me and join this thing. I need support and i'm sure others out there need it too. Thank you!

I wish you luck, but personally, I wouldn't advertise my email address here. Spammers delight.

Please consider editing your post to take out your email address and encourage people to PM you instead.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs