Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Aug 20, 2016 @ 22:19:59
Right (get it?) here!

DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#2New Post! Aug 20, 2016 @ 23:01:59
just media nonsense!

So ridiculous, one can choose to see the humor in it. Why not laugh?
It's 'that' ridiculous.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Aug 20, 2016 @ 23:35:15
as funny as this is, because there is more truth in it than anything in it.

these kind of people could put trump over in the white house. these are average people in the video. this should scare americans who are against trump.

these are people who will make the difference not republicans or rich people. these people, who doesn't read statics, facts, or polls. they just seen what in front of them.

they will for vote a person or party that could make a difference, who is listen or treat them equal. these people are understand the person, who they can relate to more.

interesting that the state, where video was film in Wisconsin. I forgot which party has control over Wisconsin. this are down earth people by the video. the video shows the people who were interviewed, were smart enough.

surprise, they know what they talked about even intelligent. even to us, it sound stupid and funny to us, it make sense to them. there are too many of americans feel this way.

many ways, that issues against the bible are so important to them. like gays, abortion, and the right to arm, are so big deal to them. any party that what they think in their minds is try steal their civil rights or justification of being American. they vote against.

we can laugh this video now. in November or beyond, this is how America is or changing.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Aug 21, 2016 @ 02:22:30
@DuLu Said

just media nonsense!

So ridiculous, one can choose to see the humor in it. Why not laugh?
It's 'that' ridiculous.

Actually makes me sad.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#5New Post! Aug 21, 2016 @ 03:15:59
Ahhhh, kind of back to that half-empty/half=full thingie again.

The old me would be sad/indignant/even angry and hostile with all the stupid 'neutral'/passive/sheep people who do not actively participate in their government and community thereby they be somewhat (or hugely) responsible for the situation at hand - and then dwelling on it ad nauseum.

The new me chooses 'happiness' or humor.

@shinobinoz Said

Actually makes me sad.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Aug 21, 2016 @ 06:07:54
@DuLu Said

Ahhhh, kind of back to that half-empty/half=full thingie again.

The old me would be sad/indignant/even angry and hostile with all the stupid 'neutral'/passive/sheep people who do not actively participate in their government and community thereby they be somewhat (or hugely) responsible for the situation at hand - and then dwelling on it ad nauseum.

The new me chooses 'happiness' or humor.

Unless "they" overwhelm the sensible voter & you get what was being pandered to begin with (i.e. repub party circa 2016)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs