AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...13 14 15 16 17 · >>
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#211New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 20:50:14
@KAMPA Said

Is that carnal love Equine?

I think he wants to "KNOW" him. If you get my meaning.

"And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them"-- Genesis 19:5
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#212New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 21:03:25
GOT IT!
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#213New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 23:02:35
@KAMPA Said

Is that carnal love Equine?

@doubtingthomas Said

I think he wants to "KNOW" him. If you get my meaning.

"And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them"-- Genesis 19:5

@KAMPA Said

GOT IT!

It is good that you have made a note of the damage done by social acceptance of homosexual behaviour.

God bless you.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#214New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 23:05:42
@SparklyKatie Said

So any word that doesn't appear in scripture isn't real?

Words like Catholic, oxymoron and ermmm aquine

What a most preposterous comment you have just written!

The man was continually going on about CHRISTIAN dogma. How can there even be such a thing when God has never even uttered the word 'dogma'?

Surely even you can realise the falseness in such claims.

God bless you.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#215New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 23:12:24
@aquine Said

What a most preposterous comment you have just written!

The man was continually going on about CHRISTIAN dogma. How can there even be such a thing when God has never even uttered the word 'dogma'?

Surely even you can realise the falseness in such claims.

God bless you.

How is it preposterous, you just backed up my statement with your post

I'll ask again, if God hasn't uttered a word are you saying that word isn't real?

How can there be such a thing as a black hole, atmosphere, atoms, seagulls, I'm not 100% but I don't think those words are in the Bible and they most certainly do exist
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#216New Post! Dec 10, 2009 @ 23:13:24
@aquine Said

It is good that you have made a note of the damage done by social acceptance of homosexual behaviour.

God bless you.

Speaking on that... just for a moment.

It was incredibly common during the time of Jesus for men to engage homosexual behaviour. Its also said that some of the editing done by King James removed parts of the bible that brought light to the actions of Jesus himself. It told of a story of Jesus curing a man with no wealth or power, and that man "paid him back" so to say.

True story...
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#217New Post! Dec 11, 2009 @ 00:07:12
@SparklyKatie Said

How is it preposterous, you just backed up my statement with your post

I'll ask again, if God hasn't uttered a word are you saying that word isn't real?

How can there be such a thing as a black hole, atmosphere, atoms, seagulls, I'm not 100% but I don't think those words are in the Bible and they most certainly do exist

Have you ever played the word game where you start with the word 'blind' and by changing one letter per line you come to the word 'stupid'?

Come on now, we don't have to continue with this tripe do we? Surely you can muster something of merit.

How can something be Christian if it isn't mentioned in the Scriptures?

God bless you.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#218New Post! Dec 11, 2009 @ 00:26:15
@aquine Said

Have you ever played the word game where you start with the word 'blind' and by changing one letter per line you come to the word 'stupid'?

Come on now, we don't have to continue with this tripe do we? Surely you can muster something of merit.

How can something be Christian if it isn't mentioned in the Scriptures?

God bless you.

Firstly you're skating on thin ice if you're calling me stupid. Secondly how can you change one letter per line and end up with a word with one more letter than you started with? Thirdly you said yourself "How can there even be such a thing when God has never even uttered the word 'dogma'?" Which insinuates that if it doesn't appear in scripture it can't exist.

Do you appear in the Bible aquine? I don't think so, so therefore according to your 'logic' (and I use the term loosly) you don't exist.
aquine On May 30, 2014

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#220New Post! Dec 11, 2009 @ 04:48:35
@SparklyKatie Said

Firstly you're skating on thin ice if you're calling me stupid. Secondly how can you change one letter per line and end up with a word with one more letter than you started with? Thirdly you said yourself "How can there even be such a thing when God has never even uttered the word 'dogma'?" Which insinuates that if it doesn't appear in scripture it can't exist.

Do you appear in the Bible aquine? I don't think so, so therefore according to your 'logic' (and I use the term loosly) you don't exist.

Your second sentence has got to be worth a chuckle. How can you?

There is dogma, but there is no such thing as Christian dogma. I understand that you are purposely throwing a ball for me to chase and I am happy to oblige.

Of course I appear in Scripture. All human beings do. Please see Genesis 1.

God bless you.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013