Donald Trump Releases Video: An EMERGENCY Warning To The American People

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Apr 23, 2016 @ 19:11:04
Emergency alert warns of planned economic collapse of the west

Reciting lyrics from the 1968 song “The Snake” by Al Wilson, based off Aesop’s fable of The Farmer and the Viper, the business mogul explains how Europe is being slowly overtaken by radical jihadists.

Infowars took this verbal warning, backed it up with documentation and turned it into a powerful video.

Trump warns of planned migrant invasion being used to destabilize America’s economy as a new Tet Offensive style operation is launched on the US.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Apr 23, 2016 @ 20:00:15
The stupid farmer lady just didn't know how to handle snakes.

Snakes, in their proper place, will keep the rat population down.

..and toads - I've noticed my toad sightings have decreased as my snake sightings have increased over the past several years.

Coincidence? .. I think not!
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#3New Post! Apr 23, 2016 @ 20:51:51
@mrmhead Said

The stupid farmer lady just didn't know how to handle snakes.

Snakes, in their proper place, will keep the rat population down.

..and toads - I've noticed my toad sightings have decreased as my snake sightings have increased over the past several years.

Coincidence? .. I think not!

I have to tell I would rather live with the toad than the snake!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#4New Post! Apr 23, 2016 @ 23:46:46
The stupid of Eurape (sic) almost defies reason. That there are now literally thousands of west hating, military trained, hate filled Islamic psychopaths in Eurape (sic) with the intent of waging jihad, is undeniable. Not even the most PC blinded leftard can deny it in the face of what is happening across Eurape (sic) now.

One day, westerners will realise a major reason for opening the border was to bring people in to fill gaps in the labour force and maintain consumption rates etc., because quite simply, the west has stopped breeding. Even without the jihadi threat, the west is committing suicide. We adhere to this idea that the new immigrant will assimilate, just like they always have. The problem with that is that when Muslims come to the west now, they see a dying and vacuous, completely shallow and meaningless group of self loathing people who blame the white guy for everything. In other words, there is no culture left for Muslims to assimilate to anymore. Western culture is little more than a twitching corpse.

Westerners will continue to breed less. Muslims will continue to breed more. Give it a couple of decades and the west will no longer be a white stronghold based on tolerance, reason and sanctity of life. It will inevitably become another battleground in the war of Islam versus humanity (because not even Muslims are safe from the hatefulness of Islam).

It is not too late, but it is getting there.

And, for people who claim that whites are intolerant, imagine what it will be like living in the New Middle East and trying to exercise your right to attack the dominant culture... one thing I always say, "It is hard to exercise your right to free speech while someone is singing "allahu akbar" and dancing around with your severed head in their hands."
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#5New Post! Apr 23, 2016 @ 23:53:27
And just to clarify: I am not a major fan of Trump. However, he is definitely preferable to Billary.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 00:42:15
@Deal_With_It Said

I have to tell I would rather live with the toad than the snake!

Agreed. The toads are those with whom you can happily agree to disagree (the "intolerant" in other words).

The snakes are those who want to shut down or kill those that disagree with them (that would be the tolerant, the politically correct, the followers of Muhammad etc etc).
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#7New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 01:03:54
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The stupid of Eurape (sic) almost defies reason. That there are now literally thousands of west hating, military trained, hate filled Islamic psychopaths in Eurape (sic) with the intent of waging jihad, is undeniable. Not even the most PC blinded leftard can deny it in the face of what is happening across Eurape (sic) now.

One day, westerners will realise a major reason for opening the border was to bring people in to fill gaps in the labour force and maintain consumption rates etc., because quite simply, the west has stopped breeding. Even without the jihadi threat, the west is committing suicide. We adhere to this idea that the new immigrant will assimilate, just like they always have. The problem with that is that when Muslims come to the west now, they see a dying and vacuous, completely shallow and meaningless group of self loathing people who blame the white guy for everything. In other words, there is no culture left for Muslims to assimilate to anymore. Western culture is little more than a twitching corpse.

Westerners will continue to breed less. Muslims will continue to breed more. Give it a couple of decades and the west will no longer be a white stronghold based on tolerance, reason and sanctity of life. It will inevitably become another battleground in the war of Islam versus humanity (because not even Muslims are safe from the hatefulness of Islam).

It is not too late, but it is getting there.

And, for people who claim that whites are intolerant, imagine what it will be like living in the New Middle East and trying to exercise your right to attack the dominant culture... one thing I always say, "It is hard to exercise your right to free speech while someone is singing "allahu akbar" and dancing around with your severed head in their hands."

I couldn't agree with you more the ruling class hates Christianity so much that they are willing to team up these animals to destroy it. However, in the end they will double-cross them too get rid of them as well they don't like anyone with a religion.

@bob_the_fisherman Said

And just to clarify: I am not a major fan of Trump. However, he is definitely preferable to Billary.

Neither do I but he's out best chance to save this country the others and just as going to follow the elites plans to destroy the US.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#8New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 01:04:17
This is a brilliant analysis of the absolute BS that is cultural relativism.

I only just discovered this guy. I don't agree with everything he says, but I agree with this.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#9New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 01:20:36
@Sandrocksonic Said

I couldn't agree with you more the ruling class hates Christianity so much that they are willing to team up these animals to destroy it. However, in the end they will double-cross them too get rid of them as well they don't like anyone with a religion.

This is only partially true. There is no doubt that there is a strong anti white, anti Christian and anti Jew bias in much of the western world these days. However, the mass immigration of people who hate the west and all it stands for that is currently happening across Eurape is not a deliberate act on behalf of all people.

Big business does not want *major* instability in the west. Social fragmentation? Sure. That is perfect. United people may unite against the economic giants and that is bad. A divided people are too busy fighting each other to look at big business, and that is great. But outright violent upheaval is *not* good in the major economic markets (unless you buy into the notion that there is a push to turn western nations into virtual prison states run by big government. I don't deny that some would like to see that, but I don't buy it as a universal thing across all western political systems... yet, anyway). Business wants workers and consumers - preferably, workers and consumers who do not challenge the economic status quo.

As to why mass migration of those that hate us is allowed - I do not think it is a major conspiracy in the sense you suggest. Many people in the west, and therefore by extension, many people in government, genuinely believe in the lie that all cultures are the same, or, that all people are the same. They are not though.

I do not think Angela Merkel, for example, is evil, I just think she is incredibly ignorant of the real world.

Others are simply scared to go against the prevailing ideology of fascism in the guise of tolerance. Pointing out the hypocrisy or outright bigotry of the tolerant is dangerous, so, people avoid doing it for fear of the negative consequences.

I think Obama is despicable. I simply can not see him as a trustworthy person. His dislike of Jews is known (thanks to an offhand overheard remark from a while back). He blatantly speaks against Christians through falsifying history as is the the way of the left. He lauds the history of Islam - again, falsifying history and outright lying in defense of the indefensible. He is, in my opinion, a typical snake.

@Sandrocksonic Said
Neither do I but he's out best chance to save this country the others and just as going to follow the elites plans to destroy the US.

This may well be true. I have not studied the US political scene in the lead up to this election, as I have had too many other things to do. He is better than Billary and Sanders. And, he is preferable to some rabid right wing reactionary (even though he does appear to have some of that reactionary aspect to him).
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 01:26:14
i have to said that the video is correct the west is the best.

western civilization shows compassion than other counties.

what is nonsense with black kid scream out the same thing, that really have nothing to do with video.

most countries in other continents doesn't go by our standards, we don't follow theirs.

unfortunately, we either try to accept or take away from them, or control them.

west civilization been those kinds of wars for a long time. ask them, if they learn from them?

for the guy in the video, i am not sure what kind of act, he playing on the video.

he is telling the truth the different from what the west civilization and whatever else doing.

the bs in this video more true than we like to admit in the west.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#11New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 01:44:39
@twilitezone911 Said

what is nonsense with black kid scream out the same thing, that really have nothing to do with video.

That is just a bit of ironic humour.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 02:10:27
@bob_the_fisherman Said

That is just a bit of ironic humour.

i thought it was really stupid.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 02:31:47
@twilitezone911 Said

i thought it was really stupid.

No accounting for taste I suppose. I laughed each time it appeared because I enjoyed the humour of it...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 02:37:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

No accounting for taste I suppose. I laughed each time it appeared because I enjoyed the humour of it...

i had problems with the video. because i almost laugh or laugh some parts. more of the truth between lines in the video, i heard. there is between ignorance and truth in it.

sandy actually put a video, worth discussing.

good for you, sandy!
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#15New Post! Apr 24, 2016 @ 02:50:16
@twilitezone911 Said

i have to said that the video is correct the west is the best.

western civilization shows compassion than other counties.

most countries in other continents doesn't go by our standards, we don't follow theirs.

unfortunately, we either try to accept or take away from them, or control them.

west civilization been those kinds of wars for a long time. ask them, if they learn from them?

for the guy in the video, i am not sure what kind of act, he playing on the video.

he is telling the truth the different from what the west civilization and whatever else doing.

the bs in this video more true than we like to admit in the west.

The history of the West is NOT so compassionate to First Nations my friend. We all have much to learn to get along.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs