Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:35:16
@claudibee Said

Also, If Mr Brown has so much experience from being Chancellor of the Exchequer he could be using it more wisely now. I know experience is vital in politics but so is common sense. I'm really not sure how we've gone so badly wrong.

Comparing our financial situation with that of other countries we are doing quite well.
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#17New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:35:20
i am
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#18New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:36:04
@claudibee Said

As Chancellor and now P.M. He has to take resonsibility somewhere along the line or what is the point of having a CoE or PM?

Why should he take responsibility for doing nothing wrong?
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:37:43
@jmo Said

Comparing our financial situation with that of other countries we are doing quite well.

Of course, relatively speaking. Having said that there is the old saying (I can't remember verbatim but to paraphrase) 'If we do not learn from history we are going to make the same mistakes again'. There is plenty of history for our politicians to learn from. Boom and Bust is not new.
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:38:53
@jmo Said

Why should he take responsibility for doing nothing wrong?

That question depends on whether you think Mr Brown is blameless or a part of what has gone wrong here. (Notice I said 'a part', not necessarily all his responsibility).
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#22New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:40:22
I personally believe Gordon Brown has done what he should have done and has handled the situation remarkably well, ofcourse not everything has gone perfectly, but it never could. I'd just feel a lot less secure right now if the Tories were in power.
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Nov 17, 2008 @ 11:45:49
@jmo Said

I personally believe Gordon Brown has done what he should have done and has handled the situation remarkably well, ofcourse not everything has gone perfectly, but it never could. I'd just feel a lot less secure right now if the Tories were in power.

I too do not think the Tories would be doing a much better job. But the aspect that worries me the most is what I mentioned previously which is Gordon Brown' Keynesian methods.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#24New Post! Jan 06, 2009 @ 22:10:22
AH! yes mebtioned by that EXHALTED President George Bush 11, former President of the United States way back in the 90s. WORLD ORDER! Done monetarily!
jobsy On June 18, 2009

, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Jan 08, 2009 @ 16:14:55
@jmo Said

Well thats just it. No one could have done anything to stop this, short of uniting the biggest banking compaies in the whole world to stop lending so stupidly and being so selfish.

Gordon Brown has been actively making decisions, sometimes when there might not have even been a correct descision to make.

Conservatives are just that, conservative. A Passive government would have been a bigger disaster in times like these.
hairsplitter On March 04, 2009

long beach, California
#26New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 08:49:39
Didn't Nostradamus predict this was going to happen.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#27New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 10:43:17
there won't be a single world currency anytime soon,
there isn't even any plans for one, in spite of what 'new world order' theorists keep saying.

those articles don't say anthing like that,and the ones that do are conspiricy sites.
Keetla On September 10, 2011

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
#28New Post! Mar 14, 2009 @ 13:32:35
haha, a conspiracy on a conspiracy forum thread.

really people, if you don't know about the (one) big conspiracy that includes one currency, Agenda21 (->>realising->> Georgia Guidestones and all the other stuff, you need to start searching. You can begin on YouTube, find "secret rulers 29" (there are 29 vids in a series), and google what they tell you there, so you can read about the One Conspiracy. Much more informational than vids.

------------------
I can try to answer the "one currency" question

Not sure, but:
It will go in phases. The big banks will probably set up a new bank so all countries can be in huge Debt to them, just like the US which is drowning in their debt to the "federal bank" (NOT owned by them). Forever. Some stupid countries will join. US, EU and China first, probably. The World bank and the IMF will get some other countries to join. If nescessary the US will destroy a few more countries, and their governments. I have NO idea why China is in on this.

And I have no idea whether my country has it's own currency, or if they are financial enslaved.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#29New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 19:43:36
@Keetla Said

haha, a conspiracy on a conspiracy forum thread.

really people, if you don't know about the (one) big conspiracy that includes one currency, Agenda21 (->>realising->> Georgia Guidestones and all the other stuff, you need to start searching. You can begin on YouTube, find "secret rulers 29" (there are 29 vids in a series), and google what they tell you there, so you can read about the One Conspiracy. Much more informational than vids.

------------------
I can try to answer the "one currency" question

Not sure, but:
It will go in phases. The big banks will probably set up a new bank so all countries can be in huge Debt to them, just like the US which is drowning in their debt to the "federal bank" (NOT owned by them). Forever. Some stupid countries will join. US, EU and China first, probably. The World bank and the IMF will get some other countries to join. If nescessary the US will destroy a few more countries, and their governments. I have NO idea why China is in on this.

And I have no idea whether my country has it's own currency, or if they are financial enslaved.

Here is the link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAcxGD6-c-E

A well thought out, coincidental piece of bull s***.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs