Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#107New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 19:21:48
@frank_trebor Said
Rave on - just rave on

I K N O W what I said (and meant, and nothing you can say will alter that.

What I believe I have said is that if it doesn't stack up against the Bible, it is not worth zip.

The point is you made a personal interpretation that you said nobody should do. Perhaps you should practice what you preach.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#108New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 19:26:49
@frank_trebor Said
Where have I tried to interpret the beliefs of others and try to disprove them?

What I believe I have said is that if it doesn't stack up against the Bible, it is not worth zip.

Right in that sentence you just made. You just made my point. If it doesn't stack up to the Bible, it's not worth zip. Disproving others beliefs.
lesfox719 On July 17, 2009

Bowling Green, Kentucky
#109New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 19:29:48
@frank_trebor Said
Rave on - just rave on

I K N O W what I said (and meant, and nothing you can say will alter that.

Ah, but would Jesus use the word bulls*** to get a point across? And how would your use of the word stack up against the bible. Maybe your posts (or at least the ones that have swearing) aren't worth zip.

I'm not trying to personally attack you at all, I just truly deeply wish you would look at yourself and hold yourself to the same standard you hold everyone else to. It doesn't seem like you do. You say I'm not judging, then you blatantly judge. So far no one here has judged you. No one here has told you that you are going to hell or that satan is your master or anything along those lines, yet in every post I see of yours this is what you are implying or even directly stating. You do not know for a fact that you are right, and here is where I will say something personal about you, if your god endorses all you have said here, I would indeed rather burn in hell than be affiliated with such sad, hopeless view.

What I have deducted thus far from your reasoning is that homosexuals, atheist, any theist other than christian, etc. are going to hell unless they repent of their ways. Why would god use someone like you, whom so many including myself disagree with and sometimes cringe at your logic when we see it, to talk through? Wouldn't it be easier if he told us himself? Even the bible, supposedly inspired by god, was written by men. You would think an omnipotent being that knows all and sees all would be capable of writing or speaking for himself.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
#112New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 22:33:13
@frank_trebor Said
Well seeing as you goody goody atheists think that the use of the word "bulls***" is swearing I will cease using it

Where have I judged anyone?

I have repeatedly said that it is God and His Holy Bible that is the JUDGE on all matters and I sometimes repeat His warnings.

You disagree with me (I believe) because I claim to know God's truth, and that God's Word the Bible is that truth.

Yes, it would be easier for God to tell you Himself, but you have to make all the moves (as you have free choice) and choose to be receptive to God's Holy Spirit. But as you have hardened your heart against God there is little He will do to teach you His ways. Because if He was to use force (and He is more that capable of doing that) would you or anyone else for that matter, respect Him? No, God's weapon of choice is LOVE

Okay at least this post is easy to read, other than that it is wrong wrong wrong . . .

a) I am not an atheist. Why will that not sink into you? Atheism in the word itself implies without theism. I am a theist, as a matter of fact I am polytheistic. Please quit putting me in a group I do not belong.

b)You have told me that I am satan's servant, or at least that was the implication when you said satan is my master. He's not. I don't even believe satan exists.

c)I disagree with you because you cannot prove what you say beyond "Because God said it," and again, that holds no weight with me as I am polytheistic and have no idea which god or in what context it was said. If its the christian god, I wish not to serve him because he seems cruel and contradictory based on his own writing or inspired text.

d) I was a receptive obedient christian for 21 years, with little response. The very second I changed my religion, immediate response from what I know believe in, so why would I work with someone who won't talk to me, when I now have someone who will.

e) I don't want him to use force or even love for that matter. Simply communication will work fine. Just once a response could have solidified all that christian teaching. Just once.
matterdaddy84 On October 12, 2009

bowling green, Kentucky
#113New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 22:41:40
@frank_trebor Said
Well seeing as you goody goody atheists think that the use of the word "bulls***" is swearing I will cease using it

Where have I judged anyone?

If bulls*** is not a curse word then neither is f***. The reason you stopped watching the video about atheism on youtube is because the man was saying f***. The christian beliefs that you hold only claim one type of curse word, and that is using gods name in vain.

Just because you quote something, instead of saying it yourself, does not mean that you are not judging. If you were not judging, then the thought of quoting the bible to judge would never cross your mind.
matterdaddy84 On October 12, 2009

bowling green, Kentucky
#115New Post! Jan 08, 2008 @ 23:46:29
@frank_trebor Said
a, O K poly, so you're not a believer in the only true God (YHWH) I am.

b, Anyone (and that includes you) who does not worship the only true God (YHWH)is a servant of Satan, as Satan created ALL of the 'other gods' that you say you believe in.

Maybe satan created the bible and is trying to mislead people from the true god. It really makes sense. Satan is trying to deceive as many people as possible, and your religion is the largest on earth. Your holy book is full of violence and gods wrath, that sounds satanic to me.

Bowling Green, Kentucky
#116New Post! Jan 09, 2008 @ 00:19:24
@frank_trebor Said
a, O K poly, so you're not a believer in the only true God (YHWH) I am.

b, Anyone (and that includes you) who does not worship the only true God (YHWH)is a servant of Satan, as Satan created ALL of the 'other gods' that you say you believe in.

c, If you have been paying attention, you would know that I follow YHWH the only TRUE GOD. He is not as you say "cruel and contradictory based on his own writing or inspired text." This is exactly what your master (Satan) want you to believe as his (satan's) agenda is to disrupt and destroy. (Exactly what you are trying to do)

d, Seems to me that you were not a truly 'born again' Christian.

e, I called myself a Christian for almost all of my life, but it was only about 27 years ago that I really found out what Christianity was all about, you see I had intellectual knowledge of God and the Bible but my heart was hard, and not open to God's Holy Spirit.

Prove to me that satan exists and I might take you seriously.

It is somewhere in the bible that no one is to pronounce the name of god . . . wonder that the repercussions are for typing it (just kidding, don't anyone get their panties in a wad)

And sadly I really was born again, and certain list of factors dramatically changed my mind, if you would be so inclined to hear them , I would list them, but only at your request.

I've never had a hard heart. Matter of fact I wear it on my sleeve, were you to see my arm you would see it for yourself.
frank_trebor On January 19, 2008

Banned

Mexico, Mexico
#117New Post! Jan 09, 2008 @ 01:14:31
@lesfox719 Said
Prove to me that satan exists and I might take you seriously.

It is somewhere in the bible that no one is to pronounce the name of god . . . wonder that the repercussions are for typing it (just kidding, don't anyone get their panties in a wad)

And sadly I really was born again, and certain list of factors dramatically changed my mind, if you would be so inclined to hear them , I would list them, but only at your request.

I've never had a hard heart. Matter of fact I wear it on my sleeve, were you to see my arm you would see it for yourself.

You know as well as I do the the only person who can prove a believe to anyone is that person them self.

The only text I can find about God's name is:
Leviticus 22:32 Neither shall ye profane my holy name;
Do you believe it is possible to be closed to a particular subject?
That is what I mean when I said your heart was hard.
oliicav On April 15, 2009

stamford, United Kingdom
#119New Post! Apr 15, 2009 @ 12:33:53
i totaly agree. i know an extremeist when it comes to christianity he acts like the lovely little god fearing dummy. but behind the mask there is something dark.
cobra3 On April 17, 2009

Banned

Emporia, Kansas
#120New Post! Apr 15, 2009 @ 13:37:04
@silenthunder Said

If I can ask a question without arguing;

Have your read the Bible?

Have you interpreted the Bible knowing qabalah? Did you know that a rabbi is not permitted to? Only a rabbinical scholar versed in qabalah is permitted to interpret the Bible. So, you see, none of you not knowing qabalah have read any Bible.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs