Letter to a future Republican strategist regarding white people

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#1New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 08:10:59
https://www.ericgarland.co/2012/11/09/letter-to-a-future-republican-strategist-regarding-white-people/

Just read it, and discuss.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#4New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:07:50
I'll have to think about this. He may have some points. I'll let you know.
Corey.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#5New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 12:14:39
As a half white man who is solidly middle class, and pays far more than his fair share in taxes, I would say that he hit the nail on the head on every single point.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#6New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 12:49:43
Good article. Of course there will be some who pick it apart and question his credibility, but that's the norm for the GOP apologists.
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#7New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 13:18:26
@El_Tino Said

So what about the fact that we spend more on healthcare than any other country and our health outcomes rival those of post soviet republics?

We have the best healthcare in the world. anyone who tells you that is ignorant. Kings, queens, parliments and other high profile people do not come to americca for healthcare because they just feel like it.

If you want to have a long drawn out conversation on how I feel about the agenda of the WHO(world health organization) we can because thats usually where the lie about our standard of care comes in at. nd its based on infant mortality which is counted diffent in each country.not to mention thier agenda is to spread around other peoples money for the global common good.

and we spend a lot more on just about everything than any other country. so? things cost a lot here. People tend to forget and sometimes they try and compare our economy with small little economies like brazil or even canada. you cant because we have over 300 million people. let e giv you the best analogy for that as I can. its the equlivant of trying to take care of 300 children on a budget as the difference of same budget with 3 kids.

Id like to see the republican party get out of peoples bed rooms and get go back to some of their libertarian roots. There are a large portion of republicans out here who are disenfranchised and this is a group that is growing. Most people know us as republican indpendents.

and before I hop off. I have a big problem with the left constantly making the republican party out to be only whites. this is not true. Your paty has worked very hard to segregate off your voters.It has worked very well and now the country is devided more than ever. How we get back to policy and ideas from here is not going to be easy.

BTW

There are black republicans and even gay republicans.

You want to talk about race and party. I loved Mia Love. Do you even know who she is?

here see what black republicans have to say.
https://www.nbra.info/

see what gay republicans have to say:
https://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b.5468093/k.BE4C/Home.htm

Your using race against us. Thats racist. many in your party are racist. but white liberals dont care about that. I could show you a thousand blacks or other races saying outright racist things and you wouldnt care.

Id like for people to look at these groups and perhaps if someone of color or diverse sexual persuasion explained to you why they are republican maybe you will have a different perspective? I doubt it but dont be scared to look

Deleted

#8New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 13:40:02
@Alkaia Said

We have the best healthcare in the world. anyone who tells you that is ignorant. Kings, queens, parliments and other high profile people do not come to americca for healthcare because they just feel like it.

Are you related to Glenn by any chance? Because you both toss out "facts" that have no basis in reality.

Our healthcare system is ranked #38 in the world.

Rich and important people come here from other countries because we have the best plastic surgeons in the world.. and they pay cash.

And, here's the link from the world health organization.

https://www.photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html

Deleted

#9New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 13:41:59
@Alkaia Said

People tend to forget and sometimes they try and compare our economy with small little economies like brazil or even canada.

Small little economies like Brazil or Canada?
You've just earned the title of moron.

Deleted

#10New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 13:49:13
@Alkaia Said

See what average gay people have to say about the log cabin republicans.

https://instinctmagazine.com/blogs/blog/log-cabin-republicans-make-their-move-endorse-mitt-romney?directory=100011

Deleted

#11New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 13:52:38
@Alkaia Said

Id like for people to look at these groups and perhaps if someone of color or diverse sexual persuasion explained to you why they are republican maybe you will have a different perspective? I doubt it but dont be scared to look

The Log Cabin Republicans are based here in DC. They don't speak to gay people in public, because they don't want "normal" people to know that they're gay..

They're a bunch of frightened self loathing little faggots who will do anything and say anything to avoid being classed as a real faggot.

They're cowards and traitors.. nothing less. They have zero credibility in the gay community.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#13New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 20:48:57
@El_Tino Said

https://www.ericgarland.co/2012/11/09/letter-to-a-future-republican-strategist-regarding-white-people/

Just read it, and discuss.

I loved it Tino.....spoke VOLUMES!!

Chicago, Illinois
#14New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 20:50:49
@boxerdc Said

As a half white man who is solidly middle class, and pays far more than his fair share in taxes, I would say that he hit the nail on the head on every single point.

I would have to agree as a "half white" woman....

Chicago, Illinois
#15New Post! Nov 13, 2012 @ 20:53:55
@Alkaia Said

If you want to have a long drawn out conversation on how I feel about the agenda of the WHO(world health organization) we can because thats usually where the lie about our standard of care comes in at. nd its based on infant mortality which is counted diffent in each country.not to mention thier agenda is to spread around other peoples money for the global common good.

and we spend a lot more on just about everything than any other country. so? things cost a lot here. People tend to forget and sometimes they try and compare our economy with small little economies like brazil or even canada. you cant because we have over 300 million people. let e giv you the best analogy for that as I can. its the equlivant of trying to take care of 300 children on a budget as the difference of same budget with 3 kids.

Id like to see the republican party get out of peoples bed rooms and get go back to some of their libertarian roots. There are a large portion of republicans out here who are disenfranchised and this is a group that is growing. Most people know us as republican indpendents.

and before I hop off. I have a big problem with the left constantly making the republican party out to be only whites. this is not true. Your paty has worked very hard to segregate off your voters.It has worked very well and now the country is devided more than ever. How we get back to policy and ideas from here is not going to be easy.

BTW

There are black republicans and even gay republicans.

You want to talk about race and party. I loved Mia Love. Do you even know who she is?

here see what black republicans have to say.
https://www.nbra.info/

Your using race against us. Thats racist. many in your party are racist. but white liberals dont care about that. I could show you a thousand blacks or other races saying outright racist things and you wouldnt care.

What do these "black & gay republicans" you speak believe in? What are their views on the current gop's position on gay marriage? Low income entitlements?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs