Friendships

I Miss My Best Friend

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
autumnsmama On March 09, 2009

Cambridge, Canada
#1New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 13:23:55

We used to hang out ALL the time. Watching movies, walking, chilling and shooting the s***. Now I hardly ever see her cuz our lives have taken different paths. ARRRGGGGGG. It makes me upset.

I am HOPING she will call me tonight and want to hang out. I've called her a few times and invited her over. I know she hates having to come over here all the time, but it's hard for me to leave when I have kids, and she doesn't.

treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 13:25:19
Im sure you will see her soon
autumnsmama On March 09, 2009

Cambridge, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 13:27:46
I hope so. I miss her!
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#5New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 13:44:56
Talk to her when you can and explain to her that you miss the closeness you had with each other. I have a freind whom I love very much. He's like more than a brother to me. Lately our lifes have taken such dramatic turns that we hardly ever find the time to email each other, so I do feel your pain.

I hope it all works out fo rya though.
sweetxxglamour On September 10, 2009

Deleted

Indianapolis, Indiana
#6New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 14:20:46
I miss my best friend too. She was like my sister and we did everything together. Whenever I was sad it would make me happy knowing that I would see her.

But now we go to different schools and she's been kind of different. It seems like I can never keep a good friend no matter how nice I am to people.
mikes_baby_girl On December 17, 2007

welland, Canada
#7New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 19:51:08
wow make it seem like we havent even spoken in years. I just came and saw you today lol but I do miss how much we used to hang out.Duty calls though and work really cant wait with the kind of debt I'm in Anyway man this was really sweet and I'll call you tonight.
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#8New Post! Jun 27, 2006 @ 19:51:48
my best friend is going to germany for a month ima miss her!
iamzam10 On December 25, 2007

chulavista,
#9New Post! Dec 25, 2007 @ 22:22:30
@twiztidangel Said
my best friend is going to germany for a month ima miss her!

hi hi
hi girl dis is sam and i miss my bff 2 he was so cool
iamzam10 On December 25, 2007

chulavista,
#10New Post! Dec 25, 2007 @ 22:23:03
i hate my life
jonjaguar On May 07, 2011

Canton, Ohio
#11New Post! May 19, 2008 @ 04:37:44
I get so depressed sometimes over missing my best friend that I sometimes google stupid things, like "I miss my best friend," which is how I found this thread and site.

She stopped talking to me several years ago, for reasons that we're all my fault. And then last year, for a brief time, I thought we'd be friends again, even though I knew we'd never be best friends. Well now she's decided to never talk to me again, and I'm not sure what I did this time.

I just have no words for what she meant to me, and how much I despised myself for losing her friendship. I keep hoping one day we can at least be friendly - exchange emails now and then or something - but I know we won't.

God, I'm depressed right now.
bethisgoth On August 20, 2010

Richmond,
#12New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 22:44:00
I miss my best friend. We haven't talked much since school ended. I've seen him at the pool twice (I work at my pool) but all he saids is "Hi, Befany!" Then he orders what he wants then leaves. I miss walking around the neighborhood together!!!
bethisgoth On August 20, 2010

Richmond,
#13New Post! Jun 25, 2008 @ 22:47:26
I get so depressed sometimes over missing my best friend that I sometimes google stupid things, like "I miss my best friend," which is how I found this thread and site.

She stopped talking to me several years ago, for reasons that we're all my fault. And then last year, for a brief time, I thought we'd be friends again, even though I knew we'd never be best friends. Well now she's decided to never talk to me again, and I'm not sure what I did this time.

I just have no words for what she meant to me, and how much I despised myself for losing her friendship. I keep hoping one day we can at least be friendly - exchange emails now and then or something - but I know we won't.

God, I'm depressed right now.
...........................................................I hope that dosen't happen 2 us!!! I'm scared
Mizzariez On April 05, 2010

Scarborough, Canada
#14New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 23:13:12
I miss my best friend so much.. we just recently fell outta touch over a fight that I think was mostly my fault, but I cant help but think what happened, we been best friends for 9 yrs, and I strongly feel that she doesnt wanna bother fixing things, and It hurts me soo much and it kills inside, knowing I get dreams from time to time that we did manage to reconsile and be like how we used too be, always there for eachother, helping eachother out when one of the other needed assistance, or guidance, I remember when she was sick I would run over with a can of soup in -20 degree weather and take care of her, and when things got rough I would be the one she would turn too. I miss her friendship she saved me from killing myself back in highschool she may not know or realize that yet, but one day she will know possibly if she reads it off here, im done fighting with you, I don't want to fight anymore, I miss being able to tell you anything that crossed my mind, when u told me don't bother going to ur baby shower on saturday I litterly had to leave the house for a while just so I would not think about the pain I was going through, If I could turn back the hands of time, I would K believe me, I would I miss you and I hope in time you can forgive me, please don't let go of what we had what we went through, please it makes me cry just typing this out, but u need to know, and im not obsessed I just miss having my best friend by my side, my partner in crime, my sister that god forgot to give me.
BLONDE On October 27, 2016
My den.

Paddetteville, Ireland
#15New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 23:14:08
coincidently I miss mine too
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs