I just voted

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 14:34:11
I did a postal vote. I sent it. I voted Lib Dem. I was going to vote Labour but decided that a sex dream about Gordy was not good enough reason.

Who did you vote for?

Post as you do it.
GeneticAnomaly On May 25, 2020
Marvellous, simply m

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 27, 2010 @ 17:54:47
@treebee Said

I did a postal vote. I sent it. I voted Lib Dem. I was going to vote Labour but decided that a sex dream about Gordy was not good enough reason.

Who did you vote for?

Post as you do it.

I've gone for the postal vote too. But it's not come yet!
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:09:32
Sex dream about Gordy? Poor you! *shudders*

This will be my first time voting, and I will be following you with LD. I'm actually quite excited, as sad as that is
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:13:34
@treebee Said

Who did you vote for?

Post as you do it.

A sex dream with Gordy would be just a bit of a nightmare for me im afraid but im right with you on the LibDem vote, Cleggs the man for PM this time around.
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:13:44
I think im going the traditional way of ballet box way. not sure who to vote for yet, im mostly in favour of the tories yet a small part of me wants the BNP to win its a guilty pleasure that i hate, i think on the day it will be the tories labours dog days have ended.
pink_dragon On May 22, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:15:06
I was so going to vote labour ..until tonights debate,,now i thik its lib dems al the way

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:19:32
@pink_dragon Said

I was so going to vote labour ..until tonights debate,,now i thik its lib dems al the way

I haven't really watched the debates, I'm going on policies. But, I have heard from accountants that the Lib Dem's budget is the only one that actually adds up

Personally I think a Hung Parliament will be the best thing, the MP's SHOULD be able to work together for the good of the country.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:21:23
@ninozara Said

I haven't really watched the debates, I'm going on policies. But, I have heard from accountants that the Lib Dem's budget is the only one that actually adds up

Personally I think a Hung Parliament will be the best thing, the MP's SHOULD be able to work together for the good of the country.

It doesn't add up, they take into account cuts that Labour are going to make, that the Lib Dems are committed to not making, into reducing the deficit. There is about ?3 Mil that have just disappeared from the Lib Dems economic plan.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:24:30
@jmo Said

It doesn't add up, they take into account cuts that Labour are going to make, that the Lib Dems are committed to not making, into reducing the deficit. There is about ?3 Mil that have just disappeared from the Lib Dems economic plan.

Really? That's completely different to what I was told, but my shruggy smilie was because I don't really know, numbers and money make my head hurt...
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#10New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:28:46
@ninozara Said

Really? That's completely different to what I was told, but my shruggy smilie was because I don't really know, numbers and money make my head hurt...

It depends on who you listen to, but the Lib Dems have more holes in their policies than Labour or the Tories do.

Probably as they've never been in government, they don't need to be as realistic.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#11New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:34:54
@treebee Said

He didn't assault you, did he? Or, are you really the woman he was calling a bigot?

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:41:37
@jmo Said

It depends on who you listen to, but the Lib Dems have more holes in their policies than Labour or the Tories do.

Probably as they've never been in government, they don't need to be as realistic.

Yeah, I don't want them in charge, but I don't want the others to be in charge either

I think shared power would be a good thing. I don't agree 100% with any parties policies.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#13New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:42:41
@ninozara Said

Yeah, I don't want them in charge, but I don't want the others to be in charge either

I think shared power would be a good thing. I don't agree 100% with any parties policies.

Power sharing would be really interesting. I'd love to see how it would work using a Westminster system. It's sort of been seen before in Canada but never seen properly like it would if this ends up being a hung parliament.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 22:51:58
@jmo Said

Power sharing would be really interesting. I'd love to see how it would work using a Westminster system. It's sort of been seen before in Canada but never seen properly like it would if this ends up being a hung parliament.

At first I wanted it purely because it would be interesting, and quite a monumental thing.

Watching Question Time, and the SNP leader has just told people to vote for who they want to, and let the politicians sort it out. Ed Balls is doing the usual scaremongering - don't vote LD, it's either Labour or Conservative blah blah.

But, no matter what, it's been/gonna be an interesting election
Karma_Junkie On September 18, 2011
Miss Dizzy Bastard

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Apr 29, 2010 @ 23:13:53
@jmo Said

Its looking like a hung parliament could actually happen if the polls are anything to go by, even here where its a staunchly conservative area there are so many lib dem boards being displayed in gardens.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs