News & Current Events

Coronavirus

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...18 19 20 21 22 ...81 82 83 · >>
Darkman666 On about 12 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#286New Post! Mar 28, 2020 @ 02:44:10
when i was a kid played " red rover " all time, i didn't know i was a commie!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#287New Post! Mar 28, 2020 @ 02:53:55
Has Creepy Joe Stalin, sorry, Biden completely lost his remaining marble? I think he may be having withdrawals from kiddy sniffing. Something isn't right with him upstairs.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#288New Post! Mar 29, 2020 @ 02:18:24
Over the past few days, State governors have been issuing Stay-at-home orders.

Now, by command of POTUS, the CDC has issued a "Travel Advisory" to "refrain from non-essential domestic travel"

Thank you, Mr Trump, for saving us!!

Companies have been stepping up to change production to support healthcare equipment over the past week or so.

POTUS wields his DPA sword and commands GM to produce ventilators (which they have already been helping with) and to open up the Lordstown plant .... which they no longer own.

Thank you for saving us Mr Trump!!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#289New Post! Mar 29, 2020 @ 16:00:19
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Has Creepy Joe Stalin, sorry, Biden completely lost his remaining marble? I think he may be having withdrawals from kiddy sniffing. Something isn't right with him upstairs.

Not that I disagree with you, as I do... at least in the sense that I wish most if not all of these old codgers would retire and leave us all alone).., but shouldn't this be in its own thread?

....something like the Biden Derangement Syndrome topic?

Or maybe kill two birds with one stone and call it the 2BDS (Bernie/Biden Derangement Syndrome).

Or maybe you should start a thread calle "(Fill in the blank) Derangement Syndrome thread..." then we can all have in put into:

Bush Derangement Syndrome
Obama Derangement Syndrome
Hillary Derangement Syndrome
Trump Derangement Syndrome
Any Politician I love like a god Derangement Syndrome.
I haven't got any creativity so I'm going to use a stupid meme Derangement Syndrome
etc
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#290New Post! Mar 29, 2020 @ 23:17:41
@bob_the_fisherman Said

But his eight years as president will be simply glorious!

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#291New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 00:25:22
@gakINGKONG Said

But his eight years as president will be simply glorious!

To paraphrase the best of the best: Listen fat, dubya is a lying dog face, dog faced, oh, you know how it goes... now come here and sit on my lap and rub my leg cos I really like that.

How is life in your neck of the woods dude? I am now in complete lockdown.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#292New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 00:28:12
@mrmhead Said

Over the past few days, State governors have been issuing Stay-at-home orders.

We are also locked down pretty much across the entire country. It is getting to the point where we will be banned from going outside for any reason.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#293New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 18:49:22
@bob_the_fisherman Said

To paraphrase the best of the best: Listen fat, dubya is a lying dog face, dog faced, oh, you know how it goes... now come here and sit on my lap and rub my leg cos I really like that.

How is life in your neck of the woods dude? I am now in complete lockdown.

Greetings and godspeed. I'm in Tampa and my job(s) are in flux. We are advised to self-isolate. Family has experienced mild symptoms but no fever. I believe I have work available for about a month or so but there is also federal assistance.

I make up reasons to take the wife's dog for walks---just to get sunshine and fresh air.

All the best and please keep in touch.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#294New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 19:12:33
Considering that I can't leave my house I think yapping online is a thing I will do a bit more than normal.

Avoid the zombies while you're out walking the dog dude.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#295New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 15:23:27
8 Strains identified.

It also gives a brief example of how social distancing is working.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#296New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 15:45:14
@mrmhead Said

8 Strains identified.

It also gives a brief example of how social distancing is working.

Good article.

And from the article:

The virus did not come from a lab

...SARS-CoV-2’s genomic molecular structure – think the backbone of the virus – is closest to a coronavirus found in bats. Parts of its structure also resemble a virus found in scaly anteaters...

Someone manufacturing a virus targeting people would have started with one that attacked humans...

etc
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#297New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 15:47:25
And from our lord god and savior, Donald Jesus Christ Trump:

... we're going to get back to our lives, and they will be great lives...

4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#298New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 17:20:51
@chaski Said

Good article.

And from the article:

The virus did not come from a lab

...SARS-CoV-2’s genomic molecular structure – think the backbone of the virus – is closest to a coronavirus found in bats. Parts of its structure also resemble a virus found in scaly anteaters...

Someone manufacturing a virus targeting people would have started with one that attacked humans...

etc

In the top 10 dumbest things I've heard about bioweapons. Someone wanting to create a virus to attack humans would, and did, start with a disease prevalent in some other mammal.
This is due to the lesson learned from the 1917 Spanish Flu Pandemic also known as SWINE FLU
It is quite obvious that the simplest way to BREED (just like creating horse or dog breeds) a virus for human consumption is to start with one that is already in an animal population. All you need are test subjects, something China has plenty of in their concentration camps.

The advantages are

The disease hasn't been in human population so there is reduced immunity.

The disease is naturally occurring in animals and the plausible deniability that it simply passed between species is available as a cover story.

There is no artificial genetic manipulation necessary, just successive attempts to get a strain that can inhabit a human host. In this way other labs testing the virus will not detect anyone else's work.

Here is a story from National Review carried forward by Yahoo News about the Border Patrol arresting a Chinese scientist at the Detroit Airport in November of 2018 with samples of SARS and MERS in his briefcase. He said he was on his way to deliver them to a researcher at a US institute.
4d4m On December 23, 2022

4dforum.org,
#299New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 17:38:29
Here is a blog post on the topic of "official" misrepresentation of the COVID-19 virus in the press.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#300New Post! Mar 31, 2020 @ 19:14:14
@4d4m Said

In the top 10 dumbest things I've heard about bioweapons. Someone wanting to create a virus to attack humans would, and did, start with a disease prevalent in some other mammal.
This is due to the lesson learned from the 1917 Spanish Flu Pandemic also known as SWINE FLU
It is quite obvious that the simplest way to BREED (just like creating horse or dog breeds) a virus for human consumption is to start with one that is already in an animal population. All you need are test subjects, something China has plenty of in their concentration camps.

The advantages are

The disease hasn't been in human population so there is reduced immunity.

The disease is naturally occurring in animals and the plausible deniability that it simply passed between species is available as a cover story.

There is no artificial genetic manipulation necessary, just successive attempts to get a strain that can inhabit a human host. In this way other labs testing the virus will not detect anyone else's work.

Here is a story from National Review carried forward by Yahoo News about the Border Patrol arresting a Chinese scientist at the Detroit Airport in November of 2018 with samples of SARS and MERS in his briefcase. He said he was on his way to deliver them to a researcher at a US institute.

I didn't realize that you are a expert in bioengineered viruses. Very interesting. Where did you get your degree?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...18 19 20 21 22 ...81 82 83 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs