Forums:
Random

children's food for thought

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Feb 25, 2013 @ 01:29:41
age 15: i believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why i don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?

age 13: give me the strength to change the things i can, the grace to accept the things i cannot, and a great big bag of money.

age 10: democracy is a beautiful thing, except for the part about letting part about letting old yokel vote.

age 6: for centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese. then the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. that's what happens to cheese when you leave it out.

age 7: think of the biggest number you can. now add five. then imagine if you had that many twinkies. wow, that's five more than the biggest number you could come up with!

age 15: often, when i am reading a good book, i stop and think my teacher. that is, i used to, until she got an unlisted number.

age 5: it would be terrible if the red cross bloodmobile got into an accident. no wait. this would be good because if anyone needed it, the blood would be right there.

age 15: if we could just get everyone to close their eyes visualize world peace, image how serene and quiet it would be until the looting started.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs