Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#31New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 05:22:53
@chaski Said

Its about the German Army Officers in World War II figured out that Hitler was an evil psychopath and the war was ending badly, so they tried to assassinate Hitler and conduct a coup to take over Germany so they can end the war, surrender to the Allied forces and save what is left of Germany.

It is exactly like people thinking that there is enough concerning information that there should be an investigation into possible collusion between Russia and Trump & his team (including Flynn who was fired for his collision with Russia).

At least it's not a cartoon movie , that's what i was thinking it probably was .
i hate to derail this thread with anything as mundane as real life , but, how long after the German Army Officers tried to assassinate Hitler did he kill himself ?
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#32New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 09:28:21
@Sandrocksonic Said

That's exactly my point even though I didn't say it in my last post I was is going to get to that but I don't think they would let him in there either. Why you may ask? Because the ruling class want someone who was black mailable someone they have dirt on though probably give him someone who is black mailable as his VP but who knows they may be able to use him for what his worth they don't call him "Paul Rhino" for nothing.

If the deep state is relying on someone who is 'black malleable' in order to maintain control, then they're understanding of psychology, sociology, and Geo-political realities are so laughable that I wouldn't be worried about their plans to begin with.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#33New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 12:12:12
the movie " Valkyrie " is one of ( i think ) if i remember fourth version of the same plot.

i am not sure if this movie had anything that connect to with this thread. the movie was a bad movie. it stunk like high heaven. so it was a true fact that an failed attempt assassination to kill hilter.

it was the best ww2 movies about hilter.

a tv movie, " bunker " starring anthony hopkins , the movie was about the last days of hilter.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#34New Post! Mar 30, 2017 @ 15:25:42
@white_swan53 Said

...how long after the German Army Officers tried to assassinate Hitler did he kill himself ?

Roughly a year later.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#35New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 02:37:55
@chaski Said

So it isn't Obama and Hillary and the Democrats that you are concerned with.

You are concerned with the Republican party.

You have grown a lot.

However, why do you want a president who is, to use your words, "black mailable"?

Obama is a black male........ Damn conspiracy.... Thanks Obama!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#36New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 02:39:26
@white_swan53 Said

At least it's not a cartoon movie , that's what i was thinking it probably was .
i hate to derail this thread with anything as mundane as real life , but, how long after the German Army Officers tried to assassinate Hitler did he kill himself ?

Cartoon's might be a little too in-depth for the OP though.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#37New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 05:18:55
i forgot the name of the tv movie that tom cruise's movie was based on. it was better than tom's movie.

that the assassination's attempt with the briefcase in the meeting. the person brought in the meeting got nervous, and it show. if i think the briefcase had problems, too. it was a very difficult assignment, if what accomplished with the explosion.

by the two movies, it look like anyone could done better. really, the time of how the meeting was going down. a certain events of the meeting going down wasn't plan for it.

it look more bad luck for the resistance then anything.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#38New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 11:46:12
@twilitezone911 Said

i forgot the name of the tv movie that tom cruise's movie was based on. it was better than tom's movie.

that the assassination's attempt with the briefcase in the meeting. the person brought in the meeting got nervous, and it show. if i think the briefcase had problems, too. it was a very difficult assignment, if what accomplished with the explosion.

by the two movies, it look like anyone could done better. really, the time of how the meeting was going down. a certain events of the meeting going down wasn't plan for it.

it look more bad luck for the resistance then anything.

Hogan's Heroes?

(just checked - we still don't know who killed Bob Crane )

Saint Louis, Missouri
#39New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 12:31:53
@mrmhead Said

Hogan's Heroes?

(just checked - we still don't know who killed Bob Crane )

no, it wasn't hogan's heroes, it was about 80's or 90's, when tv movie came out. i think hogan's heroes did similar plot to it.

the plot was hogan get the briefcase to the resistance for the assassination, not actually part of the mission.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#40New Post! Mar 31, 2017 @ 20:14:47
Last night I met a woman who claimed that she had a conversation with a Republican "staffer" (no further details provided) who stated the following:

"The Republican Party already has enough to impeach Trump and actually plans on impeaching Trump. The "plan" is to get as much legislation passed as quick as possible, then "hammer him".

Meanwhile, the Democrats "know or suspect this" and already have a case "ready to be filed" to the Supreme Court to call for an annulment of the election based on fraud and possibly treason and call for a new election."

It seems a bit too much like movie grand conspiracy for me to believe. I actually wish it was true (and then some), but I doubt it.

I think it more likely that a couple more of Trump's buddies take a hit and are asked to resign. I'm personally hoping Sessions gets removed.

I would also love to see Trump dump his gin blossom psycho buddy Bannon, but I actually doubt that Bannon was involved with the Russia stuff...he's more of a let's tear it all down and start from scratch kind of nut bag...besides, he's probably the real brains behind the Trump administration so won't leave anytime soon.

Although it does seem that more and more of the Republicans are getting on board with the Russia tried to do something to hurt our Democracy (in recent days both Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio have said as much).

I suppose we will soon find out...
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#41New Post! Apr 01, 2017 @ 13:48:45
@chaski Said

I would also love to see Trump dump his gin blossom psycho buddy Bannon,

Bannon was in the Gin Blossoms!?!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed