The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

Vote Legend (or I shall light the fuse on your tampon...lol)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
kinglegend On May 06, 2007

Brisbane, Australia
#1New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 20:50:20
I am fun and on our island of endless partying I would be... fun and interesting. yeah. Nuff said.

Vote Legend (or I'll light the fuse on your tampon) lol j/k
kyahbean On August 28, 2016

Williamstown, Massachusetts
#2New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 20:54:44
What will you do to make the island a happy place for all of us? And what things are specail about you that make you right for the job?

Brisbane, Australia
#3New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:05:19
Party all the time. Beaches, beautiful near naked women for the guys and me for the ladies...lol buff butlers for the girls aswell. Happy hour every hour and free drinks for everyone. No ID required to get into the many nightclubs that litter the island, but also large expanses of rainforest for the adventurous and environmentalists.

I myself am a regular legend that is friendly and fun. I listen and have an opinion about everything i believe in equality among all people above all.

Most of all everyone will have fun.

#4New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:06:23
Okies. I will contemplate you for my vote.
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:12:08
Yay three weeks of partying and then:

1. a large portion die of alcohol poisoning
2. since we're all partying, all the food and alcohol is being imported. We've run out of money.
3. No one is working, so we have no exports. No, vomit doesn't count as an export. Therefore no money is forthcoming.
4. The cannabilism starts.

A vote for Kinglegend is a vote for cannabilism!

#6New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:12:38
I didn't think of it that way!!

Rebuttal, king?

Brisbane, Australia
#7New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:18:12
@stumblinthrulife Said

2. since we're all partying, all the food and alcohol is being imported. We've run out of money.
3. No one is working, so we have no exports. No, vomit doesn't count as an export. Therefore no money is forthcoming.

Way to be negative, you have been practicing haven't you? No one asked about exports and there is water to drink obviously, just because grog is free doesnt mean that that is all there is going to be.
As for the cannibilism, there will be plenty of food if you want to eat ppl thats you decision. Anything you want or need will be immediatly be provided as long as it doesn't impinge on anyone elses happiness.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:19:23
I for one am more than willing to stand up to a moderated debate between the interested parties. I welcome the opportunity to address Mr Stumblin's concerns, as well as anyone else's.
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#9New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:20:19
What if people do not want to party? What about the people who just want to sit around and have a nice conversation? Where will those people go? Will the partying not disturb those people?

Brisbane, Australia
#10New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:23:41
the beautiful rainforest should make a perfectly quiet and nice place for a talk or chat. also around the beach a little will be a large building for general socializing.

Deleted

#11New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:26:42
@kinglegend Said
@stumblinthrulife Said

Way to be negative, you have been practicing haven't you? No one asked about exports and there is water to drink obviously, just because grog is free doesnt mean that that is all there is going to be.
As for the cannibilism, there will be plenty of food if you want to eat ppl thats you decision. Anything you want or need will be immediatly be provided as long as it doesn't impinge on anyone elses happiness.

I see - you've developed the technology to transfer energy directly to matter so we need never work a day in our lives! No one need to anything, everything will magically appear! Yay!

Now, about this statue I have. It's just off New York, and just happens to be selling at a price I'm sure you'll agree is a veritable bargain...

Brisbane, Australia
#12New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:31:05
I have heard of this statue and am interested. tell your ppl to contact my ppl so we can arrange something

Deleted

#13New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:42:20
@kinglegend Said
I have heard of this statue and am interested. tell your ppl to contact my ppl so we can arrange something

A vote for kinglegend is a vote for gullibility!

Would you want this man negotiating treaties?

Deleted

#14New Post! Nov 15, 2005 @ 21:44:03
@kinglegend Said

Already "his people" are coming out of the word work.

He'll be installing his cronies into powerful positions, while the hardworking schmo's of TFS are forgotten.

A vote for kinglegend is a vote for cronyism!

Brisbane, Australia
#15New Post! Nov 16, 2005 @ 09:53:06
...have you flipped your lid? Are you insane? ...whatever. I will bring fun to the island elected or not. If i thought it was going to be as serious as you are making it sound I would've not bothered, thanks for your time anyway. btw I don't have 'my people' Most people are capable of individual thought.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs