jewish mp " isreali troops are nazis"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
avishag On May 13, 2011

kfar saba, Israel
#31New Post! Jan 19, 2009 @ 22:58:24
everybody keep saying we are offensive-
somebody please suggest a better idea. a realistic one.
but first read about the oslo agreements and the disingagments 3 years ago.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#32New Post! Jan 19, 2009 @ 23:09:13
@avishag Said

I must correct you on this- we didn't take this land by force, the un and britian saw the need of the jewish people for a home land, therefore it decided democraticly(!) about the establishment of israel, again- a few hours after that the 48 war began.
right now I live next to arabs, we have trade relationships, they learn in our universities, I even have an arab friend in my college.
things don't have to be the same way as it is with hamas.
you think israel soldiers are being brutal? because of like two films you watched on you tube? idf soldiers kicked an arab right?
and the other one showed that an arab was shot in the leg?
and do you think the idf soldiers was bored so they decided to do that? give me a brake- arabs throw rocks at them daily, there are so many attempts of terror acts that not many people know about because the idf manege to control them, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
let me tell you a little story- my father works wuth arabs, in the intifada of 2000 one of his jewish co-workers was tightened and shot in the head- aparently his arab co-worker was related to his kidnaping. unfortunatley we don't show that on you tube.

well the way it's widely seen even if it was by UN and British approval many people were displaced. under the cover of democracy.
I don't see your need to justify your relationship With Arabs. I too have neighbors who are Arab. on of them is a frickon nut. we get along even though my religious views and his are completely different I understand the whole living in peace.
again you assume I only used youtube as a place for you to go see I actually saw this on the new.. and no not the American News but through Hispanic channels. and via satelite
but now that you mention it I will go see if I find anything there.
I'm sure there are points to both sides. but.. well crap I really wish I could upload this video and show you what I'm talking about.
the guy approached three Palestinian kids who were playing something like hopscotch or whatever.
the Soldier yelled at the kids to move and his buddies were laughing as one of them threw a rock at one of the kids.. the kid manned up and stood his ground which in turn made the soldier butt stock him(the kid) to the ground where he then kicked him..
well I'm just talking to the wind here I will try and see if I can upload this.

Again please don't pin or label me with being anti-Israel. But Being a Uniformed Soldier myself I had nothing but disgust towards these Israeli soldiers who proceeded to hog tie these kids and beat them for no reason.

I'm sure not all are like this
but like in any military organization there does tend to be a lot of brainwashing or general consensus of hatred or prejudicial behavior towards a certain group.

I did fail to mention the One Israeli who seemed pretty pissed off this was going on and left while the other guys mocked him for not joining in.

give me a few minutes i will see if I can upload this video.. mind you the narrating is in spanish.
avishag On May 13, 2011

kfar saba, Israel
#33New Post! Jan 19, 2009 @ 23:20:35
@JuanSmith Said

well the way it's widely seen even if it was by UN and British approval many people were displaced. under the cover of democracy.
I don't see your need to justify your relationship With Arabs. I too have neighbors who are Arab. on of them is a frickon nut. we get along even though my religious views and his are completely different I understand the whole living in peace.
again you assume I only used youtube as a place for you to go see I actually saw this on the new.. and no not the American News but through Hispanic channels. and via satelite
but now that you mention it I will go see if I find anything there.
I'm sure there are points to both sides. but.. well crap I really wish I could upload this video and show you what I'm talking about.
the guy approached three Palestinian kids who were playing something like hopscotch or whatever.
the Soldier yelled at the kids to move and his buddies were laughing as one of them threw a rock at one of the kids.. the kid manned up and stood his ground which in turn made the soldier butt stock him(the kid) to the ground where he then kicked him..
well I'm just talking to the wind here I will try and see if I can upload this.

Again please don't pin or label me with being anti-Israel. But Being a Uniformed Soldier myself I had nothing but disgust towards these Israeli soldiers who proceeded to hog tie these kids and beat them for no reason.

I'm sure not all are like this
but like in any military organization there does tend to be a lot of brainwashing or general consensus of hatred or prejudicial behavior towards a certain group.

I did fail to mention the One Israeli who seemed pretty pissed off this was going on and left while the other guys mocked him for not joining in.

give me a few minutes i will see if I can upload this video.. mind you the narrating is in spanish.

I'm not in favor of this behaviour, but as you said- serving in the military does have it's outcomes on human behaviour.
it's most certinly don't represent the idf.
my point is that the arab propaganda is much stronger than israel's and people are failing to see both sides of this story.
I bet you heared about muhamad a-dura, but I bet you didn't hear that right now in france the court rule in favor of philip resanti who suid the france 2 network of publishing this film of muhamad a-dure. now they recognize he was killed by he's own people- not by the idf as the farnce2 network and the palestinians claimed.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#34New Post! Jan 19, 2009 @ 23:24:50
@avishag Said

I'm not in favor of this behaviour, but as you said- serving in the military does have it's outcomes on human behaviour.
it's most certinly don't represent the idf.
my point is that the arab propaganda is much stronger than israel's and people are failing to see both sides of this story.
I bet you heared about muhamad a-dura, but I bet you didn't hear that right now in france the court rule in favor of philip resanti who suid the france 2 network of publishing this film of muhamad a-dure. now they recognize he was killed by he's own people- not by the idf as the farnce2 network and the palestinians claimed.

actually no I didn't hear about this one til now. but I will do more research on this character now.
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#35New Post! Jan 21, 2009 @ 11:42:30
@Halolahal Said

It was reported that Israel broke the cease fire on the 4th of Novemeber by sending a missile into Gaza killing six. Google it. Does the 4th of November ring a bell to you?

exactly, it was reported...which makes you wonder

reported by whom, who wrote that report, which side do they favor, what government do they represent, what part of the area were they covering to gather that information, what political affiliations do they have that might compromise their report
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs