The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

how long would be long enough (im not talking about d*** size)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
plow On February 23, 2006

Pontefract, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 07, 2005 @ 17:13:00
how long would u class as gud sex??

this goes out to both females and males

is it untill you are 100% satisfied or do u want to go that extra mile?

im not saying tht i can go for ever but sometimes i wish i could because sometimes it seams like i dont go for tht long. i dunno maybe its me but i just wanna know
hilariouslyhilarious On September 17, 2006

Wilmington, Delaware
#2New Post! Jul 07, 2005 @ 22:12:18
gee idk im to young yet. but i cant wait till i can find out.
jedi_master On February 12, 2009

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 07, 2005 @ 22:14:24
I was really sad and I began to learn the art of tantric sex. That really suprised my last girlfriend who had only been used to 2-8 minutes with other guys.
mrs_magoo On January 14, 2008

wellingborough, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 07, 2005 @ 22:16:13
Dont get me wrong, I love sex but after a while it get boring, about 15 mins till it done is fine
wetfeet1 On August 19, 2005

Pyoungtaek, Korea (South)
#5New Post! Jul 08, 2005 @ 01:33:42
I think that it depends on what your partner's wants and needs are, sometimes you only have a little bit of time so you gotta go for a quickie. But, if you have plenty of time and both of you are into it, I don't see why it can't go an hour or so. But, after a while you might be boring your partner. Basically, ask your partner what they prefer. Most people are pretty honest when it comes to their sexual needs.
bstumbo On April 26, 2006

Tiburon, Ca., California
#6New Post! Jul 08, 2005 @ 01:35:58
@jedi_master Said
I was really sad and I began to learn the art of tantric sex. That really suprised my last girlfriend who had only been used to 2-8 minutes with other guys.

What is tantric sex?
bstumbo On April 26, 2006

Tiburon, Ca., California
#8New Post! Jul 08, 2005 @ 01:38:17
@mrs_magoo Said
Dont get me wrong, I love sex but after a while it get boring, about 15 mins till it done is fine

Not for JayBea! She's a very slow starter, and then she becomes multiorgasmic! 15 minutes isn't even warmup time!
earz On March 12, 2017

ask me, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jul 09, 2005 @ 21:24:42
depends what kinda mood the 2ppl r in!!! eg if wer both really horny n desperate 4 sex, it doesnt need 2 last long 2 get what u want from it, half an hour maybe??

but if ur in a relationship n its meaningful then yeh it wud be nice if it lastest hours!!!
earz On March 12, 2017

ask me, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jul 10, 2005 @ 14:50:54
thats what i was trying 2 say, xcept i couldnt think of the words!!!

im really s*** at xplaining things
luvl3tter On October 19, 2007

, Wisconsin
#13New Post! Jul 10, 2005 @ 15:22:31
@bstumbo Said
What is tantric sex?

What is Tantra and what isTantric sex?

The term Tantra has become popular lately, but few people really know what it means. Tantra was a religious sect in ancient India. Buddhists, Hindus and people from various other religions were associated with Tantric sects. What made Tantra different from other religious groups is that the tantrikas, the followers of Tantra, believed that personal fulfillment and union with God, came through living, accepting, and gaining a deep understanding of all of life's energies. They believed that there is nothing in life that one needs to turn away from to be spiritual. They believed that one can reach wholeness or enlightenment through full engagement of the senses and a deep open hearted embrace of all physical experience. Birth, death, light, darkness, creation, destruction, sex --no part of the human experience was excluded. However, these tantrikas were not hedonists, or self indulgent -- far from it. Many of their practices--all designed to gain a deeper understanding of the nature of life--involved a tremendous amount of discipline, patience and diligence. Tantric masters taught their students how to use sexual energy and sexual expression consciously as a great opener to love, life, God, and all existence. Tantric sex then, in my definition, is sex imbued with love that allows us melt into the divine.
To this day there are temples in India that have on their exterior walls sculpted images of couples in various sexual acts. Those are the remnants of Tantra. The religion as such has become nearly invisible in the public eye. I personally use the word Tantra because my teacher and spiritual guide, during my years of study and practice in India, used it a lot and because he taught us the Tantric principles of life. The religion of Taoism, whose exercises I use as well in my teaching, is a religion with beliefs and practices similar to Tantra. Taoism has its origin in China, and is especially known for its practices that promote health and longevity by guiding sexual energy in specific ways. [copied and pasted]
noveltygun On January 05, 2022

seattle, Washington
#14New Post! Jul 10, 2005 @ 15:35:00
depending how long you havent had any
hargrave816 On March 26, 2011

Durham, North Carolina
#15New Post! Jul 10, 2005 @ 22:34:43
@jedi_master Said

How the hell do you do that anyway...is there like a book or something?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs