Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 19:29:21
Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder makes stunning claim

by Paul Joseph Watson | November 25, 2014

National Guard and police failed to protect businesses targeted by rioters during last night’s chaos, leading to charges that the Obama administration issued a stand down order.

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

His comments followed Ferguson Mayor James Knowles’ complaint that his request for National Guard assistance was repeatedly ignored by Democrat Governor Jay Nixon last night.

Watch the video above to see Kinder and Knowles’ remarks.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 19:54:14
The National Guard doesn't have to participate there. There are other options.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 20:05:39
Isn't the National Guard under control of the governor?

And had they been sent in, they would have been THE target of more violence and in order to protect themselves .. would have gotten even uglier. Then they would have been accused of a heavy handed reaction.

This way it's just the town/rioters that looks ugly.

And this:
Michael Brown's stepfather consoled the dead teen's distraught mother after Monday's controversial grand jury announcement and then turned to the crowd of demonstrators, saying, "Burn this mother f---er down" and "Burn this b**** down," according to a New York Times video.

could be grounds for charges.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 20:52:58
@mrmhead Said

Isn't the National Guard under control of the governor?

Yes.

However, as they are ultimately a branch of our military the President had have authority to activate, deploy, etc.

In this case, it is just another sad, but false and ridiculous claim by InfoWars and Sandrocksonic.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 21:33:51
@GreenAppleKing Said

The National Guard doesn't have to participate there. There are other options.

Private security would probably cost less and be more effective than the national guard.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 21:51:23
@Erimitus Said

Private security would probably cost less and be more effective than the national guard.

I don't think anyone is wanting more death. That would surely have happened with these soldiers of fortune on the job.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 22:41:32
@chaski Said

Yes.

However, as they are ultimately a branch of our military the President had have authority to activate, deploy, etc.

In this case, it is just another sad, but false and ridiculous claim by InfoWars and Sandrocksonic.

Interesting.

I always thought a person was either in the state national guard or the federal national guard. Like they were two different groups with similar names. I didn't realize it was one group under dual control.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 00:29:42

Rainbows are Unicorn farts??

So that makes the pot o' gold .....
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 01:10:11
@Sandrocksonic Said

National Guard and police failed to protect businesses targeted by rioters during last night’s chaos, leading to charges that the Obama administration issued a stand down order.

Earlier this morning, Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder made the stunning claim, telling Fox News, “Is the reason that the National Guard was not in there because the Obama Administration and the Holder Justice Department leaned on you to keep them out? I cannot imagine any other reason why the governor who mobilized the National Guard would not have them in there to stop this.”

His comments followed Ferguson Mayor James Knowles’ complaint that his request for National Guard assistance was repeatedly ignored by Democrat Governor Jay Nixon last night.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 01:40:14
my old boss ( who is a family friend )is business was destoyed by fire in fergusion last night. i really know if his partners and him is going to start over agian. in august, his business was targeted at time. him and his employess was armed with guns during his business hours, but the store was opened. i worked for him for 6 years. he really nice and very friendly person to know. his store was ' sam's meat market '. i helped him out for 3 days, clean his shelves and restocking shelves to get ready for thasngsgivings a couple of years ago. his business was fair at the time, he didn't need to me as an employees. like most store owners in ferguson, they thought they started over again. they were wrong. tonight, ferguson has 2,200 national guardmans ready for anything. these guardsmans are protecting the st. louis area tonight. right now, no coverage on news about ferguson, so far. last night, i was watching the news until midnight. you image that i was scared like everyone like eagle was. this could be exploded badly. my sisters and their families near few miles away from fergusion ( between 3 to 5 miles away ). as you see on the news, where the healing progress is beginning for us. i probably could speak for all st. louisians saying this would be a very ugly scene today in st. louis. i think that most people that watching last night, i was surprised that no other riots in the us exploded. right now, it prove the americans can change and try find peace within themselves and others. something it rare and to be proud of, even beautiful. i try to be safe where i lived in the city of st. louis for 35 years. i grow up in university city for 8 years. but i called my hometown ' clayton ' for 18 years. i lived there 8 to 26 years. i guess that i want to said now.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#11New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 03:03:34
@shinobinoz Said

I don't think anyone is wanting more death. That would surely have happened with these soldiers of fortune on the job.

I disagree
Sifr On February 13, 2015

, India
#12New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 03:28:29
Violence is like a Christmas present. Just waiting for an eager recipient to tear it open and let loose the dogs of war.
Like in all societies, there are underlying tensions on a hair-trigger. I hope this dies down quickly and people can return to their normal lives soon.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#13New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 04:45:42
@Sandrocksonic Said

Sacrifices need to be made to overcome the "Suppressor" image.

Had our forefathers not been such t***s there would be more weight to stop them.

Remember that they only attack businesses - not people.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#14New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 04:49:16
@Sifr Said

Like in all societies, there are underlying tensions on a hair-trigger. I hope this dies down quickly and people can return to their normal lives soon.

Like the monsters tearing down the wall in "Game of Thrones"

I agree

But I also don't think it fair that many have to be driven to the point of defiling their integrity like this.

The Sicilians taking over a fascist 1930's New York is an understandable one-off. Now in control those once suppressed should know better not to continue their "devil."
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#15New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 14:29:51
@Erimitus Said

Civil society--people caring for themselves and doing good for goodness sake-is much more efficient than a police-state.

Who among us is promoting that?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs