Politics

You want change? Dont vote.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#1New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 10:25:24
Im going to put it here simply, for you to read, and your brain to compute: Your vote does not count. "We the people" do not exist anymore. Corporations, banksters, and crooked politicians run the show, and we are all just pawns in their game. You cannot deny these facts at this point in the game. The American people are nothing more than a complacent population of sheep, that willingly give away their freedoms, in the name of national security.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

We are not a free people anymore, we have not been free for decades. What we have is an illusion of freedom. Our entire reality is nothing more than an illusion at this point, our perception of the world, and our place in it is so utterly distorted, but no one questions it...

I know its scary to think that our government doesnt have our best interest at heart, and that those who "we" "put" in place to protect us, really dont give a f*** about us, but you have to wake up to the real world, and snap out of your dream state...these people effectively rule the world. Greed is murderous, and it destroys the soul. Only a select few humans can handle having power over millions of others, and withstand moral corruption. TPTB have shown us time and time again that they cant handle power...

You must realize though, that these people only have as much power over you as you let them have. The money that our governments use to keep us in a state of economic slavery only has as much value as our minds assign to it. When i see money, i just see pieces of paper, and chips of metal, but to others, they see power, and freedom. In this world, if you dont have money, you have neither power, nor freedom.

"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Now you ask, whats the solution to these problems facing us, how do we rid the world of this evil force that keeps us oppressed (with our consent, mind you)?

I can assure you one thing, sitting around in parks, and places of commerce (tyranny), holding up picket signs, and yelling through a loud speaker wont change the hearts and minds of the global elite, it wont change their agenda, it just gives them more time to f*** us over while we're moping around. And voting...must i restate facts? It changes NOTHING, our election cycles and two party system does nothing but destroy this nation, and divide the masses...

In order achieve anything, we MUST take up arms against the global elite, no blood has to be shed, we just need to strike fear into their hearts...there are billions of us, and only a handful of them...having the threat of nearly the entire world coming down on them would make the elites s*** a brick, and hopefully scare them into exile...

After that happens...f***, i dont know, we'd all have to figure that one out...

Anyways, enjoy this nice video that inspired this political rant

Laertes On August 28, 2014

Mieres, Spain
#2New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 10:46:30
I'm agree with most of politicians don't correspond with democracy and obeys illegitimate powers, but I think don't vote is useless.
Richard_Richards On October 23, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 13:24:45
It's the same here in the UK, Europe too, Russia. China. The Middle East, in fact, absolutely everywhere. Thing is I don't think the masses are anywhere near ready or willing to rise up, and you need the masses to rise up simultaneously or the whole thing doesn't work. Just a few people get nutted by the army or banged up in prison. There will come a day when people have had as much as they can take, and a major Western democracy will fall, but we're way off at the moment.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#4New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 14:26:26
@Richard_Richards Said

It's the same here in the UK, Europe too, Russia. China. The Middle East, in fact, absolutely everywhere. Thing is I don't think the masses are anywhere near ready or willing to rise up, and you need the masses to rise up simultaneously or the whole thing doesn't work. Just a few people get nutted by the army or banged up in prison. There will come a day when people have had as much as they can take, and a major Western democracy will fall, but we're way off at the moment.

The masses either rise up with guns or with votes. One thing for sure, if we continue to rely on our entertainers for our political policies, we might as well just for the the third option, lay down and die.
Richard_Richards On October 23, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Aug 06, 2012 @ 14:33:18
There's a lot of apathy out there, that's the biggest pain for any revolutionary. People past-caring. How do you inspire mass law breaking by ordinary citizens? I tell you what, under Tony Blairs regime I thought we in the uk might end up with a problem, and I suppose if the legacy he left was partly the cause of the London riots, maybe we did.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs