Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#16New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 02:23:00
@DiscordTiger Said

My theory is: its something SPIKE TV made up to go along with an episode of 1000 ways to die, because they cant use real names.

Meh. Maybe. Either way it's provided me a few laughs tonight.
Straightup On November 25, 2011

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 02:24:20
@Kristy69 Said

I found this site through a TV show I was watching; 1000 Ways to Die.

I wouldn't doubt it's legitimate-ness(?), though. I've had a woman tell me I was a disgrace to women everywhere for wanting to get married and have kids.

No s***?

Well i'll be....

Maybe those dudes dropping bombs on people in Libia will make a stop over on the way home if we ask nice?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#18New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 02:30:25
@Kristy69 Said

I found this site through a TV show I was watching; 1000 Ways to Die.

I wouldn't doubt it's legitimate-ness(?), though. I've had a woman tell me I was a disgrace to women everywhere for wanting to get married and have kids.

ah well, just because something is satire, doesn't mean there are people out there that don't believe it as truth. There really are a lot extreme opinions in the world, and I would not be surprised if someone was that extreme in there view points, and would "speak their mind." I've heard some bats*** crazy things, from people that truely believe it.

I just think that particular site is a joke. But there women out there that are very anti-men.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 12:04:14
@Kristy69 Said

"Trained as little girls, woman are taught to cherish their wedding day as the happiest day of their life when, in fact, it is their saddest day. They are now no longer themselves. They are MRS. Neanderthal and their identity, and even their name, is stripped from them for the rest of their lives."

I don't think marriage is horrible. If it's a mutual partnership WHICH IT SHOULD BE, what's the problem?

These b****es are mostly lesbian, so won't getting married do the same thing??

Your post reads as if the first paragraph is a quote and the last two paragraphs are your own comments. If that is the case, then you make two mistakes, one of which is a complete and utter fallacy, and the second is a monumental fail

Firstly, it is a complete and utter lie that most feminists are lesbian. Rather, they are overwhelmingly heterosexual women who, for a variety of reasons, have come to feel disillusioned with the social structures that affect issues such as career, children and self fulfilment, and they feel that in their cases the root cause of this disillusionment is the unequal society in which we live and the constraints of their relationships with men.

I was a feminist activist at university and by total coincidence it just so happens that I am also lesbian, but I was the ONLY one in the whole group who is. Indeed, in all my dealings with other groups in the area, I didn't meet one single other feminist who identified as lesbian.

Secondly, a lesbian, feminist or not, wouldn't want to marry a man in the first place..... Duh. Massive fail, Kirsty. A lesbian is a woman who is sexually attracted ONLY to other women. I'll expand on this in a minute.

The point of the original statement, that you have completely, comprehensively and utterly missed (or ignored) was that females are gender stereotyped as children. It is a form of programming that we are all subjected to that we are supposed to be servile to males and our entire existence should be geared towards becoming some sort of fairytale "blushing bride" one day. This social programming is something that feminism opposes. And quite rightly too, in my opinion.

Touching on your lesbian slur again..... There are a fair number of bisexuals around who like to identify as being lesbian whenever the whim comes upon them because they think it gives them more cred within the gay community. These individuals are more likely to have had bad relationships with men. These are the ones most likely to have an axe to grind.

Genuine lesbians, who have never been in sexual relationships with men, and have never married them, usually have no reason to gripe or complain about them. I certainly don't. I respect my father, my male neighbours, friends and colleagues and I enjoy their company. As a feminist I have no gripe with individuals..... it is the politics and practices of gender discrimination against women that motivates my feminist principles.

You might like to think about things before you make fatuous, ridiculous statements like that contained in your third paragraph.

Oh, and the use of the term "b****es" in connection with women in general and lesbians in particular is insulting, offensive and completely unnecessary. Please be so kind as to moderate your language in future.

Thank you

offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 12:46:02
@Kristy69 Said

I'd LOVE to say it is, but unfortunately not.
These crazies are actually walking around the world.

i'm afraid it's true , i think i've gone out with most of them .
Carly's Mommy

#21New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:19:25
@offbeat Said

i'm afraid it's true , i think i've gone out with most of them .

So YOU are the reason they're like that?
What the hell did you do???
Carly's Mommy

#22New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:33:45
@Jennifer1984 Said

Your post reads as if the first paragraph is a quote

It is.

Quote:
and the last two paragraphs are your own comments.

They are.

Quote:
I was a feminist activist at university

How did I see that one coming..

Quote:
and by total coincidence it just so happens that I am also lesbian, but I was the ONLY one in the whole group who is.

Cool beans.

Quote:
Indeed, in all my dealings with other groups in the area, I didn't meet one single other feminist who identified as lesbian.

Good for you. Have a cookie.

Quote:
Secondly, a lesbian, feminist or not, wouldn't want to marry a man in the first place..... Duh. Massive fail, Kirsty.

...what the f*** are you even going on about?

Quote:

A lesbian is a woman who is sexually attracted ONLY to other women.

ORLY?????
Learn something new everyday.

Quote:
I'll expand on this in a minute.

PLEASE don't..

Quote:

The point of the original statement, that you have completely, comprehensively and utterly missed (or ignored) was that females are gender stereotyped as children. It is a form of programming that we are all subjected to that we are supposed to be servile to males and our entire existence should be geared towards becoming some sort of fairytale "blushing bride" one day. This social programming is something that feminism opposes. And quite rightly too, in my opinion.

DILLIGAF?

Quote:

Touching on your lesbian slur again.....

The word dyke never came out of my mouth. And b**** is NOT a lesbian slur.

Quote:
There are a fair number of bisexuals around who like to identify as being lesbian whenever the whim comes upon them because they think it gives them more cred within the gay community. These individuals are more likely to have had bad relationships with men. These are the ones most likely to have an axe to grind.

Irrelevent.

Quote:
You might like to think about things before you make fatuous, ridiculous statements like that contained in your third paragraph.

Quote:

Oh, and the use of the term "b****es" in connection with women in general and lesbians in particular is insulting, offensive and completely unnecessary. Please be so kind as to moderate your language in future.

No I don't think I will.
I refer to my girlfriends as b****es all the time (in a joking manner) and honestly, I call it like I see it. So when I'm not joking
if you're being a stupid b**** I'mma call you a b****.

PS: GTF off your high horse.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#23New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:49:10
@Kristy69 Said

"Trained as little girls, woman are taught to cherish their wedding day as the happiest day of their life when, in fact, it is their saddest day. They are now no longer themselves. They are MRS. Neanderthal and their identity, and even their name, is stripped from them for the rest of their lives."

I don't think marriage is horrible. If it's a mutual partnership WHICH IT SHOULD BE, what's the problem?

These b****es are mostly lesbian, so won't getting married do the same thing??

Not to mention you do not have to change your last name. I didn't my first marriage and won't do when I marry Maxi
some people And I look forward to being married, not because of that is what I'll be (just a wife) but because I think it will enhance our relationship. I want to be tied to him the rest of my life.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:50:31
I love being spanked in the kitchen.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#25New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:50:31
@Kristy69 Said

It is.

They are.

How did I see that one coming..

Cool beans.

Good for you. Have a cookie.

...what the f*** are you even going on about?

ORLY?????
Learn something new everyday.

PLEASE don't..

DILLIGAF?

The word dyke never came out of my mouth. And b**** is NOT a lesbian slur.

Irrelevent.

No I don't think I will.
I refer to my girlfriends as b****es all the time (in a joking manner) and honestly, I call it like I see it. So when I'm not joking
if you're being a stupid b**** I'mma call you a b****.

PS: GTF off your high horse.

Pwned
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#26New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:51:11
@treebee Said

I like to be marinated in the kitchen.
Carly's Mommy

#27New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 17:52:27
@treebee Said

Me too.
But you'll have to excuse me ladies, I need to make my man a sandwich.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#28New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 18:03:49
@Kristy69 Said

Me too.
But you'll have to excuse me ladies, I need to make my man a sandwich.

Make sure he spanks you while you're making it
hallucinogenic_lipstick On January 25, 2022
Cocksocket.

Ely, Cambridgeshire, United Ki
#29New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 18:28:52
@treebee Said

Same here!

I agree with these angry womyn, men should be seen and not heard, there only use is removing spiders and carrying heavy things.

s*** I better let Dave out of his cupboard now!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Feb 24, 2011 @ 18:29:40
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said

Same here!

I agree with these angry womyn, men should be seen and not heard, there only use is removing spiders and carrying heavy things.

s*** I better let Dave out of his cupboard now!

im the other way round, I like to be used like a dirty puppet and then shoved in a box.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs