The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Technology & Internet:
Software

Aoache OpenOffice Won't Start - HELP!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Heavenlover22 On March 25, 2024

#1New Post! May 01, 2023 @ 20:43:18
Today, my OpenOffice (be it Text, Impress, etc.) won't open regardless of what file I try to open. It was working perfectly fine when I installed it on my Windows 10 I got a few months ago. And now, it crashes for NO reason at all! I waited for, around 1 minute every time, and I keep getting this dialog box saying "OpenOffice 4.1.2 is not responding." And it gave me a choice to close it or wait for it to respond. And I tried it on my 2 drives, one internal and one external. They all had the same result. And if that wasn't bad enough, it f***ed my computer up to the point that the white light WON'T go off and I'm now having trouble opening other kinds of files (VLC, photos, etc.). And I have to shut down my computer 2 or 3 times before restarting it every time. Other files (not OpenOffice) function normally, the white light is calming down and blinking at the right times. But there's no change. Open Office won't open and my other files take FOREVER to open because of that. And the white light on my PC won't go off! AGAIN! After my 3rd or 4th restart, my other files play correctly. The white light functions normally. And I'm not going to bother with OpenOffice now because of that.

For God's sake, I'm at my wit's end, losing faith. If you have this similar problem, have you guys found a solution to fix it? I need it, please! STAT!
Kullik358 On December 15, 2023

Nairn, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 03, 2023 @ 10:15:11
why would you seek an answer for a tech question on a dead forum? ask on like reddit or something.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs