Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 · >>
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#181New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 00:55:37
@aquine Said

It is a logical progression as outlined in the Scripture.

God bless you.

It therefore ultimately rests on faith in dogma, not pure reason or evidence.
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#182New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 00:57:09
The prophet-troll does the same to my words as he does to the words of his gods, he re-writes them to suit his particular fancy.
There can be NO logical exchange with a "person" who sees logic as a threat, who sees facts as lies, and who doesn't accept the history of our world and species, because an ancient fairy-tale he doesn't even understand says something ludicrously different.
Let's face it, someone who who can NOT-think with such determination and skill is hardly likely to be swayed by rational argument. He probably can't even understand half the statements or questions, which is why he keeps responding with mystic numbers and chants from his precious book, to keep the evil demons of rationality and science at bay!
Look how cranky and abusive he gets when his magic tome is quoted back at him, he gets confused and lashes out, it must be MORE lies by the demon-driven here! If it suits his weird interpretation, it is "The Word of God", and infallible, but if it shows up his ignorant mistakes, it's obviously been wrongly understood, or written, or "the author actually meant the total opposite, honest, god told me"!
Nature built a wondrous organ inside our heads, one capable of heights of reason and awareness never before achieved on this planet(as far as we know, lol), it's really quite a shame to see it wasted like that, isn't it, buried in bull-s*** and starved of "food"?
It's sorta like using a Rolls-Royce as a penguin-trap, in the desert!

Adelaide, Australia
#183New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:00:31
@aquine Said

God bless you.

Sorry dude, you've erred again, logic and scripture have as much a relationship as a purple polar-bear and your left testicle!
To include them in a single sentence WITHOUT a negative is to automatically construct an oxymoron.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#184New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:02:10
Wow... Marcussextus, your like one of my new fav posters.
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#185New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:05:22
@Marcussextus Said

The prophet-troll does the same to my words as he does to the words of his gods, he re-writes them to suit his particular fancy.
There can be NO logical exchange with a "person" who sees logic as a threat, who sees facts as lies, and who doesn't accept the history of our world and species, because an ancient fairy-tale he doesn't even understand says something ludicrously different.
Let's face it, someone who who can NOT-think with such determination and skill is hardly likely to be swayed by rational argument. He probably can't even understand half the statements or questions, which is why he keeps responding with mystic numbers and chants from his precious book, to keep the evil demons of rationality and science at bay!
Look how cranky and abusive he gets when his magic tome is quoted back at him, he gets confused and lashes out, it must be MORE lies by the demon-driven here! If it suits his weird interpretation, it is "The Word of God", and infallible, but if it shows up his ignorant mistakes, it's obviously been wrongly understood, or written, or "the author actually meant the total opposite, honest, god told me"!
Nature built a wondrous organ inside our heads, one capable of heights of reason and awareness never before achieved on this planet(as far as we know, lol), it's really quite a shame to see it wasted like that, isn't it, buried in bull-s*** and starved of "food"?
It's sorta like using a Rolls-Royce as a penguin-trap, in the desert!

@Marcussextus Said

Sorry dude, you've erred again, logic and scripture have as much a relationship as a purple polar-bear and your left testicle!
To include them in a single sentence WITHOUT a negative is to automatically construct an oxymoron.

Wow, you really do go on a bit when you have a bee in your bonnet.

It is always sad to hear the ramblings of those who The Roman Catholic Church has alienated from Christ.

All I can tell you is that the Lord will forgive you if you have the courage to come before Him.

May the Lord have mercy.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#186New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:06:39
@buffalobill90 Said

It therefore ultimately rests on faith in dogma, not pure reason or evidence.

The origin of the logical progression is born from pure reason.

God bless you.
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#187New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:08:10
@aquine Said

Hey look! I can do one too:

Tiamat => Chaos => Destruction => Marduk => Creation

Or even:

Grumpy => Dopy => Happy => Bashful => Sleepy => Sneezy => Doc

It all makes sense. It's a logical progression, as outlined in scripture.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#188New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:11:32
Crack Cocain==> Walmart Computer==>Mothers Basement==> 31 years of female rejection===>God Bless you?

Adelaide, Australia
#189New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:13:22
@aquine Said

Wow, you really do go on a bit when you have a bee in your bonnet.

It is always sad to hear the ramblings of those who The Roman Catholic Church has alienated from Christ.

All I can tell you is that the Lord will forgive you if you have the courage to come before Him.

May the Lord have mercy.

There he goes again, see what I mean? Totally incapable of rational thought, not understanding a thing, lost in his own hollow, empty little world, and smugly convinced it's real!
Sad, truly sad.
It's almost a shame there is no afterlife, I'd just LOVE to see his face at the Pearly Gates, when he attempts to explain how THEY got it wrong!
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#190New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:13:27
Quote:

Or even:

Quote:
Crack Cocain==> Walmart Computer==>Mothers Basement==> 31 years of female rejection===>God Bless you?

cool... are we all students of aquine now?

Adelaide, Australia
#191New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:17:29
Pure reason = no proof, no evidence at all, no logic, no questioning, no thinking allowed.
Oh yeah, perfect sense there!

Following that line then, Pure Faith would mean an absolute disbelief in god!
WeNowSix On January 05, 2011

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#192New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:25:57
@jmo Said

Probably been done to death, but it's being discussed in another thread and thought it deserved one of its own. Some people think creationism should be taught in science lessons along side Evolution.

What do you think?

Do you believe they should be taught hand in hand, or should Creationism stay in the Religious class and Evolution stay in the Science class?

High school biology textbooks here in California discuss four of the five theories of the origin of species, which were popular in the nineteenth century. These include Lamarck, spontaneous generation, creationism, and natural selection. The creationist view gets little space, but it is not ignored.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#193New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:51:39
@buffalobill90 Said

Or even:

@doubtingthomas Said

Quite a large amount of humour there.

Except you're incorrect on all counts.

There are no dwarves in Scripture. There is no Wal-Mart in Australia. The first progression seems to be filled with Pagan flase idols.

God bless you.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#194New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 01:54:29
@Marcussextus Said

There he goes again, see what I mean? Totally incapable of rational thought, not understanding a thing, lost in his own hollow, empty little world, and smugly convinced it's real!
Sad, truly sad.
It's almost a shame there is no afterlife, I'd just LOVE to see his face at the Pearly Gates, when he attempts to explain how THEY got it wrong!

Surely you could minimise the level of contradiction when you are only constructing three sentences.

There are no Pearly Gates in Scripture. They are simply a false construct emenating from the Church which destroyed your belief.

You need to forgive and move on with things.

I love you MarcusSextus.

God bless you.