The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

There is a Man claiming to be Christ, with evidence!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...122 123 124 125 126 · >>
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1846New Post! Feb 14, 2016 @ 19:55:15
@the_Word Said

Who gave you the authority and/or jurisdiction to speak for all of the Jewish faith and people?

Did you even click on that link and read and watch all that was in that link?

I'm not trying to offend you, but the onus is on you, because you asserted a positive statement, and I'm curious how you would know that as a fact...?

As a matter of fact, I appreciate you for all that you do! And I respect you for your authority as a moderator! And I am grateful that this forum website, and the mods, allow Me to teach all of the "crazy" esoteric facts, conjecture/theories, proof, evidence, science, conspiracy facts, beliefs, axioms, prophecies, etc..

So I would like to thank you for all that you do! And I appreciate and respect you!

~PEACE~

I looked at the link, yes...you linked to another thread where you asked the same question and then went on to say everything you've said in this thread, ad nauseous. I didn't watch the videos because to be honest, I really don't care and I assume they are lots more things you've said in this thread but...whatever.

You asked "Will the Jewish people ever accept the messiah" and it's clear from the other link that by "messiah" you mean you.

I am just stating that no...the Jewish people are not going to accept that you are the messiah. You can wait and see if I'm wrong but I won't be. I'm not "speaking for all of the Jewish faith and people," I am speaking form a position of being better informed than you.

Again...you are welcome for the straight answer. I'm sorry it's not one you like but there it is.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1847New Post! Feb 14, 2016 @ 20:08:36
@Eaglebauer Said

Again...you are welcome for the straight answer. I'm sorry it's not one you like but there it is.

what if he has a "I'm the messiah" t-shirt made?
the_Word On April 21, 2016

The New Jerusalem, Massachuset
#1848New Post! Feb 14, 2016 @ 23:25:20
I'm hanging out with My good friends James and John, David, Timothy, Rolawn, and My "puppy" dog!

Right now, we are listening to rock music!

~PEACE~

#1849New Post! Feb 15, 2016 @ 18:27:10
Global Hemp Revolution - Decriminalize Cannabis Marijuana Industrial Hemp for Victory!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHXV6YUsPmE

I haven't smoked marijuana in about 3 years, and I don't have any plans to smoke cannabis, but I do have plans to grow some herb probably later this year! And even though I don't like being stoned on THC, I support the notion to totally legalize all forms of marijuana!- and in every single country, in every state, etc..

But I have been vaping CBD hemp juice via an electronic cigarette on steroids, and I don't get high/stoned/baked off of the CBD hemp juice, but it helps Me with My PTSD, anxiety, etc.. I plan on vaping CBD hemp juice for a very long time, because it is a natural antipsychotic, it helps with anxiety and depression, PTSD, and other things.

Actually, I think that I am going to vape some CBD hemp juice right now! It tastes delicious and it might even be able to cure cancer, and it can treat many other things like I said! I have been vaping a Blackberry CBD flavored juice! Yummy!

~PEACE~
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1850New Post! Feb 15, 2016 @ 18:44:22
@the_Word Said

Actually, I think that I am going to vape some CBD hemp juice right now! It tastes delicious and it might even be able to cure cancer, and it can treat many other things like I said! I have been vaping a Blackberry CBD flavored juice! Yummy!

~PEACE~

just think what study instead of fear could have learned.

Reefer Madness ORIGINAL TRAILER - 1936 (Not the full film)

Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1851New Post! Feb 15, 2016 @ 18:46:01
Reefer Madness (1936) - Original Version

#1852New Post! Feb 16, 2016 @ 00:54:11
What Happens At The Edge Of The Universe? | Space Time | PBS Digital Studios

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwIFcdUFrE

~PEACE~

#1853New Post! Feb 16, 2016 @ 01:13:52
@Willi Said

just think what study instead of fear could have learned.

I believe that the powers that be DID study cannabis, and they deducted that they could lose many trillions of dollars, because hemp cannabis can replace obsolete fossil fuels in many ways!

And I am sure that by keeping marijuana illegal, the price of herb is much more expensive than if cannabis was legalized, and therefore the powers that be are probably growing millions of plants in a land that is far away from the public on private land, and where the law enforcement do NOT explore!- so the powers that be are probably making many billions of dollars to keep people ignorant from the truth!

Plus, hemp seed oil is a very good natural biodiesel fuel that doesn't produce anymore CO2 than before. Hemp can make plastics that are stronger and lighter than steel. Marijuana oil is a proven medicinal plant that can cure cancer and treat many other mental and/or physical illnesses, etc..

And on top of that, I am sure that the elites are making big bucks from keeping people locked up for petty drug crimes!

It's a conspiracy!

~PEACE~
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1854New Post! Feb 16, 2016 @ 03:36:07
@the_Word Said

And on top of that, I am sure that the elites are making big bucks from keeping people locked up for petty drug crimes!

It's a conspiracy!

~PEACE~

making money by arresting defending and jailing are treets thrown to the workers for being good.
it's a giant buddy system.
more states are dropping fear for rational thinking.
I guess making tax money for a state is hard to vote for if you and your buddies are growing weed.

#1855New Post! Feb 16, 2016 @ 18:59:44
How Hemp Threatens the Corporatocracy | Brainwash Update

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1sUwY_q0k

~PEACE~
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1856New Post! Feb 16, 2016 @ 21:57:15
hemp and marijuana have different values.
is cbd in hemp?

#1857New Post! Feb 17, 2016 @ 01:18:50
Doctors Speak Out On The Benefits Of CBD (Cannabidiol)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh-s64RNtz0

~PEACE~

#1858New Post! Feb 17, 2016 @ 01:26:04
@Willi Said

hemp and marijuana have different values.
is cbd in hemp?

Yes, CBD is in hemp.

Also, CBD is in marijuana.

Hemp does not have sufficient THC to ever get you stoned, but it does indeed contain the CBD. There is usually less than 1% of THC in hemp.

Marijuana can have up to 20% or more of the THC that gets people stoned and baked.

Does that make sense?

P.S. THC is a psychoactive chemical. CBD is an antipsychotic.

~PEACE~
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#1859New Post! Feb 17, 2016 @ 02:30:17
@the_Word Said

Yes, CBD is in hemp.

Also, CBD is in marijuana.

Hemp does not have sufficient THC to ever get you stoned, but it does indeed contain the CBD. There is usually less than 1% of THC in hemp.

Marijuana can have up to 20% or more of the THC that gets people stoned and baked.

Does that make sense?

P.S. THC is a psychoactive chemical. CBD is an antipsychotic.

~PEACE~

ain't no dope in rope.
LOL
ole sayin
marijuana has uses that Israel has studied.
CBD should be USA legal if rope is?

Israel Has The World's Largest Medical Marijuana Program

Jesus_Christ On March 12, 2016

f*** off,I'm on vacation, Baha
#1860New Post! Feb 21, 2016 @ 06:50:09
@ssnot_me Said

Ahhh, I can feel the love!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...122 123 124 125 126 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others