Forums: Business & Money:
Jobs & Careers

Customers...lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#1New Post! Feb 15, 2006 @ 10:21:45
I'm a customer service representative for t-mobile. So today I got a call from a guy who had the voice of a very large black man. I asked him his name, and he says "Betty."
"Betty?" I asked.
"Yep."
So I said, "Ohhkaaay.......BETTY, How can I help you?"
He says, "I cancelled the account earlier, but...I changed my mind."
So I reply, "OK Betty, so you want to reverse the cancellation on this account?"
"Yep."
So I asked if I could put him on hold, and looked at the memos from the previous rep. He had called in 1 minuted earlier, told them his name was Demitrius, and they refused because he wasn't the account holder, and so now here he was a minute later claiming to be Betty. So while I had him on hold looking into that, "Betty" hung up on me. Maybe I was a little too sarcastic with him.
justvr On February 20, 2006

, Wallis and Futuna
#2New Post! Feb 15, 2006 @ 10:25:19
Na, you were nice. The big black dude, Betty, as it turns out, was a b****... Nuts
to her....
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#3New Post! Feb 15, 2006 @ 11:27:31
ive got some stories of customers,
one guy threww apuch and broke his hand on the wall when arguing with my boss and i about a tv..
a guy on the phone wanted to complain aboutt the price of his gas bill, which is good, if after 4 options on a automatted system telling him we were personal injury claims, i would have more respect..
another guy, was an indian fella, (i almost cryied of laughter with this..) he wanted to transfer his cover over to his wife, but because he was disabled he had special cover half the price.. i asked if his wife was disabled because you have to pay full whack if not, he said yes, i asked him for her disabled no. and he said she hasnt got one.. he then said.. "but she has a slight limp..." man i nearly died right there....
Shug On March 17, 2011

Dewsbury/Leeds, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 15, 2006 @ 12:22:50
I used to work in a call centre and some guy said we were "a bunch of useless f***ing-" I slammed the phone down on him.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#5New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 09:13:29
We have these customers that come into my workplace that just get on my last damn nerve. This one lady came in a few weeks ago and she always sits at the same table everytime that she comes in, unless of course there is already someone there. As soon as you greet her and ask her how she is , she starts bitcing and moaning about something we did wrong the last time she was there, it makes you wonder why the hell she keeps coming back if the service is so sucky. So one day she comes in and she said that she was mad, Of course I had to ask her why and she said that she sent her husband in to get her a sandwich on the saturday before and that it was put together very sloppily and that it was not good at all. Being in management I had to ask her for a little more detail so I said well what time was it on saturday and she said oh about 5 pm I almost slapped the silly b****. We close every saturday at 2 pm we were not open and she clearly was trying to get something for nothing.

I have another customer that comes in every damn friday night at 15 after 7 , he knows full well we close at 8 and friday night is all you can eat fish night, he sits there till like an hour after we have officially closed and keep ordering fish. I told him the lasttime that I worked on friday that he was going to have to hurry because I was'nt staying there all damn night after we had closed.
bravo_zulu On December 07, 2006

New Sodom, Indiana
#6New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 09:37:01
I use to sell magazines over the phone when I was an undergrad. At least 3 or 4 times a day I would talk to someone who refused to let me off the phone. A lonely elderly person, a stoned teenager who was sweating his mom's emminate arrival, a bored housewife who just wanted to chat with someone. It would have been a good job for a novelist.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 10:41:52
We have a patient who comes in and hands us a blank piece of paper. We have to guess what the hell he wants every time.

He thinks there are words on it, but there isnt
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#8New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 15:28:08
What the hell? There are some wierdos out there. I swear some fo the people I have to wait on at work just piss me off so bad. I have been known to tell them I am a waitress not a slave or a f***ing mind reader. Theres one woman who comes in there and she clearly doesnot like me but she always always sits in my section and then at the end of her meal she b****es about the service I gave her, says I did'nt fill up her coffee or something enough. I was really in a bad moood one night and she came to the register to check out and she said, the next time I come here to eat be sure you keep my coffee cup full, I just looked at her and I said , the next time you come in here to eat why don't you sit n another section. I know I was rude but I tell it like it is and I ain't taking no s*** from old bitter women who have not been told taht blue eye shadow whent out years ago.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 15:29:15
bandylank On June 22, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Feb 19, 2006 @ 15:37:54
i hate people
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom