The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Abortion

And if homosexuality could be discovered while still in the womb?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...15 16 17 · >>
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#16New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 16:21:12
@futilevoice Said

The whole of organized religion is biased and hypocritical. Mainly because they fail to realize that there is a duality in us, both dark and light, and they create the illusion that we can somehow escape that.n.

Believe it or not, the apostle does indeed discuss this. Galatians 5:17
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#17New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 17:04:22
@magicgoat Said

Thank you for the scripture, I did read it. But the fruits of the spirit are lofty goals, many of which few can achieve considering the current state of mankind.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 17:06:25
@futilevoice Said

Thank you for the scripture, I did read it. But the fruits of the spirit are lofty goals, many of which few can achieve considering the current state of mankind.

I guess we are all screwed then.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#19New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 17:08:05
@townie_guy Said

I guess we are all screwed then.

Not all of us. Just some.
chicatisma On May 28, 2013

Deleted

Anaheim, California
#20New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 17:16:48
@futilevoice Said

Not really. There is some evidence that suggests that homosexuality could have some biological inheritance.

Okay, but one should establish the foundation before asking the question. Also, the Christians I know oppose abortion for any reason. One must wonder where one would find a Christain witness to establish a foundation for abortion for any reason. Maybe in Tokeka, Kansas.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#21New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 21:02:51
@townie_guy Said

Confused

I think he's saying that we do better with arguing over Job-Market Slavery and how I feel that $ is not the ultimate power.

, New Zealand
#22New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 21:14:28
@futilevoice Said

The whole of organized religion is biased and hypocritical. Mainly because they fail to realize that there is a duality in us, both dark and light, and they create the illusion that we can somehow escape that.

No, a christian would not abort the child, but they probably will shun it or give it up for adoption.

As for that duality - I take the Buddah route where-in that dark half is just there for contrast to provide us all with different shades of personality.

, New Zealand
#23New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 21:17:48
@magicgoat Said

----
Galatians 5:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
-----

Wow, man. Has anyone ever considered that we might all be electromagnetically leashed by a man-made mind control system?
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#24New Post! Apr 03, 2013 @ 22:38:57
@Electric_Banana Said

----

17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
-----

Wow, man. Has anyone ever considered that we might all be electromagnetically leashed by a man-made mind control system?

I don't believe it. You fellows haven't got a point of view to discuss based on knowledge for this issue, Truly cognition tells us the homosexuality is meaningfully since birth on this issue. Hence the what if point goes defunct. Besides nothing was done about the homosexual in difference to the happy life of what: a straight?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#25New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 00:47:47
@Electric_Banana Said

Would Pro-life Christians become hypocrites?

I'am pro-life and i'm a Christian........but i'm not always a hypocrite!

Chicago, Illinois
#26New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 00:49:14
@thequietman Said

They already are.

No they all aren't.......wait, on second thought, everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life!

Chicago, Illinois
#27New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 00:53:12
@Electric_Banana Said

Not something that I would personally suggest...

But the Christian religion is, more or less, homophobic.

So I'm wondering how those "God Hates" people would handle a situation where it was found out that they were birthing a homosexual.

Result in paradoxical wrinkles and such?

Wait, i'm a Christian.....and i'm NOT "homophobic" I love EVERYONE! All Christians aren't the same. So my answer is, if I found out a child I was carrying in my womb, was going to be gay.....I would gladly and proudly carry it to full term. And love my baby no matter what!
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#28New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 01:43:09
@Electric_Banana Said

----

-----

I saw the movie.

, New Zealand
#29New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 02:03:25
@magicgoat Said

I saw the movie.

"I've got one that can SEE!"
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#30New Post! Apr 04, 2013 @ 06:37:46
@Electric_Banana Said

Not something that I would personally suggest...

But the Christian religion is, more or less, homophobic.

So I'm wondering how those "God Hates" people would handle a situation where it was found out that they were birthing a homosexual.

Result in paradoxical wrinkles and such?

The "God hates" people would give birth to said child (since they believe that abortion under any circumstances is wrong), and then just beat said child about the head and shoulders with one of their picket signs until said child is no longer gay.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...15 16 17 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs