Painful Artifacts At The American Indian Museum

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#46New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 05:53:00
@shinobinoz Said

While true of most all cultures & peoples, the more much more violent period came after the European invasion.

With all due respect you are completely and utterly out of touch with reality. Your posts have long long indicated that.

Native people have murdered and done awful s*** to each other long long before the white man came here. To say otherwise is just factually incorrect and intellectually dishonest.

EDIT to add.. please stop giving me kudos and the like. I'll never agree with a person such as yourself and you're wasting your kudos on me. LOL......I find people like yourself to be completely and utterly annoying and I find social justice warriors to be a pain in the f***ing ass........ I get we need them.. we just need a time a place for them is all.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#47New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 06:02:08
@Ratty Said

With all due respect you are completely and utterly out of touch with reality. Your posts have long long indicated that.

Native people have murdered and done awful s*** to each other long long before the white man came here. To say otherwise is just factually incorrect and intellectually dishonest.

EDIT to add.. please stop giving me kudos and the like. I'll never agree with a person such as yourself and you're wasting your kudos on me. LOL......I find people like yourself to be completely and utterly annoying and I find social justice warriors to be a pain in the f***ing ass........ I get we need them.. we just need a time a place for them is all.

You have reading comprehension problems dude.

So Cal, California
#48New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 06:04:29
@shinobinoz Said

You have reading comprehension problems dude.

LOl.. naw... I don't, I'm a bright guy and all of the kudos and PM's I get indicate that you're a buffoon and most people here are tired of your stuff. LOL.

I'm not mad at ya, just sayin. I'm like a PSA ad... just giving info......
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#49New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 06:06:19
@Ratty Said

LOl.. naw... I don't, I'm a bright guy and all of the kudos and PM's I get indicate that you're a buffoon and most people here are tired of your stuff. LOL.

Nah, u jus be trolling.

So Cal, California
#50New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 06:48:15
LOL.. I'm trolling... LOL...funny stuff. You say something that someone doesn't like and it's labeled trolling... Sounds like 1930's Germany........
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 08:47:05
@white_swan53 Said

About the BLM , I have spent most of yesterday and today lurking and surfing their web sites ,I guess I' m looking for some sort of public distancing themselves from the violence and damage and rioting being done in the #BLM name. Not so much as a whisper on any of them that I seen.

Of course its a tragic event when a human loses their live, but what I can never understand is how rioting, looting and generally smashing everything up is possibly going to make this situation any better, almost as though some people think the death of a human being has given them licence to profit.

And whilst these mindless idiots are dragging the BLM name and cause through the mud its shocking that the BLM group aren't condemning the rioting and trying to distance themselves from the mayhem, I've always wondered if the BLM group are involved?
Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 08:53:20
@Ratty Said

LOL.. I'm trolling... LOL...funny stuff. You say something that someone doesn't like and it's labeled trolling... Sounds like 1930's Germany........

Don't take it personally, its just Shino's way of asking how your day was.

If you tallied all the people together that Shino has called a troll then pretty much nearly every TFS member would be living under a bridge

So Cal, California
#53New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 09:02:14
@Commander4th Said

If you tallied all the people together that Shino has called a troll then pretty much nearly every TFS member would be living under a bridge

A jackass is a jackass whether or not we label said animal..... a f***ing d***head is a f***ing d***head ........... whether we label it as such....doesn't matter does it...........
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#54New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 09:02:50
@Commander4th Said

Of course its a tragic event when a human loses their live, but what I can never understand is how rioting, looting and generally smashing everything up is possibly going to make this situation any better, almost as though some people think the death of a human being has given them licence to profit.

And whilst these mindless idiots are dragging the BLM name and cause through the mud its shocking that the BLM group aren't condemning the rioting and trying to distance themselves from the mayhem, I've always wondered if the BLM group are involved?

So Cal, California
#55New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 09:11:02
@Commander4th Said

You are a kind man.... much kinder than me......

n/a, New Mexico
#56New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 09:17:33
@Commander4th Said

This is pure conjure on my part , but after surfing or lurking on some of the different sites with are a word mentioned about after a protest or nothing about them, I'm thinking the organization condones protesting violence with violence , if they think their silence or lack verbal support makes the country believe they don't condone it , they are very mistaken.
I found only on thing that med them jump in protest and that was wen Al sharptœn tied to step in and bully his way in to take over the whole thing when it started to really grow and get attention.

n/a, New Mexico
#57New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 09:33:27
@Ratty Said

I think we tend to romantize the native peoples a bit here at times. They were murdering each other and fighting for land and animals long long before the white man came. This is beyond common sense and follows along with basic human nature.

Romanized them ? What like in movies or fiction novels ?
They were warriors yes . So were the conquistadores and the French and the English .
They were also communities very large ones in some cases . Some were larger, better governed, cleaner and more productive then some in Europe was. Would it have made for a better story if the natives had been less combative and docile?

n/a, New Mexico
#58New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 10:06:47
@Ratty Said

So the native people fought their neighbors for more hunting grounds when their population outgrew what they had , that's as you said human nature . The bigger group pushed the smaller group further along But none of the different groups ever tried to totally wipe another group out of existence. Out of greed .
Yes shino is correct , while yes they made war on each other ,it was nothing like the violent blood bath that the Europeans brought about out of greed.

@Ratty Said

Without links it's not info , but merely rumor.
There you are again with the blah blah PM's blah blah kudos blah blah ,,,,if your going to use some thing to prove a point then you have to have more then hearsay and rumors to back it up. So either make public you private conversations or quit with the mind set that just because you type it, we all just know its factual.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#59New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 10:26:54
@Ratty Said

They have kudos for a*****e damn I did not know that.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#60New Post! Sep 25, 2016 @ 10:35:25
@Ratty Said

Learned the ways of a Warrior by playing Halo 4.

Served zero days in the Military.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs