Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#76New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 00:15:41
In the 40s and 50s we also taught children to hide under their desk during a nuclear attack. Truman thought he actually saved Japanese children when he bombed the f*** out them. The kids in school that day in Hiroshima might disagree.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#77New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 00:57:08
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I agree with you that AOC, the DNC, Greta, CNN, the Washington Post, the New York Times (and MSM generally), various global (well, western), Psychological Associations, David Suzuki, Sir David Attenborough, Tim Flannery, Al Gore, Barry Obama, the UN, the EU etc., etc., etc., are all as relevant and rational as flat earthers.

If we could only get other people to realise the obvious - that those mentioned above are muppets, liars and/or frauds, we may be able to stop the terrorising of children.

Every time you post something like this, I literally think to myself WTF!

I mean... really!?

If we could only get other people to realize the obvious... mean while Christianity continually vomits the exact same sort of muppet bulls***... "The end is nigh"... terrorizing children.. well terrorizing adults also...

Bob... you christians are like Chicken Little complaining about Chicken Little.

The Queen of Random

Administrator

#78New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 01:07:37
@chaski Said

I mean... really!?

If we could only get other people to realize the obvious... mean while Christianity continually vomits the exact same sort of muppet bulls***... "The end is nigh"... terrorizing children.. well terrorizing adults also...

Holy s***, yes. This. This is exactly what I’ve been thinking to myself during most of this.

That and he’s bored and he’s f***ing with me, and he’ll I don’t have anything better to do. I like you peeps that’s why I keep coming back.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#79New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 01:10:45
@DiscordTiger Said

Holy s***, yes. This. This is exactly what I’ve been thinking to myself during most of this.

That and he’s bored and he’s f***ing with me, and he’ll I don’t have anything better to do. I like you peeps that’s why I keep coming back.

Yes.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#80New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 01:12:13
I mean I f*** with people sometimes because it’s entertaining. Not saying it’s a bad thing. My potty mouth makes it sound malicious but it’s more like stupid chatter around a dominos table with Puerto Rican rum. (To make the secret society analogy).

Only without the dominos because we are all over the world. It be a big table.
Darkman666 12 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#81New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 01:35:01
I was thinking about the twilight zone's " the shelter " was aired in 60's, about a family made a shelter in his basement, just in case, nuclear attack. the man, who own the shelter hold his neighborhood's friends. one night, the air raids sound in area, he and his family was heading down to the basement to the shelter. the man and his family lock in the shelter. all sudden, his neighbors more or less, in invite them in his house. they head down the stairway and band or try the shelter's door.

the man behind the shelter said, ' I don't have the room for anyone except me and my family. you need to find shelter on your own." the neighbor's mob at this point wasn't going to take no for any answer. some of them went the man's dinning room, and the dinning room's table and then they heading down stairs. to the table as the battering ram, they broke the door down.

so, the man and the mob stop what they are doing, and realizes what is happening. the radio in the kitchen was on, and new bulletin came on. " repeat, there is no attack, the crisis is over. please return to home. you are no danger! "

the man and the mob start to shake their hands and hugging each others. the mob start to help the man rebuild the shelter's door. then the man told the mob that he going get rid of the shelter in the morning. he said rather people who cares for him, not shelter them out.

I was think about this doomsayers, I think in 50's, where this cult started from. you teach children to protect them from nuclear bombs or whatever.

the question: how to teach your children to protect themselves from their selves?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#82New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 10:17:37
@DiscordTiger Said

So basically we are back to the totally logical argument of anything the left says is crap because they are the left.

Even if they say the same ideas someone else does, the fact it came from “the left” makes it something that terrorized children.
Keep in mind you yourself have called our current path “unsustainable” and we have to do something.
Ohhh ahhh. Think of the children.

Ye-es, but, again, there is a difference between saying "this is not sustainable," and, "we have only a few years left to fix the climate problem," based on bulls*** and lies. The people who study the sun are quite happy to say they know little of its effect on earth's climate at this stage. That should be enough to end the alarmism.

And it is not that everything the left says is bulls*** because the left says it, it is that most of what comes from the left these days is bulls*** because it is actually bulls***. It's not my fault most of the left is unhinged these days.

That said, there are one or two ideas on the (traditional) left that I agree with. I oppose privatisation, for example.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#83New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 10:21:59
@chaski Said

I mean... really!?

When do I defend bad things done by Christians? Never. However, nor do I say it is ok for Christians to do bad because non Christians do, or vice versa.

Why bother bringing in irrelevant things? If those Christians stopped treating kids like crap would that make all the muppets and frauds stop filling kids with terror over a fake global climate crisis?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#84New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 10:24:53
@DiscordTiger Said

Sometimes I come here when I'm bored, but I do like this place. Admittedly it aint as much fun as it used to be and there's not many of us left, but I do like you guys.

I think part of the problem is the different way we speak - Americans and Aussies are very different.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#85New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 11:12:42
I mean al gore and his invention of the internet was pretty much a world wide joke. Like Romney and his binders and bush and reading his lips. Politicians say stupid s*** sometimes.

People that study roads and pavement are quite happy to say they know little about the effect of different types of roads on cars lubricant systems so that should stop any alarmist worries about the oil leaking out afterward driving down that one road.

Meaning I’d argue that while people that study the sun are probably smart folks, I wouldn’t ask thier professional opinion on a climate change isssue. As most climate change environmental issues don’t actually have much to do with the sun. I mean I’m happy to hear comments about lacking reasoning, statistical anomalies or deviations, methods, or how well the evidence supports the conclusions, like I said smart folks still scientists but studying the sun and studying the climate are two totally different fields that don’t have much cross over in the details.

So probably more like going to a proctologist to treat a perforated eardrum. You might luck out and get the dr that also did rotations back in the day where they saw lots of that, or you’ve got a dr that can’t fix your problem because it’s not a hole in your ass.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#86New Post! Dec 29, 2019 @ 16:20:03
@bob_the_fisherman Said
The people who study the sun are quite happy to say they know little of its effect on earth's climate at this stage.

More accurately, there is little correlation between changes of the sun and the Earth's climate.

The changes on Earth cannot be explained by observed changes of the sun.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#87New Post! Dec 30, 2019 @ 01:37:25
there is a little connection with sun and the climate change.

the greenhouse effect causes the damage to ozone layer, but I read past a year that the ozone layer hasn't expand stay the same. it in certain spots of ozone layer healing, in sense, growing back. that I remember the article, I read it in summer. I might be not accurate with information.

only real connection with sun and the greenhouse effect that solar particles get trapped in the atmosphere, because of the gases of carbon oxide are hold some of hostage. when the solar particles that come down from the sun and goes to the earth's surface and bound off the surface and head back to space. with the these gases of carbon oxide float into clouds in the atmosphere. so when the solar particles goes back to space. some of them get trapped into carbon dioxide clouds, the gases goes to the ocean. this event happen what we called " the greenhouse effect ".

as I know not really much evidence there is any connection the sun and the climate change. in some ways, that solar particles could be a factor that contribute to climate change. 20-30 years ago, I read an articles that scientists have try to link the sun and the climate change. they have found no evidence to support it. it might have change since then.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#88New Post! Dec 30, 2019 @ 02:19:30
Yeah we stopped using all the hairspray in the 80s and the hole in the ozone got better. Little things like that helps.

Was it the end of the world is near, probably not but it certainly didn’t hurt to fix things. And just like resusable straws, the more people that use it the more it helps the earth. Sure it won’t stop some people from using a whoe can of hairspray daily on a ridiculous hairdo from the 80s. Cough the Donald cough... but most people did and it helped.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#89New Post! Dec 30, 2019 @ 02:40:16
mom appreciated they stopped produced hairsprays in 80's. when mom used hairsprays, a lot of flies and bugs got stuck in her hair.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#90New Post! Dec 30, 2019 @ 02:50:48
I was just kidding about my mom and hairspray.

the truth, my family was appreciated back in 80's, they stopped hairspray products. my mom literally put on soo much hairspray in little dressing room in bedroom. you were in her bedroom, you can chocked on the spray. the hairspray was a great bug spray for her outdoors.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs