, United Kingdom
#1216New Post! Jan 15, 2021 @ 15:22:00
The failure of the UK Government:-

HERE
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1217New Post! Jan 15, 2021 @ 15:39:59
@DiscordTiger Said

the zpac doesnt do anything to the rona, but its not actually the rona that seems to do the most damage. I mean its the cause, as in if you didnt have it you would be fine, but it gets in your system and *f***s s*** up* then other bacterial stuff that is normally not a problem, takes over and before you know you have pneumonia because your lungs are filled with fluid and that makes it hard to breathe.

so who knows the zpac may have fought off the bacteria enough to give you a better chance. That the part that sucks about novel virus no time to investigate that stuff. The sheer volume of people dying as we "try out" things is staggering. Individually, im all for trying everything and anything. We don't even understand the placebo effect enough to know when to rule it out, but if it safes a life from suffering from this, do it.

I am glad to hear you are doing better, this disease is just awful.

Hence the cause of death labeled as "Complications from COVID-19"
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1218New Post! Jan 16, 2021 @ 01:12:36
@mrmhead Said

Hence the cause of death labeled as "Complications from COVID-19"

Yes and all the maskholes can argue that covid didn’t *really* kill them.

It’s a conspiracy!
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1219New Post! Jan 23, 2021 @ 08:24:28
Latest......

Depending upon which news source or link chosen, in Norway quite a number of older people have/have not/might have died following a Covid Vaccination. Don't worry folks......keep your sleeves rolled up and get into line.

The new UK Variant might/might not/is/isn't more virulent rather than just more transmissable. More people have/haven't/might have died after catching it.

The gap between the first shot and the second, once needing to be three weeks as the first shot gave only about 30% protection, now can be 12 weeks. The WHO says it should only be 6 weeks and that the UK ( "we are just following the science" ) is out on its own on this. Assurances are given that this has nothing to do with supply problems.

Boris Johnson, to bring us back to the Sunlit Uplands of Brexit (we all need a boost in these dark days) tells the UK Fishermen that despite fish rotting on the quaysides, in five and a half years they will enjoy "El Dorado"!!

Keep safe folks.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1220New Post! Jan 24, 2021 @ 09:47:13
The UK death toll now fast approaches 100,000. One of the worst in the world no matter how the stats are manipulated, compared or whatever. Yet it is "difficult to make any comparisons" according to our Government, who nevertheless find it easy to do so when it comes to vaccine roll out figures.

The ploy of getting the public to blame themselves and each other is in full swing. It certainly beats the heat being put on the long, long, long record of sheer Govt incompetence since day 1. So many little news items tell of "parties" and gatherings by a non-compliant public.

Since the beginning of the latest lockdown nearly 4000 cases of companies breaking the rules have been reported. Lack of social distancing, no room to do so, too many people together etc etc. Just 81 have received "a warning" and yet the number of fines being dished out to individuals rises by the day. Obviously when people mix together for a party or a drink the virus strikes, virulently, but if they gather in an office or on a factory floor then it holds back.

So it goes on. The sheer s***storm that is Tory Britain (global or not) stumbles on.

On a personal level, my partner and myself both received the jab yesterday. They fitted me in even though I had no official appointment. All was helpful, friendly and efficient. Whether or not we should now ideally receive the next jab in three weeks, six weeks or twelve weeks, and which is the best, seems to depend upon news source and just who is doing the talking.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1221New Post! Jan 24, 2021 @ 18:46:32
Asked on prime time telly about the UK having just about the worst Covid death toll in the world, our Home Secretary Priti Patel answered:-

"We've been in this virus pandemic for about a year now um and its a global pandemic across the world and governments respond you know very differently, we've seen that, across the world but based on the fact society evidence that have effectively been presented to us as decision makers. Now I think the fact of the matter is we've seen just deaths around, around the world, harrowing death tolls around the world. Government has responded as facts change, information changes, working with scientists, working with medics, working with the professionals who have been guiding us throughout this, so there is no one reason as to why we have, you know, an appalling death toll. The numbers are deeply tragic and this is a human tragedy across the world and at home but as I've said you know there'll be a wide range of reasons and I'm sure you know in the future we'll all look back and you know we'll all look with a degree of humility I would say as well as to measures that could have been taken, some measures we might not have even taken right now and understand and look at why that may have been the case. "

Well, there you are. Readers might now understand why I speak of a s***storm when referring to the UK's current leaders.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1222New Post! Feb 04, 2021 @ 11:54:59
More on Boris Johnson and his Afterlife after "getting brexit done"....... his own scientific advisers said two weeks ago that to protect the UK from the various mutations arising in various places we should immediately close our borders. Boris "I just follow the science" Johnson has yet to set a date for any such thing to happen. Asked why the delay he replied "we have the most stringent border controls of anywhere in the world". No we don't Boris.......but who cares? Just say whatever suits.

On Brexit (I cant't be bothered to switch threads) empty shelves continue to exist in Northern Ireland supermarkets. Boris "No British PM would accept a border down the Irish Sea" Johnson, after creating a border down the Irish Sea, continues to deny any extra paperwork is required to export (!!!!) goods from the UK to NI (part of the UK!) His latest cry is (after "taking back control" and negotiating the Deal himself) is to tell the EU to "get it sorted out"!!!!! No Boris! THAT is YOUR job. You have taken back control. Get it?

Well, thats it. Back to Tang Poetry.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1223New Post! Feb 05, 2021 @ 15:19:56
@dookie Said

......to protect the UK from the various mutations arising in various places we should immediately close our borders. Boris "I just follow the science" Johnson has yet to set a date for any such thing to happen. Asked why the delay he replied "we have the most stringent border controls of anywhere in the world".

The date now set is 15th Feb. Yes, Global Britain, the "world leader" in the fight against Coronavirus, moves fast when necessary.

Australia imposed its own border control restrictions LAST MARCH. As at today's date they have had 909 covid deaths and less than 30,000 infections. The UK now has 110,000 deaths and just under 4m infections.

When Australia was imposing such restrictions the UK PM was boasting of shaking hands with patients in hospital wards.

Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#1224New Post! Feb 10, 2021 @ 21:59:41
Now the UK Govt seeks to impose stricter border controls (about a year too late) it proposes a ten year jail sentence on anyone lying on a Passenger Locator Form. Ten years!

But if you lie on the side of a bus you become Prime Minister!

Reminds me of the lyric of Bob Dylan...."Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you king"

Mouse1988 On September 25, 2023

Troy, New York
#1225New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 02:44:51
What vaccine are you getting? I hope to get j and j.

Troy, New York
#1226New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 02:48:28
Oh come on!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/27/health/us-coronavirus-saturday/index.html
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#1227New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 02:59:37
I got the Pfizer. I get my second fauci ouchi on Tuesday.

Troy, New York
#1228New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 03:02:46
https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/husted-releases-statement-after-calling-covid-19-the-wuhan-virus-on-twitter
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1229New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 13:39:27
I'm scheduled for my first on Apr 8
I don't know which one.

My 93yr old mother got both without any after-effects - not even a sore arm.
She also gets the flu vax every year. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#1230New Post! Mar 28, 2021 @ 20:46:48
I can’t with flu vax. Egg allergy.
For the flu vax: Like my arm hurt and the site swelled up to the point I couldn’t move it for a few days. When I went back to the dr. That was how my egg allergy was diagnosed. Joy.

The covid shot: was tender at the site but no big deal. I was otherwise fine. I drink plenty of water though and have been generally well rested. So kinda treating like if
Your planning for a weekend bender. Most people are doing thier pre-emotive hangover “cures”. Water, electrolytes, a nap. Soup Etc.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...80 81 82 83 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs