Woman Talk

It's weird!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
beautifuldisaster On February 22, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#16New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:12:01
Some guys just suck huh?? You'll find a guy who deserves you soon enough give it time and don't feel to bad about the last guy he isn't worth bein upset or mad over 8) and don't EVER let any guy treat you like a whore/slave or take you for granted you are too nice of a person to allow that just like treebs. I found that with my boyfriend he didn't change when we moved in together but the whole time I knew him he just let his imperfections show and didn'y try to put on a show to sweep me off my feet so maybe look for something like that in your next guy I dunno thats just my opinion and experiences don't hate me
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#17New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:17:31
Dont kill me when say this but maybe its you girls that the problem is?? maybe your expectations are too high??
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:19:23
@reiko Said
With nick I was the doormat in and outside the bedroom.

You know its a difficult thing to get a hang of, It can be done. I find if you are a b**** to him, simply say "yeah well bang it out of me when we are in bed" its a win win situation
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:19:50
@markfox01 Said
Dont kill me when say this but maybe its you girls that the problem is?? maybe your expectations are too high??

reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#20New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:19:50
@beautifuldisaster Said
Some guys just suck huh?? You'll find a guy who deserves you soon enough give it time and don't feel to bad about the last guy he isn't worth bein upset or mad over 8) and don't EVER let any guy treat you like a whore/slave or take you for granted you are too nice of a person to allow that just like treebs. I found that with my boyfriend he didn't change when we moved in together but the whole time I knew him he just let his imperfections show and didn'y try to put on a show to sweep me off my feet so maybe look for something like that in your next guy I dunno thats just my opinion and experiences don't hate me

I just get in these funky moods at times and vent about it. I'm sorry.
I won't hate you for your opinion or experiences!
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#21New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:20:34
@markfox01 Said

markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#22New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:21:04
@reiko Said

i love you...
beautifuldisaster On February 22, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#23New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:21:25
@reiko Said
I just get in these funky moods at times and vent about it. I'm sorry.

Oh yeah I know those... thats ok though I'm sure everyone does
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Mar 02, 2006 @ 12:51:14
hey babe - yea men can be proper arseholes. I suppose the way to handle it is to make sure they know when they've done wrong. When Max started treating me badly I showed him I wouldn't stand for it and I got mad. When I treat him badly and b**** to him he stands up for himself (I'm not perfect and never will be!) so we sort out our stuff by standing up to each other and saying when we're not happy.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#25New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 05:50:49
Today my friend came by to see me at work, I knew when I first looked at her that she was pissed about something. I asked her what it was and she said I'm mad at Kyle I was a bit taken back by this because Kyle was her husband and he's been dead for about 7 years.

She's been dating a really sweet guy for but 6 months and she said that he had shown her how great being in love was and that she was mad because Kyle had treated her so dirty but she did'nt realize it until now , since she's seen how nice it was to be loved truly and treated with love and repsect.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs