The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

25 Mind-Blowing Things Likely To Happen If Dems Succeed In Removing Trump From Office

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#61New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 19:22:31
Though I will admit to only have one complete copy of the federalist papers. I practice regular weeding and its not one of the ones that I "own" in multiple formats, as I do have full access to it in a database, my print copy is enough at home.

And my Steven King is paperbacks. Anne Rice is who I have in mostly 1st editions. Or at least her stuff until she thought she needed to fire her editor. We all need editors.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#62New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 19:23:59
@DiscordTiger Said

Ohh are we comparing library sizes?
I can guarantee mine is bigger.

And that is just items I own, if we count libraries and databases I have access to, I know mine is huge! Though CPATs might be close, I know I have bigger ILL privileges though.

I think so far we're just comparing libraries with political and horror volumes... which will make perfect sense once religious texts are added...

The Queen of Random

Administrator

#63New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 19:26:44
@chaski Said

I think so far we're just comparing libraries with political and horror volumes... which will make perfect sense once religious texts are added...

Lol, those are my top three subject collections!

Throw some fairies and elves in (fantasy), and I'm still competitive.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#64New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 20:03:50
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#65New Post! Dec 20, 2019 @ 20:35:36
I used have and read all kurt Vonnegut's books. I understood the basic themes in his books, but things in between the lines in his books was over my head. I didn't noticed them, when I read them. people told me there were in them.

this reference, had nothing to do with the stuff in this topic, but, I hate being out of conversation.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#67New Post! Dec 21, 2019 @ 22:56:51
@DiscordTiger Said

Lol. Why the obsession with Hillary.

Impeachment doesn’t meant getting her. It doesn’t even mean #presidentpelosi.
As a hashtag #presidentpelosi is funny because trumps willingness to throw Pence under the bus, not because people actually think or want Pelosi in office. Impeachment doesn’t even mean removing from office, just that even the president isn’t above the law.

We don’t have a king in the US. You’d think people would understand that, but apparently not.

Obviously Trump will not be impeached for the crimes Biden committed in the Ukraine despite the best efforts of the hysterical (in both senses of the word), mainstream media and other Democrats, but if he was, he would be the first President impeached for merely asking about corruption in the history of the the US. How many supporters of the Democrats think that's a good thing? Do most Democrat voters think political corruption by their own must be defended at all costs?

When Biden said he refused to hand over 1bill dollars until the Burisma investigation was shut down he appeared to be protecting not just his son's corrupt board position in a corrupt corporation, but a seriously criminal cartel in Ukraine featuring killers like Igor Kolomoisky. I wonder how many people support that because they support the DNC...

US politics is a bit like a Dr. Suess book these days.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#68New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 01:31:39
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Obviously Trump will not be impeached for the crimes Biden committed in the Ukraine despite the best efforts of the hysterical (in both senses of the word), mainstream media and other Democrats, but if he was, he would be the first President impeached for merely asking about corruption in the history of the the US. How many supporters of the Democrats think that's a good thing? Do most Democrat voters think political corruption by their own must be defended at all costs?

When Biden said he refused to hand over 1bill dollars until the Burisma investigation was shut down he appeared to be protecting not just his son's corrupt board position in a corrupt corporation, but a seriously criminal cartel in Ukraine featuring killers like Igor Kolomoisky. I wonder how many people support that because they support the DNC...

US politics is a bit like a Dr. Suess book these days.

This makes absolutely no sense in relation to my post.

NE, Ohio
#69New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 01:39:44
@DiscordTiger Said

This makes absolutely no sense in relation to my post.

Fact-salad. Slice and dice sprinkled with misinformation and re-arrange until it fits the narrative.
Darkman666 On about 3 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#70New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 02:02:49
my fact salad, if you need to know!

I put lettuce in a bowl, and then I put thousand islands salad dressing over the lettuce.

I had a salad today, but thank you for offering !
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#71New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 02:03:26
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Obviously Trump will not be impeached...

Aside from your poor understanding of things like laws in the USA...

Trump was impeached.

Fact >>> he has been impeached... historically speaking only the 3rd time in the history of the USA.

And... as odd as it might seem to some, Trump was impeached for something far worse than having extramarital sex with a consenting adult.

NE, Ohio
#72New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 02:13:16
@chaski Said

Trump was impeached.

Fact >>> he has been impeached... historically speaking only the 3rd time in the history of the USA.

And... as odd as it might seem to some, Trump was impeached for something far worse than having extramarital sex with a consenting adult.

Even extramarital sex with a consenting adult was not necessarily impeachable. But lying to congress is..... or was back then, at least.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#73New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 02:17:05
@mrmhead Said

lying to congress is..... or was back then, at least.

On the other hand, when people who are part of an administration provide testimony...

FAKE NEWS! PERFECT PHONE CALL!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#74New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 07:27:51
@chaski Said

Trump was impeached.

Fair enough. I thought impeachment had to pass both houses...

What was he impeached for?

NE, Ohio
#75New Post! Dec 22, 2019 @ 14:08:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fair enough. I thought impeachment had to pass both houses...

What was he impeached for?

Abuse of power
Obstruction of Congress
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs