Politics

Donald Trump For President

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12
musicalzealot On March 28, 2017

Under psycoskunk's bed, Japan
#166New Post! Aug 25, 2016 @ 20:18:20
Allow me to be absolutely honest for a moment when I say that the large majority of Japan think that a large majority of the United States has lost their f***ing minds, voting for this psychopath lol. This whole situation boggles my educated mind. I mean, for f***s sake, he's on record stating that he'd be willing to use Nuclear Weapons in Europe and other locations... Allow me to insert a tiny caveat... the two bombs that were dropped on my Country 71 years ago is NOTHING compared to the bombs that are available today... This highly mentally unstable individual should never be allowed to be anywhere near ANY nuclear codes, nor should he be allowed to run your great nation... The American people deserve better.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#167New Post! Aug 25, 2016 @ 20:22:09
@musicalzealot Said

Allow me to be absolutely honest for a moment when I say that the large majority of Japan think that a large majority of the United States has lost their f***ing minds, voting for this psychopath lol. This whole situation boggles my educated mind. I mean, for f***s sake, he's on record stating that he'd be willing to use Nuclear Weapons in Europe and other locations... Allow me to insert a tiny caveat... the two bombs that were dropped on my Country 71 years ago is NOTHING compared to the bombs that are available today... This highly mentally unstable individual should never be allowed to be anywhere near ANY nuclear codes, nor should he be allowed to run your great nation... The American people deserve better.

To be fair, whether or not a large majority of us will vote for him remains to be seen.

I can't argue with anything else you're saying though....
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#168New Post! Aug 25, 2016 @ 22:12:25
@backdoor Said

a successful business man, must be patriotic, and has an anger towards what has been going on '' not right''' in the country...

Not just a 'successful business man' qualifies..
I think he should do this long time ago.

His business dealings have been pretty cut throat. And as President Obama put it "He did not build that".
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#169New Post! Aug 25, 2016 @ 22:13:14
@Eaglebauer Said

To be fair, whether or not a large majority of us will vote for him remains to be seen.

I can't argue with anything else you're saying though....

I'm sure hoping he looses in a very big way.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs