The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

25 Mind-Blowing Things Likely To Happen If Dems Succeed In Removing Trump From Office

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#76New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 14:15:04
You know what would be funny ...

If the Deep State stepped up for the Senate vote - either by voting to remove Trump if they are in the senate, or pulling their blackmail cards to "encourage" the other senators! Blindsiding Mitch and his idol.

Have you ever seen a turtle panic?
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#78New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 18:27:08
@chaski Said

”Flawed” is probably a more accurate word... as are all utopian ideals/plans.
While the USSR obviously failed, Russia and China haven’t been destroyed.
Russia is becoming a world power again, largely thanks to Trump.

China’s economy will likely surpass the USA’s in the next few years, again largely thanks to Trump. In addition, while China’s Military is unlikely to surpass the USA’s any time soon, China’s influence along the pacific rim will soon exceed the USA’s, again largely thanks to Trump.

In addition, both Africa and Latin America are ripe for the “taking” by China or even Russia... not due to Trump, but due to over 100 years of misguided politics.... though Trump certainly hasn’t done anything to fix things.

You must be kidding: Marx, Engels, Lenin & Stalin were all lunatics. The first 2 helped to write Communism into being, and the next two carried out the madness.

Then look at Mao, he killed more Chinese than anyone can account for. Then that lunatic invaded North Korea, to expel the UN forces; mostly Americans, during the Korean War.

They were well prepared troops too, with down parkas to keep them warm. That is more than the idiot Americans had brought with them into Korea.

And now, America has been enriching China ever since Nixon went there. Name something that they can't make or steal; like the intellectual property of American companies.

Piracy is not a flaw of a system, that is systemically a thief. And that is all that Communism can ever be, a thief.

@DiscordTiger Said

Ohh are we comparing library sizes?
I can guarantee mine is bigger.

And that is just items I own, if we count libraries and databases I have access to, I know mine is huge! Though CPATs might be close, I know I have bigger ILL privileges though.

I can guarantee you that my library is daunting, and that is enough for me: and that I can give you a run for your money on many subjects.

I have a copy of Feuerbach's, The Essence Of Christianity, which I have glanced at; and my opinion of him is low.

It is like he is groping around in the darkness, trying to figure out what Christianity is.

That work is considered to be a seminal one by the Communists. IMHO, he was a dunce.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#79New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 19:40:11
@MisterX Said

You must be kidding:

Not at all.

@MisterX Said

Marx, Engels, Lenin & Stalin were all lunatics. The first 2 helped to write Communism into being, and the next two carried out the madness.

I haven't disputed any of that.

@MisterX Said

They were well prepared troops too, with down parkas to keep them warm. That is more than the idiot Americans had brought with them into Korea....

...nd now, America has been enriching China ever since Nixon went there.

So you are saying that China did not fail.
MisterX On August 10, 2022

Saint Petersburg,
#80New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 20:09:36
@chaski Said

Not at all.

So you are saying that China did not fail.

Fail in what? They are thieves and bastards, and if they have prospered, it was at the expense of America and Europe. Name something that is in your house, that China developed within the last 25 years.

I can point you to a super computer that they developed, which was a rip-off of Western work.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#81New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 20:39:49
@MisterX Said

Fail in what?

You said "The Russians and Chinese were destroyed by Communism, and they know it."

I assumed the by "destroyed" you meant the they were "failed" states.

@MisterX Said

Name something that is in your house, that China developed within the last 25 years.

Name something that is in your home that China doesn't sell to Americans and make a ton of money off of.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#82New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 22:17:57
@MisterX Said

You must be kidding: Marx, Engels, Lenin & Stalin were all lunatics. The first 2 helped to write Communism into being, and the next two carried out the madness.

Then look at Mao, he killed more Chinese than anyone can account for. Then that lunatic invaded North Korea, to expel the UN forces; mostly Americans, during the Korean War.

They were well prepared troops too, with down parkas to keep them warm. That is more than the idiot Americans had brought with them into Korea.

And now, America has been enriching China ever since Nixon went there. Name something that they can't make or steal; like the intellectual property of American companies.

Piracy is not a flaw of a system, that is systemically a thief. And that is all that Communism can ever be, a thief.

I can guarantee you that my library is daunting, and that is enough for me: and that I can give you a run for your money on many subjects.

I have a copy of Feuerbach's, The Essence Of Christianity, which I have glanced at; and my opinion of him is low.

It is like he is groping around in the darkness, trying to figure out what Christianity is.

That work is considered to be a seminal one by the Communists. IMHO, he was a dunce.

Dude, are you really library d*** measuring with a academic librarian at research library? Even my personal library I had to get for my political science/criminology/library degrees is huge because they are not worth reselling on the used market. (I take notes in them) add all the american studies courses I’ve taken over the past twenty years for “fun” it’s quite the collection.

Besides I also know owning a book doesn’t mean people understand it. Much like much of this conversation. Your posts are just a series of insults and anger rather than discussion.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#86New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 12:00:29
@bob_the_fisherman Said

So... what was the abuse of power?

What was the "obstruction"?

Claiming executive privilege when subpoenaed. But scotus says its okay.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#87New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 13:30:00
@gakINGKONG Said

Color me surprised.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#88New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 15:55:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

So... what was the abuse of power?

"The allegation of abuse of power stems from Trump's decision to withhold roughly $400 million of congressionally approved military aid from Ukraine until the country announced an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden, a political rival."

@bob_the_fisherman Said

What was the "obstruction"?

"The allegations of obstruction are based on Trump’s lack of cooperation with the House inquiry, including defying subpoenas for documents and testimony."
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#89New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 15:55:32
@gakINGKONG Said

Incorrect.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#90New Post! Dec 23, 2019 @ 16:10:20
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs